[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I teach my sister a lesson?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: glitch.png (1 MB, 648x646) Image search: [Google]
glitch.png
1 MB, 648x646
>12 year old sister
>Complete spoiled brat
>She's fucking 12 and has an Iphone6
>Constantly cussing and disrespectful to everyone in the house
>Talks shit to parents and me all the time and they think it's funny and cute and whenever I try to say something they all gang up on me

She's going to grow up to be an awful person if she continues like this, and obviously my parents aren't going to correct it. what do r9k?
>>
Who cares. Let her become a shit person. Just cut ties with her. Anon, you should learn to accept the selfish nature of humanity. Pursue your own dreams. Other humans are worthless.
>>
>>27963802
let her find her own path to heaven or hell

how'd you make that image
>>
>>27963802
is she adopted?
>>
>>27963958
didn't make it, found it somewhere
>>27964039
No she is not.
>>
>>27964060
I must know what process was used to make that image
looks like .tiff corruption
>>
>>27963841
not OP but needed to hear that. thanks senpai.
>>
is she hot though?
>>
>>27963802
Remove the battery from her iPhone, sell on eBay for quick buck. Continue if she gets another
>>
Steal the iPhone 6 and resell it when they stop looking for it.
>>
File: 1445322031575.jpg (23 KB, 560x516) Image search: [Google]
1445322031575.jpg
23 KB, 560x516
>>27963802

shun her.

go right up to her and tell her you hate the person she is becoming.

tell her you dont want to be associated with her anymore.

and FOLLOW THROUGH!

only talk to her when you need to. dont acknowledge her presence and ignore her.

if she has any decency she will eventually want to seek you out.

when she is a decent person be her brother.

when she is that person... act like she is a stranger. the kind you wouldn't even bat an eye for if was found dead.

if she doesn't change then im sorry to say this but then she will only change via an awfull scenario or become an awful human being.

also your mother i understand cause she may relate to her but any man should be able to see when something is negative about their children... your dad should be ashamed.
>>
File: little girls are still woman.jpg (464 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
little girls are still woman.jpg
464 KB, 900x600
>>27963802
>Talks shit to parents and me all the time and they think it's funny and cute

This cannot be real, this shouldn't be real.
holy shit, how do your parents look like? are they fat and blonde?
also post pic of ur loli
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.