[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Immigrating to a Different Country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: gondola.png (39 KB, 633x973) Image search: [Google]
gondola.png
39 KB, 633x973
Is any robot considering immigrating to a different country from the one they currently live in?

Where do you live and where are/did you plan on immigrating to? What's your reason? How far did you get in the process?

I live in the U.S. and am looking into moving to Spain (more of a return to sender really), and the EU citizenship process seems restrictive to those who aren't from the middle-east. I think I'd have a better chance going there and claiming asylum than actually going through the process and paperwork.
>>
>>27963489
Just convert to Islam and they'll beg you to bring your new-found diversity.

I'm in America and would like to at least see Scotland someday. It's not quite as culturally enriched as England and the weather is comfy.
>>
holy shit are you me?
I hate burger and I want to immigrate to spain or greece to be with the other anarchists. I want to meet a class conscious qt.
>>
File: 1456201108980.jpg (229 KB, 500x705) Image search: [Google]
1456201108980.jpg
229 KB, 500x705
>>27963592
oh by the way OP, have a gondola, you deserve it.
>>
>>27963592
I don't really hate burger and I'm not sure about the anarchist thing, but I feel like my personality and mindset is incompatible with where America is and is headed. I'd rather chance it in some place familiar yet foreign than stay here.
>>
>immigrating to a different country
>immigrate
>to a different country
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.