[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rock bottom.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1450300749761.jpg (42 KB, 495x636) Image search: [Google]
1450300749761.jpg
42 KB, 495x636
>24 yo hhkv NEET (soon to be employed)
>don't want a gf any more, girls want me but I can't feel anything
>depression faded but it left me with nothing, nothing positive or negative in me, everything just 'is'
>probably going to end up being the typical 30 yo+ loser
>had passions that almost lead somewhere, depression didn't let me pursue them
>read a lot but since the depression has lifted I do nothing with my time
>I'm just wasting away, getting older
>will snap one day and just off myself for no good reason at all, no emotional drive behind it either

Who here rock bottom?
>>
Thanks for the blog post
Desu~
>>
>>27962808
well if you are truly over your depression and not just feeling apathy before more depression thenthings will get better even tho you will never be able to be like before it got to you and it will kill you slowly
>>
You are not really that depressed yet. 24 is young.
>>
>>27962808
You sound a lot like me. Want to do a suicide pact? OK here goes. If our lives don't feel better by the time we are 35, we find each other and wrestle the other. The loser has to live until he is 65, and the winner gets to drown themselves in a vat of bread pudding.
...God I hate myself.
>>
Start working out, bro. Get into a routine, clear your mind. Develop sociopathic tendencies. Learn all the normalfag mannerisms, learn how to fake a smile, learn to walk normally. Learn to interact with people assertively.

Then when you go home, look at yourself in the mirror while wielding a boxcutter. Imagine that boxcutter going straight into the eyelid of everyone you talked to that day. Day by day, you'll find your boxcutter fantasy to be less and less of a hypothetical and more and more of a possibility. After a few months, you achieve latent psychopathy and the winds of destructive change begin to sound...

Just be yourself, bro!
>>
>>27962970
you and OP need to die

>>27962808
>WAAAAH GIRLS WANT MY COCK BUT I DONT FEEEEL LIKE FUCKING THEM IM TOTALLY A ROBOT RIGHT GUISE XDDDDD!!!`1`1`1!!!
>>
Dude I don't think the depression has "faded" or "lifted". If you still don't do the things you used to be passionate about and do nothing with your time you're probably still depressed. Either talk to a good friend if you have one, or a shrink, or force yourself to pursue a hobby or at least jog, get the endorphins flowing. Also I see this constantly on /r9k/ but it makes me sad when guys define themselves by the fact that they've never fucked, don't let that be your identity man. Just get some help for the depression, you said girls want you and yet you're complaining about being a 24 yo hhkv. You have a shot at getting laid which is more than some guys on here, just work on your mental health a little
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.