[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm concerned about my dad /r9k/. I think he's cheating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
I'm concerned about my dad /r9k/. I think he's cheating on my mom. A while ago, I saw box with a playboy logo on it in the glove compartment of his car. I looked away quickly because I really didn't want to believe that it was a box of condoms. And right now, we just found out that we have a bedbug infestation in our home with the epicenter being my parent's bed, that's where we found the vast majority of bedbugs.

And you know where bedbugs generally come from, motels and hotels.

I'm scared /r9k/.
>>
>>27963166
how old is ur old man? anyone who could possibly be the woman?
>>
>>27963166
Don't worry, anon. If your parents get divorced, then they'll have proxy fights by spoiling you with gifts they can't afford, just to piss each other off. Not to mention two birthdays, two Christmases, etc.
>>
>>27963196
no, I think it's a prostitute.
he's 60
>>
>>27963230
This.
But they actually wouldn't give a fuck about anon, that's even sadder than the actual situation.
>>
>>27963166
My brother has playboy cologne that came in a playboy box. I don't even think playboy makes condoms.
>>
>>27963166
Your dad is probably an alpha,

Ive cheated on every girl Ive ever been with. Some even try to please you more when they find out your fucking other girls.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.