[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/ what is this man's name again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Bengarrison.jpg (35 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
Bengarrison.jpg
35 KB, 450x450
/r9k/ what is this man's name again?
>>
>>27963761

Effeminate nigger faggot alcoholic
>>
He looks like that crazy guy /pol/ likes so much. I think his nickname is

>Ben "When I gas the yids, I start with the kids" Garrison

or something like that
>>
Ben "Empty my 9 at the welfare line" Garrison
>>
Ben "Auschwitz the old, in with the Jew" Garrison
>>
>Ben "The Ten Tonne Terror of Tel-Aviv" Garrison

I think, not really that familiar OP
>>
File: 1385758244762.jpg (109 KB, 388x475) Image search: [Google]
1385758244762.jpg
109 KB, 388x475
I'm a Jew, and when I was just out of high school, my best friend was black.

We adopted one of Ben's works as our own slogan, and I love to imagine how pissed he'd be about that.
>>
>>27964110
You know Garrison isn't actually racist right?
>>
OH SHIT ITS FUCKING TED CRUZ.

HELLO, RATOU
>>
>>27963761
His name is back to your containment board faggot

>>>/pol/
>>
>>27964594
With Jews, you Lews
>>
>>27964594
Found the semite.
>>
>>27964171
Oh, is it satire?

I honestly know nothing about the guy, just seen his art posted around here for a decade.
>>
>>27964831
4chan took his libertarian cartoons and edited them to espouse neo-Nazi messages to fuck with him.
>>
>>27963761
His name is Ben "Loot and Pillage the Jewish Village" Garrison. He is a notorious neoreactionary racist who pens political cartoons for a living.
>>
Why is "Zyclon" Ben on this imageboard? I rarely see him outside of pol.
>>
File: BG's history w pol.jpg (166 KB, 1253x376) Image search: [Google]
BG's history w pol.jpg
166 KB, 1253x376
>>27964171
>>27964831
>>27964927
>Believing the meme

Ben "Puttin' Fags in Body Bags" Garrison is a political genius who played the idiots at /pol/ like suckers
>>
classcuck conard
>>
Ben "The Shoah Must Go On" Garrison
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.