[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
25+ General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55
File: video games did this to me.png (148 KB, 551x641) Image search: [Google]
video games did this to me.png
148 KB, 551x641
Get the FUCK in here grandpas. How's everyone holding up?

>tfw turning 27 soon

w-when is my life supposed to really start, anyways? I thought it was supposed to start 2 years ago...
>>
File: 12055.jpg (46 KB, 225x307) Image search: [Google]
12055.jpg
46 KB, 225x307
I realized that life turns to shit once you hit 25.

I hate false hope, makes me delusional.
>>
File: 1441228152011.jpg (83 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
1441228152011.jpg
83 KB, 500x501
I just turned 32, someone kill me pls why am i still here
>>
38 here. It will get worse and worse everyday.
Become an hero if you have the courage.
>>
>>27962722
I hope I never have dementia. I'm severely uncomfortable around people I don't really know, even if they're friendly. The worst part would be that I wouldn't even realize there was something wrong with me and that I should kill myself to end it, plus no one else would do it for me.
>>
>>27962722
god old robots are disgusting. We should take them all to an arena and make them fight to the death winner takes all
>>
28 here.

Fucking kill me. Any time I try to get my shit together, I'll end up getting asked by some interviewer or application form about what I've been doing with my life since leaving school.

No answer I can give would be acceptable.
>>
>>27963090
Lucky for me that picture took so long to load that I realised it was that guys tiny penis before seeing it.

Then I lost that luck and ran into the same picture 3 fucking times on the front page.

Stop fucking posting.
>>
I'm turning 25 in a few weeks

I haven't had strong feelings for another person in years. Only seems weird when I think about it like that. Perfectly content dying alone.
>>
28 here, I'm tired
I don't think life is supposed to be this way
>>
File: 1460882397522.jpg (38 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
1460882397522.jpg
38 KB, 500x484
>>27962722
31 here, life never starts, it only ends.
>>
>>27963088
>I'll end up getting asked by some interviewer or application form about what I've been doing with my life since leaving school.

this shit is the worst not only in interviews but in general why do people ask this fuck.
>>
29 here, 30 in August. Still no gf but got disqualified from wizardry a decade ago. Going to college 10 years late so I can get out of dead end jobs.

>>27963078
Winner takes all of what, though? We have nothing.
>>
>>27962722
>tfw 25

Life is actually pretty great, and it's gotten better every year. I'm only still here because I started coming to r9k when I was 20 and was a NEET loser. Now I can't leave
>>
>>27964259
Just make up some failed start ups
>>
>>27962722
25 yo, obese, never had a job, no education, no friends & shut in.

my one opportunity to get out of the NEET lifestyle, truck driving, is now gone because of my acrophobia and tinnitus.

Have no clue what to do with my life now. Too pussy to an hero
>>
>>27964365
Reported.

>muh original comment
>>
>29 in a couple of months
>no worthwhile academic qualifications
>no worthwhile work history
>long term NEET, live with my parents

I'm fucked. I've known I'm fucked for over 5 years now. There's no way out. There's no way to even make friends - everyone my age views me (rightly) as a manchild failure who never grew up, and can't relate to me at all because their lives are so far ahead of mine. The people whose lives *are* like mine are all teenagers, and they can't relate to me because I'm too old, and most of the shit I'm into is as old as, if not older than they are. They can also see that I'm a failure, too. I've literally had 14 year olds laugh at me: "You're 29 and still playing VIDEOGAMES!? HAHAHAHAHA LOSER."

My older brother's kid is 17. He has a job and a girlfriend and a bunch of buddies. I was like 11 when that kid was born, and he's already done more with his life than I have.

I literally could not feel lower.

There's basically nothing anyone could say or do to me to hurt me now. There's no bad thing that could happen to me and elicit more than a shrug of my shoulders and 'whatever'.

This is my life, until it ends, or I end it myself.
>>
>>27963014
Let me suck your dick sempai
>>
Dudes. It cant simply end like this for all. It just cant. 28 here and ive been sliding down a slope of depression for three years. I havent given up! I wont! My life has purpose godamit. Right?
>>
>>27963078
I would win. I'm honestly in the best shape I've ever been. 33 here btw.
>>
I-I'm 24 but I've been a NEET for 7 years....

can I h-hang out h-here?
>>
>>27964472
They have a point. Why are you still playing video games?
>>
>>27964244

Ain't that the fuckin' truth.
>>
>>27964472
>There's no way to even make friends - everyone my age views me (rightly) as a manchild failure who never grew up, and can't relate to me at all because their lives are so far ahead of mine
This here is easily the worse when you interact with people your age, it makes me feel like a huge retard
>>
>>27964576
Because I'm NEET and have literally nothing else to do with my time, or nothing I can motivate myself to do, anyway.

Sometimes I can't even be bothered to play games, so I just lie in bed. I've laid in bed for 20 hours before. I didn't even eat or drink. Couldn't be bothered. There was no point.
>>
>>27964641
What do your parents say? Are they abusive by any chance?
>>
>>27962722
Turning 25 on wednesday!

Everything is going decently well, I'm starting to settle into my career, making good money, have decent stuff. All I really need is a gf now and I'm set.
>>
>>27964694
Then again, looking in the mirror still makes me want to anhero.

Does that shit ever go away?
>>
>>27962722
>almost 32
>barely make enough to stay afloat
>tired, poor, no life
>no light at the end of the tunnel
>not even a vagina attached to an ugly woman to come home to
>>
>>27964665
No, quite the opposite.

They tell me I need to get a job. They tell me I need to see a therapist. They're deeply concerned and have been for years.

I think they both know that if they kick me out, I won't fix myself, but will simply allow myself to die even if I don't actively kill myself.
>>
even if I lose weight
and save up money for an excess skin surgery
By then I'll be 30 or very nearly so
And I'll still have to deal with a 4 inch penis

It just doesn't seem worth it.

Why go through all that effort just so I can put myself through humiliating hookups hoping to find a decent looking woman who won't mind my small penis and won't want to have children?
>>
>>27962722
I turn 27 this year.

I'm getting a lot done, I think. I have a comfy job that gives me more experience for what I want my real career to be. I've gotten publications accepted for this year, among a lot of other scholarship. I'm heading to a workshop for one of main interests this summer, and finishing up another degree in Fall.

Still feels like nothing, though. All my relatives talk down to me about what I do. I'm still not respected within those personal relationships. Literal none of them take an interest in what I'm doing, not even a polite feigned interest. It's like I'm never going to be anyone. No one worth bragging about, not even by my parents.
>>
>>27962722
someone asks how old I am
tell them 31
then instantly remember I'm actually 32

just end it
>>
>>27962722
I'm about to turn 31, I don't know how I'm going to keep living
>>
>>27964641
It's a self-fulfilling prophecy m8. Your life will never get better unless you make it better. It's literally just like an RPG. Your one-handed gets better when you use it, but nothing gets better if you spend all your time sitting at a booth in a lodge in winterhold. Even if you're a qt grill and you have life on easy mode, the only real easy way out is to marry a rich guy. They still have to work at shit to keep being attractive.

>>27964424
>muh sekret club
>NO NORMIES REEEE
is reddit down right now or something? go back where you belong
>>
29 here. Comfy job (STEM meme) but self-cucked by moving cities every 2 years for awhile. No long term relationships.

I want to be Elon Musk but my family didn't abuse me enough.
>>
File: casual feels.png (89 KB, 796x1060) Image search: [Google]
casual feels.png
89 KB, 796x1060
>>27964853
I think i'm just going to start lying about my age.

Say I'm 3 or 4 years younger. It's getting way too embarrassing to have to admit how old I am when I'm still this much of a failure.
>>
>>27964596

They talk about their jobs. They talk about their savings plans and their pension funds and their taxes and their wives and their kids.

To them, listening to me talk is like listening to a child talk, because I can only talk about child things, because that's all my life is, and all it can be.

I have no financial capital, no social capital, no intellectual capital. There is no way out, at all, ever.

And it will only get worse as I - and my parents - get older and older.
>>
>>27964890
Heh, I've been levelling my one-handed nonstop for the past 15 years.
>>
>>27964850

Fuck them dude, you dont need people like that in your life even if theyre relatives.
>>
>>27964890
>Your life will never get better unless you make it better. It's literally just like an RPG. Your one-handed gets better when you use it, but nothing gets better if you spend all your time sitting at a booth in a lodge in winterhold.

There is nothing that will level up my social skill from the zero it is at right now. Do you think these problems started when I left highschool? No my friend, they started when I was fucking 4.

I'm literally incapable of socializing like normal people. From the day I started school to the day I finished it - every fucking day of every year - I was bullied, because everyone around me can just tell I'm not like them, that I can't think or act like them even if I tried or wanted to.

Nothing will fix me - no psychologist will cure will me.

This is all I have ever known and it is all I ever will know.
>>
>>27965141
So what are your plans? Live with your parents for as long as possible?
>>
>>27964850
I guess you want me to ask you what you do since you essentially posted a cluck-bait post. Making me interested in why your family would act that way but not revealing your career.

Fuck you, you fucking cocksucker.

Your family is right. Look at yourself in the mirror and see what we all see, a fucking worthless pile of shit. Fuckface, God I hate you so fucking much.
>>
>>27964919

I'm almost 30. I've started hanging out with 18-24 year old college kids in online gaming circles. Thankfully they can't tell I'm not one of them.

It's the closest thing to friends I have any hope of these days.
>>
I'm 24 years old so I'm close enough to the cutoff. Not only do I have the life experiences of a 10-12 year old, but I also have the body of a teenage boy which, strangely enough, makes me feel like a child anyway

>kissless virgin
>friendless since I was like 12
>went to college and got a degree but who cares
>have low paying dead end job and live at home with my parents

I literally look at my life and see that I'm 24 and don't understand how.I'm this old. Like, I understand that I've been around a long time, but mentally I feel like I'm literally 10 years old.
>>
>>27962722
30 in a couple of months.

Life is great. Got a job that I like. Got a woman that I love. She earned the ring on her finger by going homeless with me when she had better options (they weren't extended to me).

3 dogs, all of them awesome. Living in a great place, and putting the final touches on turning it into a home (I need to make one more end table to match the coffee table). Also, I only have one more thing to cross off my list of shit to do by the time I'm 30: Sex while playing video games.

As for you, OP, your life begins the second you get out of high school. Don't wait for life to happen to you. Go out and make it happen.
>>
>>27965290
Until they die, yes. My dad's 60 this year and clearly beginning to deteriorate, though my mother still seems to be completely fine.

Once they're both gone, I will probably sell the house and downsize into the tiniest little shithole I can find, where I'll subsist off whatever is left until it runs out, at which point I either starve, freeze, kill myself, or end up in whatever state welfare program will sustain my existence. Honestly I don't really give a shit which.
>>
>>27962722
33 here
Just ended few days ago my academic career, and since im unemployed im technically neet, nogf from 16 years,no sex from 10 years, living with parents.
Hiw did i go? My score high?
I guess im just gonna reinstall LoL and hearthstone
>>
>tfw just want a simple 9-5 job and a studio apartment

im not asking for much
>>
Ill be 28 in a month.

Life is ok. I fucked up when choosing my major, accounting is very dull. But by mere luck I ended up with a decent job that is not always as dull.

Im definetely an itrovert, but I had the best life I could ever have as an introvert. I was at the same private school from elementary until high school, and have friends that ive known since kindergarden. Was good at sports, and it gave me confidence.

Parents supported me and were mostly good intentioned.

However, I can relate to all of you. People are mostly pretty uninteresting to me, my hobbies are always different and talking to people is a drag. I used to care about what people tought of me, I cared so much I was paranoic about it, and still am.

If my life circumstances were different, Im pretty sure I would have ended a total robot.

Wich gets me to think that maybe theres a little chance for you. robots. Dont you guys think that a painful effort may be worth it if it has the chance of paying off?
>>
>>27965316
I didn't want to add unnecessary blogposting to the blogposting. The scholarship part makes it obvious I meant academia though.

Why do you hate me? I'm surprised you didn't tell me to die, at least.
>>
>>27965432
go to a temp agency. they literally got me a job.

i had to take some online aptitude test (do this in MS word, Do this in MS Windows, do this in MS powerpoint). I literally just did it at home and used my phone. Got a job within 1-2 weeks paying 42k. Still live at home, and have been saving close to 2 grand a month.

26 y/o here, and my parents are actually happy for me for once. Don't even care when i stay in all weekend drinking because i can afford my own beer and got a car. May move out in 2-3 months.
>>
>>27965479
If you want a good paying job without being bored, you go for skilled trades.

That said, if anyone is looking to go college, look up the median wage and growth levels of the job you hope to get from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

Imagine if you had this link before you went to college:
http://www.bls.gov/ooh/Business-and-Financial/Accountants-and-auditors.htm
>>
>>27965376
I know that feel, and it only get's worse. I'm the guy who posted >>27964472, and at 24 I felt exactly the same. On top of that, 24 feels like fucking yesterday. 24 year old me is the same as 29 year old me. But then, 24 year old me is the same as 16 year old me, just hairier.

And like you, I also have the body of a teenage boy. A clean shave and I could probably walk into a school and blend in with the students.

I could pose as my own father and enroll myself in highschool again, and probably get away with it. I bet I'd quickly be identified as a fucking loser, though. I could fool them about my age, but not about the fact that I'm a fucking robot.
>>
>>27965629
>If you want a good paying job without being bored, you go for skilled trades.
Not him but can you tell me more? I'm looking to change job but don't know what to do.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (54 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
54 KB, 1280x720
>turned 26 in Feb
>KV
>At 16 my Dad told me he didn't have the money to put me through college
>worked and saved like a motherfucker
>full fucking kike mode
>after graduating highschool I paid my way through text school, transferred credits to the town college where I did another 2 years worth of classes over 4 years through night classes.
>been holding some kind of job since I was 16
>never traveled or had more than 4 days in a row off
>instead of going jew mod I'm not blowing my savings on a new truck, guns, and booze
>no friends
>never experience any signs of affection from a female
>I've grown to accept this.
>The only reason why you're discouraged from suicide is because they still need to pay taxes and to buy products.

One of these days I will have saved enough money and learned enough skills to buy a cabin far north away from civilization and spend the rest of my life there alone.
>>
>>27965629
Pretty interesting info.

But Im an accountant, I hate that shit. Im doing accounting right now, but not completely, Im also coordinating operations for an outsourcing company, wich is the not so boring part.

I wish that I had studied any science though.
>>
>>27965666
Sure. Skilled trades have plenty of apprenticeships. Now, the big 3 that you want to focus on is HVAC, Electrician, and Plumber. Welder is also appropriate, but a lot of people think they'll get rich welding, so it gets flooded, and it's hot, brutal work.

But yeah, I started as an electrician, and wound up as a Power Plant Operator a few years later.

Here's the job description for that: http://www.bls.gov/ooh/Production/Power-plant-operators-distributors-and-dispatchers.htm

If you are having trouble getting your foot in the door, there is also Tech schools that can give you experience for cheap. You'll essentially get to skip over the apprentice stage, and go into Journeyman, where the money is MUCH better.
>>
>>27965744
Yeah, and if you had actually gotten idea of what the job was before you wasted years of your life learning what would be expected of you, you would have chosen differently.

I'm glad you found a situation where you could find some happiness, though.
>>
>>27965629
>>27965744

I'm an accountant too. Public practice with small time NPO audits and corporate tax.

It's boring as fuck and soul crushing. I just started my CPA modules. It appears that the career choice is to have your firm pay for your CPA designation, spend how many years they require you to since they pay for it, and then use that designation to get a cushy corporate job or start a business.
>>
If only I had a break

26 years old and I've never had a single break, just constant suffering. This world is terrifyingly cruel to some and unjustifiably kind to others.
>>
Hitting 30 in a few months. Got a comfy but boring and demanding office job with decent pay. Couldn't give much of a shit about career to be honest, its just a chore i have to do. Completely incapable of forming connections with others and hopelessly addicted to internet. Feels like I'm supposed to have kids but I'm not really interested in women or sex, or responsibility. I'm still in love with waifus and shit and suspecting I may be a literal autistic or retard. Feels like its impossible to do anything when your life is compartmentalized into these bite sized chunks of 3 hours free time at the end of the day, not that I'd know what or how to do in the first place. Spend most of my time wondering why I exist, or why anything exists. Thanks for blog thread.
>>
>>27965807
If you think corporate will be any less soul crushing, you're mistaken. The ONLY people who like corporate are the literal overlords, and the women sucking the overlords' dicks.

Worst of all, the pay isn't even worth it. It's SLIGHTLY above average, which isn't worth it.
>>
>>27965786
I get it now. Yeah, it was a mix of my lack of interest for the future by my 18 yo self and some bad luck.

We all can find something.
>>
Semi normal cyborg reporting in. I'm just happy I have a job
>>
Just turned 27 last month
KV
The worst part about this age is you are too alienated from your own peer group, who views you as a failure/loser/weirdo, and also too old to be able to associate with people just coming out of high school. You're on an island with no one to relate to. I imagine it only gets worse and worse as you get older. When you still are in your delusional 20s you can kind of pretend you are still young and things will still work out. But at 27 that hope has lost most of its shimmer.
Last time I felt anything for another person was my first semester of college at 24. Developed crush for a manic pixie in my piano class. Turns out she was actually evil and delights in destroying dudes. Got destroyed and that was the final destruction. 3 years later now and still in my junior year and on the verge of dropping out. Not sure what I'll do if I actually have to quit school.
>>
>>27965418
I wish I could do the same man. I'm a NEET too but my dad abuses me so it sucks living here. I'm thinking about going homeless to escape this but there's no future out there...
>>

The only things really keeping me going is anime, vidya, porn, and long walks.

eventually I'm just going to go into the woods and never come back.
>>
If we all got our hands on some weapons and had a meetup, we could have a really, really enjoyable last day on earth together.
>>
>>27965882
Yeah. The BLS is the BEST thing a high schooler could look at before going to college, IF they want to go to college. There's plenty of opportunities for people to earn money that don't require college. In my state, we lost 1/3 of ALL electricians from 2012-2015. Imagine the demand for apprentices during those years. Demand inflates wages, and not many young people even considered it, which made the pay even BETTER.
>>
25. I honestly try to be positive, I try to look on the bright side, but then the realist in me always wins. Truth is we are a bunch of losers, in the past there wasn't an outlet like this for people like us, but here we are in 2016 communicating with each other. In life there are winners and losers, we happen to be the losers. I have the social skills and life experience of a 14-15 year old (I was a normie up until about that age). Still a KHV. I'm about to graduate this summer which means the one last place where I can meet girls is about to be done with, and I have nothing to show for it. From here on out, where would I even meet girls? Work? Not happening. Bars? Fuck no. Gym? hasn't happened in 5 years in 3 different gyms. I'm pretty much fucked, and so are most of you. Sad to say.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (109 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
109 KB, 1920x1080
Can we get a map or something going?
It seems like we all have the problem of being lost males, alienated from everyone and too old to identify with the <25 kids. Being a no gf virgin doesn't hurt nearly as bad as having no friends.
>>
>>27965807
Best thing you can do IMO is start your own business, you will work long hours, but any success you have will be yours only, over time and with good luck and preparation you will own your own time. Wich is the worst part of working full hours as an accountant. Overtime doing such a dull activity, dealing with clients, directives and deadlines, all to determine the taxes and gains someone else is making? Fuck that.
>>
>>27965977
Not for me. I have "friends," but the ones who are within driving distance aren't any good. But I'm still happy with my hobbies, my wife, and my job.
>>
>>27965887

That's the real killer, in my early 20's I had so much hope. I thought my life was about to explode. I started getting in shape, dressing nicer, I got my first little job......then you hit your mid 20's and you start to realize the truth.
>>
>>27965950
Where were you 10 years ago for fucks sake?
>>
>>27966013
>wife
>I have friends

Well obviously I'm referring to actual robots, not normalfag invaders from reddit
>>
>>27966006
Nah. Don't start your own business yet. Nobody will take you seriously until you're 25, and, considering half of all businesses fail in the first 5 years, you're begging for failure in that aspect.

Best thing to do is get as much experience as you can before 35, and then date women 10-15 years younger than you.

>>27966039
Figuring out shit the hard way. Same as you.

>>27966044
Former robot. Used to have crippling depression, until I got tired of waiting for life to just happen to me, and decided to start moving forward on my own.
>>
>>27966082
>decided to start moving forward on my own.

What do you mean by this? You just said fuck it and stopped caring what others thought or what?
>>
>>27965734
I know your feel, somewhat. I dropped out and started my own businesses. I still work nonstop and I'm still in jew / monk mode. Although, I always give myself time to get out there and hulk out on some pussy.

It's kind of fucked up though, because I never call them back or want anything to do with them. Sometimes I'll keep them on a rotation if it's good, but other than that, no.

It's not all that it's cracked up to be. Find an outlet. Anything. Just don't go primal on pussy. It's not worth the headache that follows with it.
>>
Wow. You people make me feel really old and I'm just 25.
At 40yo you are still an adult, not even at 40 you are considered really "old". But you just have to whine about everything.
>>
23 year old, reporting.
I can still turn it around, right?
Sure I don't have degrees, friends or a loving bf, but tell me I can make it before I join the 27 Suicide Club.
>>
I used to not say shit to personal on 4chan because I knew people who also come here...I just turned 25 and think I'm the only one who still uses it. I sperged out seeing them after a while by using current memes in passing and no one got them
>>
File: >year.jpg (56 KB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
>year.jpg
56 KB, 848x480
I'm 29, my life started this year, but I wish it hadn't.
>>
>>27966097
>You just said fuck it and stopped caring what others thought or what?

No. I tried different shit. I started caring what people thinking UNLESS I thought it was worth my time to care. As for women, I studied. I studied what women wanted. I listened to older men on the internet. I watched Romantic Comedies, and studied the guy who would get the girl. One of the most influential scenes for me was Meet Joe Black, in the coffee shop. And I faked it until I made it. I EXPECTED to fall over and over again. It's like learning to walk, or learning to ride your bike. You can't expect to learn without some bruises. Perfect what you're wanting to do IN REAL LIFE, and, if it STILL isn't working, study some more, and come up with a new strategy.

The most important thing to remember is that YOU ARE A PERSON. Demand that you are treated like one, ESPECIALLY in front of women. A black eye heals faster than emasculating yourself in front of people, and word spreading.
>>
>>27966082
In my country at least, retirements plans are a joke, so I definetely need to start my own business at some point.
>>
>>27966146
You can do whatever you want, man. Just focus on SOMETHING and for fuck sake stop lingering around here while you're trying to focus on said thing.

Come back here when you have a second of free time and want a laff or two. Don't come here and vent, just get out there, solve problems, and make something of yourself. Anything. Sell ass for living. It doesn't really matter.
>>
Yes I am 29 loser no friends kissless virgin
>>
>>27966198
>The most important thing to remember is that YOU ARE A PERSON. Demand that you are treated like one, ESPECIALLY in front of women. A black eye heals faster than emasculating yourself in front of people, and word spreading.

Spot on.
>>
>29
>masters degree
>well paying job
>had to move for said job
>no local friends or gf

Life's okay I guess.
>>
>>27966198

Damn, I guess I'm screwed. I don't look as good as a prime brad pitt and I don't meet girls in coffee shops like that. I see what you're trying to say though.
>>
File: 1460940947513.png (375 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1460940947513.png
375 KB, 720x540
My biggest regret is using school as a way to get out of working. Every semester I enrolled as full time and when summer hits I convinced my family I needed a break. I should've spent my summers working
>>
>>27966302
Brad Pitt looks like a mess in that coffee shop. Even then, on my best of days, I still don't come close to him in that scene. But it's not about his looks. It's about his confidence. Take a look at that scene in particular. Do you think for a second that anything the woman he was talking to could say would destroy his day? He knew what he was, and he was unapologetic about it, even though shit was going sideways for him in that moment.

Adopt the persona, not the looks.

Or focus on the superficial shit, feel awkward about it, and let women think about how awkward you act.

That said, if you truly respect yourself, you aren't fat.
>>
25 here, I have a little inertia now that I started working 3 hrs a week
>>
Dropped the math course I need to graduate because it was too hard. Still have another year to go to graduate, assuming I can pass that class. Waiting on SSDI hearing as well. I plan on killing myself if I get denied.

I don't know why I'm even going to college. I have trouble doing basic things like remembering where I put my keys or if I have homework due or not.
>>
all I want is a 40 hour a week job and to make enough to support myself and my hobbies.

I don't give a fuck about having a gf/wife, I don't want kids ever, I don't give a fuck about being rich and I don't give a fuck about friends or my extended family.

All I want is to go to work, come home, eat, watch anime/play games/browse the Internet, sleep and then do it over again until the weekend where I'll do nothing but hobbies and eat and sleep.

Some people will never view me as a grown up because I'll be living such a simple life but I don't give a fuck. I'm not going to lie to myself and do things society thinks I should just to fit in.
>>
>>27967179
Look into warehouse work. You'll be really tired at the end of the day, but you make a decent wage depending where you work. $15 an hour is pretty standard.
>>
>>27967331
Thanks I'm on indeed right now looking at some positions
>>
>>27967179
you say that, but the socialite aspect that comes with a day job (especially a 9-5) basically drags you into all that shit you don't want if you plan on advancing.

Most weakminded people end up wanting those things because the people around them value them. Stronger people hide their personal lives, but are viewed as distrustful. The strongest people end up fabricating and maintaining a thick facade, while coming off very personable and competent. Seeing as you post here, it's pretty easy to tell which you fall into.
>>
>>27967179
That's exactly what I do, and I'm 35.

One huge benefit to the wizard life is that it's very cheap to maintain. I could work a 30 hr/week minimum wage job and easily survive. But, I'm trying to save up enough to where I can comfortably NEET until suicide at age 60 or so.
>>
Oh I'm late. Shit.
turned 25 a month ago and I don't know what the fuck I am going to do....
makes me sad
Actually I am considering to kill myself by age 45 or so.
that way I don't have to fall for the 'save up for your old age meme' which is disgusting if you think about it. We're supposed to waste our lives to have money when we reach the state of vegetables?
>>
File: bodyguard and shield.jpg (157 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
bodyguard and shield.jpg
157 KB, 1280x960
>>27968146
I'm not committing suicide at age 45, but I AM invested in the Smith and Wesson Retirement plan. The entire plan only costs a few hundred dollars, and it doubles as a defense plan until I can no longer work.
>>
>>27964571
Being NEET is of the least concern. I am guessing you aren't a virgin, so no
>>
>>27964890
>its literally like an RPG

heh, I guess that's why I didn't finish Fallout New Vegas either
>>
>>27965403
I hope that you die from flesh eating bacteria
>>
>>27968708
Why? I used to be a robot, and explained what I did in order to become happy. Why the hell would you have hostility for someone who bettered themselves, and tried to show others the way?
>>
>>27968754

>inb4 le everything is completely impossible and I will never try anything le special snowflake maymay
>>
> 30
> drop out
> no college, no trade school,
> friends have families and careers and tropical vacations
> loner
> try to sell art but manly survive on telemarketing gigs
> get a good one for a big company but get tired of the 9-5
> say fuck it and move across the country instead of corporate ladder
> move around, pick up jobs here and there, do art, podcasts, twitch, whatever
> get in car accident fuck up right eye
> no insurance.jpg have to wear eyepatch
> people constantly making pirate noises and shit at me thinking I am wearing it as a joke
> get used to being eyepatch guy
> stop giving a fuck about self image because I'm always moving anyway and nothing is constant
> start dating younger women I couldn't of got in my 20s that are into it
> brother calls me and tells me he would trade being in the prison of family life for being free like me

Not bad I guess. Better than the crippling burden of debt life.
>>
>tfw turned life around at 25

its possible guys. Been a virgin neet all my life. Decided to get my shit together and go back to school. On track to graduate in 2018, have a solid gf that lives with me.

It can happen bros
>>
Turning 30 this year
Fell into a black hole when I was 17 and I'm just now starting to crawl out.
I have a job and get out sometimes but I'm so lonely. Normal people don't understand that you can be lonely even when you are not alone.
>>
>>27964946
>>
>They talk about their jobs. They talk about their savings plans and their pension funds and their taxes and their wives and their kids.
>
>To them, listening to me talk is like listening to a child talk, because I can only talk about child things, because that's all my life is, and all it can be.
>
>I have no financial capital, no social capital, no intellectual capital. There is no way out, at all, ever.
Yeah, same here. Just waiting for my mom to die so that she doesn't feel sad, but it looks like she'll live until I'm 65 :(
>>
>>27966406
>. But it's not about his looks. It's about his confidence.
lol
>>
26 in a few weeks
wish me luck :3
>>
>31
>NEET
>anime and videogames all day, everyday until I die
life is good. silly cucks who waste it slaving away for some false sense of accomplishment. as if they you can take that or anything else with you to the grave
>>
>>27964946
>They talk about their jobs. They talk about their savings plans and their pension funds and their taxes and their wives and their kids.

And this is why - though it may feel bad in the moment while interacting with them - I'm glad I'm not one of them. Can you imagine being reduced to the point where your life consists of work and talking about your work? Is that even living? And just for the privilege of talking to other equally lifeless people? No thanks, I'll stick to my vidya.
>>
>also turning 27 soon
>been drinking heavily for almost a decade
>can't hold down a job
>going to school this fall
>probably going to flunk out

Liver failure can't come fast enough
>>
>>27970751
>reduced
Yeah, if it's something that you can't have and never will, I don't think you can call it "reduced".
>>
Sounds stupid but the older I get the worse I feel for my mom. She wants grandchildren, which I will never be able to give her. My Chad brother married an anorexic Stacy who is approaching 38, and doctors say she needs to gain weight to get pregnant but she refuses and is still competing with all the South Florida babes when she's way past it. I wish that lazy bitch would chow down and pop out a kid for my mother but it's looking less and less likely. My mother will die never having a grandchild which she always dreamed about having.
>>
>32
>min wage
>living with mom
>save money
>no idea what to do other than that
>no girl
>NOFUN
>friends starting to have kids
>cant relate

im just reading and playing games
no motivation to do anything
life is empty
>>
>>27962722
>31
>Just finished PhD
>Bought me 8 more years of avoiding real world
>Virtually no work experience
>whatnow.epub
>Living with parents, tfwnogf for a decade

Life is good right now, but the probability of imminent collapse into wageslavery is at an all time high.
>>
>>27970899
I can never be a starving ethiopian child, that doesn't automatically make it an upgrade.
>>
>>27970969
>PhD
Congratulations you have ruined your life. Taking 8 years makes you look slow and incapable, most people do it 4 or 5 years and then go straight onto a post-doc. In addition, most PhDs are such specific topics of study that they have few transferable skills.

If you're not doing a post-doc then you have literally wasted 8 years of your life. That's 10 % of your life if you live to be 80. You will end up applying for jobs that that an undergrad could do. Much worse, employers will choose undergrads over you because they are younger, and they will look at you and think "why is a PhD applying for a job that an undergrad can do? There must be something wrong with him/her".
>>
File: 1460104167882.png (23 KB, 500x480) Image search: [Google]
1460104167882.png
23 KB, 500x480
Hey manchildren why don't we all make a grandpas only secrit club steam group so we can play our manchildren games and talk about our manchildren hobbies that no one else can relate to?
>>
>>27962722
>turning 30 in 3 months almost on the day

>Got a comfy part time job
>Moved out at 28
>started upping my social smarts, read books, sat at bars observing people
>took up a hobby again, I used to be good at soccer as a kid so I found a club and started playing, made a few friends
>got even a little more fit than the volleyball
>made a friend at the gym
>asked said friend help with clothes and women
>started talking to girls
>don't get flat out rejected for the first time in my life
>have a grills number in my phone and we are now talking

I am going to make it.

So yes, I am norming it up massively, but you know what, fuck the woe is me feels. I'd rather be a semi-functioning normie than a robot. I was miserable as a robot, and if I had gotten help in pretty sure they would have thrown meds at me. I will most likely go back to being miserable as a normie but at least I might have felt like I did something else with my life than play vidya and cry in bed.
>>
>>27971111
Because those get taken over by Chads.
>>
>>27971138
*soccer and volleyball

Which isn't considered that faggy in yurop I must add
>>
>>27962722
Turning 27 this year. Just caught wind that I'm probably going too be losing my job soon. All because of a dumb hillbilly bitch that thinks he's in charge here. Its boiling down to straight politics here. I'm furious because I work very hard and perform well and give it my 100% and I go underappreciated. Meanwhile there going too allow fucking snakes and people who don't give a shit about their jobs stick around here at this place. If I get fired because hillbilly boy doesn't think I'm capable of performing the cutie given too me. I sincerely hope this place gets shut down. Please forgive me if I'm venting just a little upset that I bust my ass feverously and get shit on in return.
>>
>>27971111
the only multiplayer game im playing is world of tenks, but i dont like it

>>27971145
how? who cares about chads?
>>
25, no friends, no gf, no education. part time job is all i have

mum confronted me about being an alcoholic. jokes on her, i'm actually addicted to spice and just buy booze to mask it
>>
>>27971086
>If you're not doing a post-doc then you have literally wasted 8 years of your life.

You evaluate the things you do only in terms of how they help you wageslave. You've wasted your entire life.
>>
>>27966198
>One of the most influential scenes for me was Meet Joe Black, in the coffee shop.
I know I'm gonna get called a SJW beta white knight cuck for this, but that scene gives off bad vibes for me. I fucking hate being bothered in public, or being bothered by random people at all. Brad Pitt in that scene invades that girl's personal space, then when she clearly shows not being into him and just wanting to be left alone, he persists and persists and never goes away. I don't want to be that guy. Not because I don't want to seem like a creep or anything like that, but because I would absolutely hate it if someone did that to me.
>>
File: v.jpg (70 KB, 431x432) Image search: [Google]
v.jpg
70 KB, 431x432
25 reporting in.

>high school dropout who somehow managed to hide it from friends, its literally my 2nd biggest secret, its something that dwells on me every fucking day and just when I manage to get in a good mood my mind just slams the fact on me and i feel shitty again
>no such thing as GED in europe, you gotta take shitty exams and that takes literally 4 years, process which I started and then stopped like 3 times now due to various reasons
>managed to start my own small business couple of years ago, its a struggle, but I can sustain myself enough to eat and pay the bills, literally nothing other than that though
>business could fail literally any month, unsure of what I would do after that
>even with that going on for me I feel ashamed and don't tell others I own it, I just say I "work in that store" unless they specifically ask, because everyone has degrees, in comparison you are the shithead who is going to die in the bumfuck nowhere because you are tying down
>hair thinning out, have to buzzcut it once a week
>last gf when I was 20, who I ended up with on good terms
>still drunk text her every weekend like a weak piece of shit that I am in drunken haze
>last time I got laid was a year ago now, with some chubby whale
>failed normie who goes out to drink every weekend in excess and who keeps on hitting on girls but constant sea of rejects, to the point where I start to think that "numbers game" is just a meme, easily got rejected by 15+ girls in the last 10 months
>in the last year or so starting to develop a growing fear of old age and physicality of it all
>while I am fairly social and communicative, I am growing more and more detached from the earthly woes that most of my friends seem to share because it all boils down to the fact that we are all going to die anyway
>>
>>27971530
So what's your number 1 biggest secret?
>>
>>27971574
Tried to off myself in 8th grade.
>>
File: 406018.gif (850 KB, 500x211) Image search: [Google]
406018.gif
850 KB, 500x211
>>27962722
30 here, I dont even know

>start a business
>get an office downtown, hire a couple people
>get a house
>things going well
>until they dont
>revenue/profit plummets
>try last ditch effort to pivot to something else
>that fails, everyones fired
>fall behind on mortgage payments
>i leveraged too much debt when I tried pivoting back to profitability
>owe a lot of money
>no worries, i put a lot of money into my house
>will sell and get my equity back out
>house lost value so no equity exists
>not sleeping much lately
>never had a gf

>tfw tried to become something

Its like the last 10 years were some kind of elaborate joke.
>>
File: 1455541172910.gif (711 KB, 200x331) Image search: [Google]
1455541172910.gif
711 KB, 200x331
>>27971601
Damn nigga, I was expecting something like a crossdresser or is secretly into diapers, jesus christ.
>>
>>27971621
>falling for le small business owner meme
It's virtually impossible to lift a small company up unless you start with an absurd amount of capital, isn't it?
>>
30 here. I'm graduating college in three weeks, majoring in a field I've been working in for over a decade. I have no illusions that this will substantially improve my life in any meaningful way but it feels good nonetheless. I'm in the best shape of my life and have a happy relationship. It's alright.
>>
>>27971654
I think you just have to focus on profits and saving for a rainy day. Grow slowly and just try to be a "lifestyle company" where you run it just to earn money to maintain your lifestyle. Also know when to give up. And know when somethings are just down to luck. I shouldnt have hired so quickly and just ran things myself.

I really think any small business if you throw money at it can be successful. Buy out competitors, hire top talent. If you have enough money you can always find a way.

If I can get back up in 10 years I'll be 40 and maybe I'll do things right next time.

I think like a lot of people I'd rather just settle down in the middle of no where and drop out of society.
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 330x428) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 330x428
>>27971701
Graduating college at 22: So proud of u! College memories omg the real world XD
Graduating college at 30: You've been a loser this long and you finally got a degree? What, you think life is now somehow going to get better? Get back to work, faggot.
>>
>>27971631
Well.. it's not that bad, I take being a dropout far worse.
I tried to kill myself for a, well, I guess it would classify as PTSD, and it was within reason at the time. I am glad it didn't work out because I had some amazing experiences in life after that.
Basically once you try and fail, you became aware that you indeed have it in you to do it. It gives you this newly found power of sorts. Power to distance from all the things that aren't worth your attention or time. I don't want to get all preachy and shit but I havent experienced anything as bad as that since, so may as well roll with being alive while I can. I don't suffer from it, it didnt leave me traumatized (which is ironic given that thats the exact reason why I tried to it), I wouldn't even have problems talking to people about it if I knew it wouldn't make them view me differently. I hardly ever think about it.

But at the same time, you kind of keep it in the back of your head. If life truly gets bad, if you ever get cornered, you have an exit. And that, in a really fucked up way, calms you and keeps you sane.

>>27971654
You clearly know nothing. Small business and company are two different things. The key is to really break your back in the first two to three years, work double shifts if you have to but save on the amount of employees, minimize the costs. Not certain but certainly not undoable.
>>
File: 1460104509194.jpg (29 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1460104509194.jpg
29 KB, 480x360
>>27971750
I dream of starting my own small little thing, but what's the first step?
Get a loan?
>h-hey I'm a 29 yr old neet I want to open a computer repair shop downtown , please give me a few grand I have no references or experience in this , except that I know how to fix computers and I read some business books in my spare time. Please jewish man lend me money.

HOW.
>>
>>27971789
Banks can give you loans for start up shit, it's common. Whether its feasible is another thing.

What you should'have done is got a job and saved up for it. Worked freely via craiglist or something, worked up a smallish network of references and word by mouth about you.

Is there competition close by? Are they developed and how much? How much will you have to pay rent for the office space monthly? Will you have to pay a whole year in advance? Is it a good location? How many employees do you need? What kind of discount can you get on the wholesale parts?

It's not nuclear physics, but it is a lot of work and it doesnt simply fall to whether jew man will give you money or not.
>>
>>27971789
>I dream of starting my own small little thing, but what's the first step?
Have a rich uncle, same step that everyone else who did it successfully has taken first.
>>
>>27971789
I never got a loan for my business. I was denied by everyone as I had no credit and every bank I spoke to wanted ~3 years of history running a business before theyd loan into it. I spoke with angel investors but none were interested, or they said to come back next year when they were investing again.

I was making money online in high school and in college before I dropped out. I took that money and shoved it all into my business.

Expanded, etc.

When things went bad, I just repeated what I did before. Shoved my money into it. Except now I had good credit and money flowing in/out for years so I had lots of unsecured credit lines. So I was foolish and rang them up hoping it would be like the first time and things would turn out.

If I had a full time job right now I'd just work the job and if I wanted to start a business, I would just spend time at night researching/planning/doing it on a small scale.

You want to open up a bar, create a blog and start writing down drink recipes and talking about the bar industry. Maybe youll earn some money and can roll it into something.
>>
File: 1427946378913.jpg (131 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
1427946378913.jpg
131 KB, 600x480
>>27966295

>masters
>well paying job

>>
File: 1461005734670.jpg (1 MB, 2883x4324) Image search: [Google]
1461005734670.jpg
1 MB, 2883x4324
>all these success stories ITT

>been to university twice
>dropped out twice (just gave up as soon as it became too much for me)
>been NEET for several years since then, living on parentbux (my parents are divorced and poor so it's not remotely sustainable)
>never had a job

I need a job. I need that so that I can have some foundation to build a life upon. At the moment if my parents died tomorrow I'd have no option but to follow them to the grave. Any job that pays a livable wage and has guaranteed hours is my route out of this misery.

But I am too afraid to apply for anything except min-wage shitwork because if my university history has taught me anything it's that I am incapable of seeing things through to the end.
>>
23, just quit my first proper 'career job' to move into a slightly better 'career job'.

I personally look forward to escaping my chosen industry which is known for poor staff conditions and excessive pressure against diminishing wages.
>>
I turn 26 today

Orginale
>>
>32
>3 dogs
>wake up to dog kisses every morning
>cuddle dogs in bed
Life is good
>>
> TFW 23
>Too young for grand dad threads
>Too old for literally every other thread
>>
File: 1460238930565.png (450 KB, 429x586) Image search: [Google]
1460238930565.png
450 KB, 429x586
>>27964946
I'm 32 and I totally get what you mean. I know nothing about the TV shows on Netflix, sports, drinking and everything else the guys at work talk about. Hobby-wise I only know about remixing vidya music and anime. I like cooking and fitness too, but the guys my age don't give a shit that stuff anymore because they have wives.

And when you try to connect with people younger than you they treat you differently because you're older.

It almost feels like you're screwed regardless if you're an older bot with no friends/gf/wife.
>>
>>27973558
Isn't 23 the most common age of r9k posters?
>>
>>27973624
Seems to be 19. That's the one I see the most but 60% of people claiming to be 18 or 19 are underage
>>
>>27973624
90% are 18-19 and the rest are 17 and under.
>>
>>27973624
Pretty sure its fucking 18 year olds.

Think about it, a website where you have to be over 18 yet he most common age of posters is 18. Infact this just shows how many underaged users are on this board which also makes you think, you're browsing a board amongst teenagers
>>
File: 1460399110554.gif (236 KB, 311x267) Image search: [Google]
1460399110554.gif
236 KB, 311x267
>Tfw I forget how old I am every once in a while
>>
File: 7504839260936547876.jpg (79 KB, 1160x583) Image search: [Google]
7504839260936547876.jpg
79 KB, 1160x583
>not just becoming a freelancer

28 here, I'm a freelance writer making over 35k a year and I never leave my apartment.
>>
>>27962942
Im 32 as well. Soon we will be 33 illuminati master race reptilian extravaganza. Personally, I cant wait! 33 would be a good age to sacrifice myself.
>>
>>27963088
Just make up a bunch of volunteer work or say you were in a foriegn country teaching english.
>>
>>27973709
That's mostly about connections and very little about actual talent, no?

Most freelancers I know are too shitty to become employed.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 480x360
>>27973675
>>27973664
>>27973663
That's just fucking sad. No wonder this site gets shitter by the year, it's because we're getting older.

I come here 80% of the time out of comfort now, i wish i could i stop pouring my precious time into it. I waste like 6 hours day here everyday. SIX HOURS
>>
>>27973752
I work on Upwork. I started out making 15k in my first year, but as I got better I was able to charge more.
>>
>>27973784
Yeah, it seems like 99% of people who browse r9k become normies as they get older. The rest are stuck with teenagers who don't remember 9/11.
>>
>>27973784
>TFW it'd be hypocritical if me to tell under ages to fuck off since I started using /b/ in 2009 when I was 17
At least I stuck to /b/ and didn't migrate to other boards when I was like 20
>>
>>27973709
>TFW just the social autistic and got none of the clever rain man shit
>>
>>27973812
What do you do?

Programming?
>>
>>27973845
>I'm a freelance writer
>>
File: oc.png (79 KB, 674x320) Image search: [Google]
oc.png
79 KB, 674x320
>26 years old

>work fulltime

>have a few good friends, no gf

>live with parents, but have a bunch of money saved up so far

>barely any energy ever, need a nap almost every day

>have a growing feeling I'm going to grow up to be a humble, lifelong bachelor which doesn't seem so bad

Life is ok. But one of my biggest joys lately is coming onto /r9k/ with my usual cup of coffee before work and seeing a 25+ thread posted.
>>
>>27973816
A lot of the people just here cry about their teenage woes, which is normal, they think te world is against them, then as they get older say 21 a lot of them will be properly adjust and commence normiehood.

R9k are mostly hapless teens and late blooming normies
>>
>>27965403
If you really loved her, you would not have ever let her join you in homelessness and if she really loved you, she would have fuck3d you while gaming eons ago.
>>
>>27962722
>26
>neet
>suicidal for years
>live alone
>havent talked to anyone in person since christmas

hello
>>
>>27962942
>>27973711
>>27963014
How goes the wizarding?
>>
>>27973852
So how do you get started?

I tried a similar website a few years ago, but without any experience/reviews you'd get no offers, regardless how low you went.
>>
>>27973711
Being able to go through 33 years of life without sticking your dick into anything is a... vastly unique skill. Some pride should be taken in that.
>>
25 turning 26 this year, feels horrible man.

Man, all these years Ive been coming to r9k I was a young dude who still had time to turn in all around. Now Im the wreck I feared I would become.
>>
>>27973967
Same here, but I realized I was screwed when I was 19.
>>
>>27973709

I did this for almost a year as a writer on what was formerly oDesk (now Upwork).
It was easy to make a living with just 5 hrs a day or work and no weekends, especially since I don't have to pay rent where I live.
But it really grinds you down. You have to keep finding customers by filtering through a ton of garbage listings posting by 3rd world jews or first world idiots. You have to deal with subhuman level of intellect on a daily basis, people that have grand ideas for making some shitty websites. Or just people that have done it for years and act like intermediates to squeeze money.
I don't see anyone making 35k a year doing that. Maybe something that requires an actual skill like coding, graphic illustration or 3d modeling but there are plenty of freelancers on those categories as well.

If anyone considers it I highly recommend avoiding anyone from India, Pakistan, or other 3rd world shithole because they're just trying to take advantage of your work and resell it. Also lie in your fucking profile and jack your rates up. Sounds like you know what you're talking about even if you don't. Most clients won't tell the difference. Never be overly nice with them, just like in life people just take advantage of your perceived weakness.
>>
File: 1445656686357.jpg (117 KB, 500x590) Image search: [Google]
1445656686357.jpg
117 KB, 500x590
>>27962722
fuck there's a lot of oldfags here , I'm over 30 this place feels yaf mostly

But then I get accused of being under age b& and shit sometime so whatever

I just don't know where the time went , I feel like that's it I fucked up what should have been the best years and never set up my life the way you're supposed to
>>
>>27965403
>Don't wait for life to happen to you. Go out and make it happen.

And remember, above all other things:

JUST BE YOURSELF.
>>

I used to have so much hope. What happened to me?
>>
>>27974145
Be active not passive is actually good advice unlike the beeee yourself shit.
>>
never had a real goal or direction in life
just kind of drifted through it putting in little effort only when absolutely necessary

I think not knowing what you want to do in life at an early age is a recipe for ending up in my shoes
I remember feeling completely disconnected when I finished highschool, I had no clue what I'm supposed to do next except for go to college because it was the "normal" path for someone like me
so I did 2 years of comp science, not because I had a plan coming out of it, just because I was "good with computers" which just really means I liked playing games on them
dropped out after I got a job because I couldn't balance that, school and World of Warcraft
my position got cut 3 years later and I never tried to get a new one
and let 6-7 years slip by since then
>>
You 30-somethings. How come you don't have friends made through work or something? You would think that getting laid would be easiest at 30 something.

im wrong arent I
>>
>>27964421
>tinnitus
How does that affect truck driving?
>>
>>27974161

Making friends at 30 is not like making friends in school. People at that age (well normal people anyway) have a lot of shit on their plate. They don't just hang out and shoot the shit like they do when young. Besides, if someone is over 30, not married and not in a relationship they're usually also very fucked up or involved with drugs. So you don't really want to get familiar with them.
>>
>>27974188
That's what I meant, no one wants to casually hang out, people either don't want to go out at all or actively seek some quality friends for things to do in order to vent from family life. Extremes, nothing else.

Same thing from my previous post is what I wanted to imply about women. Should be easier to get laid when the biological clock is ticking.
>>
>>27974161
work is full of people 20-30 years older than me and they dont even know what internet is
>>
>>27965403
>Got a job that I like
How?
>Got a woman that I love.
HOW?
>>
>>27974161
>>27974204
>>27974211

I have no experience doing this so take what I say next with a grain of salt but if you're truly looking for making new friends or even a romantic one I suggest finding a RL interest group. You know something like a group formed around a particular hobby or activity.
Repeated interaction with the same people with breed familiarity and perhaps friendship.
>>
>>27974161
getting laid is easier if you are upfront about it
making friends is much much harder

work is not like school
>>
>tfw also turning 27

25 was when the depression really hit home for me. i figured, by that point, it was already too late for meaningful changes. you're not going to accomplish anything on par with the person who actually made those changes when it was still viable. and every year after just solidifies it more and more until acceptance that you failed.

oh well.
>>
File: kek.jpg (133 KB, 912x439) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
133 KB, 912x439
>>27974249
fuck
fuck.

>30 is only 5 years away
>20 was like it was yesterday

Makes you wonder whats the fucking point. I want a relationship now while I am still young and able to travel with a girlfriend, do interesting stuff and go on adventures. None of this is going to matter when I hit fucking 40 and all I can get are saggy titted soccer moms.

>that feel when suddenly you find yourself unable to hit on high school girls
>>
>>27974269

It's only real because you accept it and have given up. You can do whatever the fuck you set your mind on even in your late 50s. Just set a goal and make the first step. It only seems hard because it's still an unknown to you.
>>
>>27974286
"GTA & Chill" bitch isn't even looking at the screen
>>
>>27974155
>Be active not passive is actually good advice unlike the beeee yourself shit.
Yeah like this guy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKgQGg0q6FE
>>
I'm turning 28 soon, having a hell of a time so far not having kids and a family is awesome
>>
File: 1455290594540.png (171 KB, 540x264) Image search: [Google]
1455290594540.png
171 KB, 540x264
Should make a daily /grandpa/ thread , then I could finally participate in a daily thread.

>can't partake in britfeels
>can't partake in black nigger thread
>can't partake in >nobf thread full of roasties
>can't partake in eggman dailies cause literally who
>can't partake in real nigga hours cause wagecucking
>can't partake in daily feels thread because I no longer feel
>>
>>27974449
Good idea. Better than all these fake fembot and stealth /soc/ /fit/ threads
>>
File: 1439440428416.png (103 KB, 600x476) Image search: [Google]
1439440428416.png
103 KB, 600x476
I turned 29 a couple weeks ago. Now it is just the count down to wizard hood.

I cannot see myself with someone else, then again I am seen as odd by others. They can be entertained by me but they wouldn't voluntarily be around me outside of work.
>>
>>27974518
you are 29 and posting anime girls on 4chan

did you expect this to be your life when you were a kid
>>
File: 1418517648131.png (204 KB, 350x381) Image search: [Google]
1418517648131.png
204 KB, 350x381
>>27962722
Soon 28 here.
>tfw NEET for the last 4 years.
>>
File: 1455283652355.jpg (34 KB, 628x555) Image search: [Google]
1455283652355.jpg
34 KB, 628x555
>>27974550
>le anime is for kids meme
Oh grow up, this is a grandpa thread.
>>
>>27974550
Funny thing, I really wasn't even into anime until about September of last year. Before that sometimes I would catch it on TV in high school but never really fanatically seek it. I mean hell, I was a 28 year old virgin might as well go all the way and indulge.

>did you expect this to be your life when you were a kid
Honestly I didn't even know what to expect as a kid, maybe a career in art doing commercials, modeling, or what ever.
>>
Any 30something fembots at all?
>>
File: 1458868051090.gif (264 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1458868051090.gif
264 KB, 500x375
>>27974571
simpsons is better than anime
>>
File: Scary-Stop.gif (328 KB, 350x199) Image search: [Google]
Scary-Stop.gif
328 KB, 350x199
>>27974594
>fembots
Stop right now, thank you very much.
We don't need them shitting /grandpa/ threads, no grandmas allowed.
>>
File: 1441134626529.jpg (8 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
1441134626529.jpg
8 KB, 250x242
>10 years ago
>laugh at the "30 and wizard" meme
>mfw just 3 more years
>>
>>27974655
i did the same thing and in july i turn 27.

i deserve it. thank god i never laughed at balding guys.
>>
File: 1451059920784.jpg (40 KB, 388x394) Image search: [Google]
1451059920784.jpg
40 KB, 388x394
>>27974672

>never laughed at balding guys

Guess what else I did.
>>
>>27974570
Fuck off byro you pedo cunt
>>
>>27974684
im so sorry.

balding is a curse.
>>
File: 1421372884301.jpg (594 KB, 1600x1528) Image search: [Google]
1421372884301.jpg
594 KB, 1600x1528
>>27974693
Who's byro and why I'm that anon?
I'm only into milfs btw, you got the wrong NEET loser.
>>
>>27971530

>no GED

I know this feel. I know it far too well. The shitty cuckstitution even makes education mandatory but apparently no one told me or my parents that.

I have the recurring nightmare where I'll be 30 bald social outcast having to go through school and being cucked by underage normie chads just so I can get education and fulfill the requirement for driver's license.
>>
25 year old. Feeling like a 16 year old.
Can't hold a job or studies or friends or relationships.
Agoraphobia and panic attacks when meeting strangers.

It's not so much the lack of achievements that bothers me it's the feeling of profound immaturity and lack of experience and lack of adulthood that bothers me. I pay my bills on time. I live alone cook for myself. But when it comes to social interactions- which is a huge aspect of human life- i just feel like a 5 year old. Yes i know- look at their eyes but i feel deep discomfort i suffocate and i want out so sometimes i avoid necessary but important social interactions such as going to the doctor or MAKING FRIENDS. I used to think that i'll just get older and things will get easier and that i'll get less stupid but i'm still that 16 year old who's afraid to talk to people and make friends because i have no social skills im monotone im low energy im scared shitless of people and my eyes dart and im shifty and my shoulders are tense and people are like whats up with this guy. All the jobs i attend theres always people making fun of me in my back. And it's just exhausting to try to fit in with normal people who socialize like it's a normal extension of themselves. when i socialize its like playing tetris but it only gives you squiggilies.
>>
File: feel trip.jpg (62 KB, 960x501) Image search: [Google]
feel trip.jpg
62 KB, 960x501
>>27974797
>im low energy

I know that feel too bro

>tfw all these WONDERFUL GREAT idea plans on how to improve my life
>tfw too tired to actually start any of them after shitty retail job

Where the fuck do normies get all their energy
>>
>>27963014
Holy shit this is depressing
Do you at least own a place yet?
>>
>>27974595
this. at least simpsons has a point to it, only reason for a grown man to watch anime is to ogle little girls & not get v&'d
>>
>>27974595
But I love both equally
>>
>>27962722
29 years old here. almost getting my associates. wishing for a hapening to happen cuz fuck it all, i need purpose in my life.

when is the beta uprising ill join that. racewar? neat! point im trying to make ive got a car, a shitty house with a mortgage, a shitty retail job and i feel like a slave. i want to punch someone or die fighting standing up. i cant take it anymore.
>>
>>27964472
Man, that's so sad. My heart goes out to you amigo, really
>>
File: 15151155.gif (1 MB, 357x198) Image search: [Google]
15151155.gif
1 MB, 357x198
>>27968652
>I didn't finish Fallout New Vegas
I am disappointed in you anon.
>>
>>27965807
>>27965756
>>27965744
>>27965629
I have applied to a Bachelors in Accounting and Finance, have I made a mistake
BTW I'm autistic so I thought that accounting would be perfect for me
>>
>>27962722
> 27
> happy in general, although I'm sure I have some sort of cyclical depression. Too scared to talk to a shrink about it but I watched it kill my dad
> great girlfriend, cooks, cleans, always dtf
> close relationship with my brother and sister. Mom's crazy tho
> well educated and highly intelligent
> been employed for 5 years. Sometimes have authority issues that match up with the cyclical depression.
> oh and I'm tall, white, and handsome. Not as fit as I used to be but I'll probably get back into crossfit soon
> literally a sociopath, think American psycho basically.
>>
>>27964641
dude get some steroids/RC's and a pushup/pullup bar and some PCP and go to town. just get HUGE man

take 10mg in the morning:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ligandrol-Powder-LGD4033-250mg-99-Pure-w-MFR-Certificate-of-Analysis-/262371371995

take 20mg at night:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-Gram-Ibutamoren-Bulk-Powder-99-98-MK-677-Nutrobal-L-163-191-/272184777049
>>
>>27964826
>what is a filipina bride
>>
>>27971184
>i'm actually addicted to spice
iktfb. so hard to find good chems tho
>>
File: twisted fucking kaiju.jpg (473 KB, 1170x500) Image search: [Google]
twisted fucking kaiju.jpg
473 KB, 1170x500
>>27975685
very extremely original comment
>>
>>27976043
>PCP

nigga...
>>
>>27974175
The inside of a truck is quite loud. Dangerous levels of loud when exposed to it for hours. I already have tinnitus so it could make it worse.

But really the biggest problem is my fear of heights
>>
File: image.png (30 KB, 747x491) Image search: [Google]
image.png
30 KB, 747x491
>fiance broke it off a month before wedding
>all my friends went with her
>life is over at 23

Guess I'll just reside to my fate as a robot
>>
>>27974286
Christ that picture is so fucking cringey

That was probably his first time turning the game on in a month and the way the picture was taken to make it seem candid..

Why do you people keep falling for this shit? Study after study has shown social media is fake as fuck. In many cases these people are showing the life they /wish/ they had and not the one they necessarily have.

Social media is one giant show off circle jerk and that is multiplied by 100x when it comes to really good looking people because many of them are narcissistic to the point of sociopathy.
>>
>>27975685
You fucking idiot this thread is for virgins over 25.
>>
>25
Life is good along as I get my heroin.
>>
>>27976632
Check his instagram dude. Pretty sure they live the lives they want to live.

https://www.instagram.com/jayalvarrez/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-veTvuvjwYE
>>
>>27976269
Yeah that's basically it. Sister thinks it's bipolar disorder but without a diagnosis it's hard to say. The biggest problem is trusting a psychiatrist enough to actually believe their diagnosis since psychiatry is mostly a bullshit profession to begin with.
>>
>>27976718
My bad, didn't see virgin in the OP. I guess my point was that you can totally be dead inside and still have a great life if you're attractive.
>>
File: IMG_20160408_131434.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160408_131434.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1920
I'm twenty six and things are okay for now. Kinda. I started running and quit smoking and got into college to finish my degree and have enough credits to double major in psychology and philosophy because yolo.

On the other hand one of my friends had moved to Oregon and became baby daddy and his gf just split on him because she didn't know better than to not date him in the first place and my only other friend finally just went full bitch after years of distrust and slowly growing differences and I'm not wasting my time on her anymore. Also I live at home but that was a given.

These are my only friends now. Craft beer not pictured, not sure if want to make comrades with comrade vodka.
>>
>>27977563
Why did you pick two useless majors?
>>
>>27977563
Y-your taste in firearms is questionable!
>>
>>27977624
Picking two majors I give no fucks about isn't going to make me any happier. Why would you do something you hate for money?
>>
>>27977649
It gets the job done.
>>
>>27977678
There has to be a middle ground between "something you hate for money" and "spending college tuition levels of money on something that has no return." Why not just not go to school?
>>
>>27977746
It's only costing me slightly less than a honda fit to finish up, so whatever. Also master's degrees require a degree in the first place so might as well have it be relevant to what I want to do, well already do but need some more clout behind and a license to really get the most out of.
>>
I turned 27 in February, and I go to Uni.

Big mistake to go to Uni. There's no way a loser like me will ever finish a degree at university.

I should've just done what losers like me do, and found a blue-collar job and just made money and been happy with that, but no, I had to convince myself that I was somehow better than I really was.

I guess it was a valuable lesson.
>>
>>27977746
Not to mention that the people pursuing shit with some kind of return are fucking miserable. You have to be a special kind of autistic to enjoy the STE in STEM and the people who actually do. Math majors are goddamn mystics and that shit has no profitable application outside academia. I would major in gym teacher studies as a backup because I like fencing and lifting heavy shit and running sometimes, but that woudnt make me happy. I'd just be doing it to get back at asshole normalfags and ogle the uncfuckable of unfuckables. Seriously, they look more like hot butch lesbians every day and that is not a turn on.
>>
>>27978001
What's your major, britfag?
>>
>>27978047
Not britfag, I'm Norwegian.

And I study something in the Humanities, not going to say what, because I'll get laughed at. Lets just say it's an interesting subject, but it's not something that will get you a job.
>>
>>27978080
I'm the one double majoring in psych and Phil. It can't be too bad. Unless it's history. Even Renaissance literature isn't that lame.
>>
>>27962890

Its when you realize you arent actually going to be anything cool or make it

27 here, there's no hope
>>
>>27978080
> women's studies
Fight the patriarchy!
>>
>>27978100
>>27978080
Or sociology. That shit has too long been corrupted by intersectional feminism. Anthropology and archeology in general are still okay, last I check, if only because hard science is the enemy of the Marxist.
>>
>>27962722
>48
I try to help you poor bastards
>wife is great, kids are great, thinking about maybe getting a new job
>>
>>27962722
>w-when is my life supposed to really start, anyways?
11 years ago
You wasted more than a decade
>>
>>27978100
>>27978147
>>27978151
I'm studying Classical languages, Ancient Greek and Latin.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.