[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the memes are true. Lmao m a O
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: 1460898066030.jpg (157 KB, 935x600) Image search: [Google]
1460898066030.jpg
157 KB, 935x600
>the memes are true.
Lmao
m
a
O
>>
>>27963347
Why they don't call the kid their son since they raise the little shit and are married to their mom?
>>
Life imitates memes.

Oh wow that's not original. Where's the guy who orginally posted it, I wanna shake his hand.
>>
>>27963347
oh this is that guy i watched his youtube channel a few year sback he has a GIGANTIC game collection.
>>
now thats a real man
>>
>>27963347
Good the kid is finally getting the attention he probably needed.
>>
>>27963347
Naw his hairline is fine
>>
File: 1457784918690.png (103 KB, 586x529) Image search: [Google]
1457784918690.png
103 KB, 586x529
>>27963347
MEME MAGIC
E
M
E

M
A
G
l
C
>>
How old is he? I've always thought he was in his late 20s
>>
If his wife isn't cheating on him, I don't see the problem. seems like a stand up dude
>>
>>27963379
I agree.

Honestly that's what makes them the biggest cucks of all. If you're gonna put all that time into raising him call him your son for fuck's sake. Take the title of father for yourself.
>>
>>27964093
They should say "my wife's ex's son" to be more through
>>
>>27963347
>tfw my stepdad calls me "my wife's son"
At the same time he has his own kids who he never sees, where does he fall on the cuck spectrum?
>>
I don't know much about that guy but he needs a shave and a haircut.
>>
T b h if all i had to do was raise somebody else's son to get a wife of my own who would also bear me children of my own I would do it
>>
>>27964141
haha, a cuck is fucking your mom
>>
>>27964270
I'm tempted to find a single mom and raise another dude's kid, its 100% the only way I could ever have a family.
>>
File: satan.jpg (99 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
satan.jpg
99 KB, 800x600
>>27963347
If this dude was fat, he'd make a great Santa.
>>
Why can't they just say stepson?
>>
File: 1458961860218.png (177 KB, 367x321) Image search: [Google]
1458961860218.png
177 KB, 367x321
>wife's son found the game collection
>>
>>27963347
>wife's son
HOOOOOOOOOOLY FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
>>
NOBODY here has noticed that the kid is 'tarded?
>>
>>27963379
>>27964093
This.
I don't even know why people say "my wifes son"
It's supposed to be normal to say that it's his kid since he's the one raising it. I don't even understand. That's like adopting a child and telling him every day that he's not your child....

When my single mother dated another guy, he basically said we were his kids, and his family called us their grandchildren.

Fckin meme magic man
>>
>>27963379
>>27964093
>>27964920
To be fair in most of his videos hes refereed to him as his son, I didn't even know it wasn't his biologically since in his videos he just mentions "his son"

Unless this is another kid then i'm probably wrong.
>>
>>27963347
>my wifes son irl

do ya have more?
>>
Is there ever a "my husband's daughter"?
>>
>>27965420
There's single dads who eventually get (re)married so probably.
>>
>>27964920
>I don't even know why people say "my wifes son"
because the kid knows he's not his real dad
he never will be
he'll never be his son
>>
I just can not wrap my head around a grown ass man willingly doing that. I have some pretty low standards but spending my money on chads leftovers and demon spawn are beyond me
>>
>>27964141
>>27964920

> Not blockading every attempt by numales to date your single mom.

It's like you guys really desire being raised by cucks.
>>
>>27965420
yes. my dad had 4 children with 3 different women
>>
>>27965522
I'd rather be single forever than spend my money on somebody else's kid. Most of the time the real dad fucked off because he wants to do his own thing or the woman was just a fling and he settled down with his ideal woman.
>>
>>27964141
A good excuse to escape responsibility.
>>
>>27965634
This girl I went to high school with had her first kid at 18 got pregnant again got married got divorced got pregnant again and is remarried again all by the age of 21.
>>
You have to make sure your mom never finds love from another man again. That way you will be her only love and the focal point of her life. You will be able to get away with anything you want because your mom will be too afraid to lose you.

So do whatever works. After my dad died in a car crash I stopped one guy from dating my mom by pretending his presence triggered my autism so much I hit myself and later hit him. When he struck back I had won as nobody hurts mommy's angel.

Another guy I got rid of by taking my friends moms heavy antipsychotics. Printed out a fake label with my moms name on it and hid them in a spot I knew he would find them. He bowed out three days later. Last guy I accused of molesting me. I am still in therapy for it for a few weeks while he is being taken to court as a sex offender. Therapy provides me with the right things to say in police interviews.

Mommy never loved and cared for me more.
>>
>>27965995
>the focal point of woman life
>anything but chad and herself in that order

>he struck back

greentext how he beated you

>Mommy never loved and cared for me more.

she has never cared for you, no woman do much less single mothers

ah what am i doing replying to a joke
>>
>>27964898
ITS A MEME YA DIP THE ORIGINAL IS JUST "MY SON" REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27963347
So? He's happy and clearly loves him a lot
>>
>>27963347
Dat shirt
>black nig
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.