[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hardest red pill to swallow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 20
File: 1460874873812.jpg (43 KB, 750x937) Image search: [Google]
1460874873812.jpg
43 KB, 750x937
If you are bullied than its your fault not the bullies, because either youre stupid and clumsy thus deserve to be bullied or you are too weak to stop it thus deserve it too
>>
The thing is, even though I want to disagree with you as I am certain that there are people who will have legitimate grievances, I am not one of them.
I am the worst person I know. And it is all my fault. Thanks for reminding me.
I hope you have a nice day!
>>
I always let people bully me because I didn't want to fight. once I fought them and beat the shit out of them, they stopped.
>>
>>27962378
People get bullied because they radically miscalculate their social worth.
>>
>get bullied
>fight back
>get in trouble for defending yourself
>get bullied more

Fuck public schools
>>
>>27962378
I was bullied for getting good grades and being well-spoken.
Not saying I'm better off now than the bullies are but I was better off than them back then.
>>
>>27962378
>defend yourself
>stacy guidance counselor blames you
>get suspended/forced to go to therapy/expelled

well meaning liberal dipshits are far more dangerous than any bully
>>
>>27962587
Where was your political savy anon?
>>
>>27962378
Agreed. I love slapping down the weak to assert my dominance over the minions. I am the natural selector and YOU SHALL be selected if you're not careful.
>>
>>27962605
Are you black or do you live in the south?
>>
>>27962624
I'm white Canadian and went to an elementary school with fellow white Canadians. By "well-spoken" I mean using words a little big for a 8 year old.
>>
>>27962378
Nah I just didn't fit in.
>>
>>27962657
That's your fault anon tbqhwy
>>
>>27962378
Yeah thats why I bully girls with my dick. They deserve it for being weak. They call the bullying rape but thats just a name.
>>
>>27962378
I never got bullied but this is bullshit.
>>
>>27962693
You're not funny. I just thought someone should let you know.
>>
>>27962378
You won't fool me Tony. I already know you come on here to harass me too you fucking faggot.
>>
>>27962723
Im showing op how fucking retarded he is but people do find me funny. My girlfriend of 13 years would have laughed at that joke.
>>
File: 07896969890.png (1 MB, 1857x805) Image search: [Google]
07896969890.png
1 MB, 1857x805
>more anti Supreme Gentlemen rhetoric from a Chad worshipping neckbeard
>>
>>27962758
Not the original guy, but that wasn't funny. Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>27962758
Don't quit your day job.

Bloxx
>>
>>27962683
How is it my fault? I was white in a nigger school. It's not exactly something I can help.
>>
>>27962775
>>27962788
I would bully you little pussies with my dick ;)

What part was unfunny about the joke? Im reading it out loud on skype and everyone laughed.
>>
>>27962828
Oh ok. Special circumstance. You should have mentioned that. You must have had shitty parents.
>>
>>27962854
Single mom, like many residents of /r9k/.
>>
>>27962841
Smh at the goyam. Go work on your Harley or something. Comedy is not for you.
>>
>>27962378
>If you are bullied than its your fault not the bullies, because either youre stupid and clumsy thus deserve to be bullied or you are too weak to stop it thus deserve it too
The original purpose for bullying in a social group is to strengthen its weakest members. Unfortunately, many people take it too far and continue no matter which way that weakest member goes. However, we don't need bullying anymore to achieve the kind of strength, endurance, and resiliency that we expect in our fellow men. We have sports like boxing, powerlifting, and football which not only harden people, but do so in a way that's constructive.

Bullying is perhaps the most primitive form of group strengthening. It's outdated and needs to be replaced by other more advanced forms.
>>
>>27962378
This is only true with verbal "bullying" if you push somebody around and they scatter your brains with a 12 gauge you still deserve it.
>>
>>27962587
This
I remember a teacher yell at me to leave the class, after guy jump me.
>>
>>27962841
Go to sleep, Howard.
>>
>the narcissist that agree and claim its the victim shitty attitude that makes them want to bully

How? Isnt that just your jealousy and narcissism twisting your reality?
>>
>>27962885
Oh you are Jewish. Yeah jews have a horrible sense of humor.

>>27962925
My point is still correct. If its the victims fault its their fault they got bullied remember? ;)
>>
I didn't deserve it i just didn't belong and was very different from all the stupid rich kids that all wanted the same thing and listened and watched the exact same things and never read a book they weren't forced to in school. Im one of those weird artistic and creative people that never belong in schools. Ultimately i don't belong with a bunch of normalfags and never will.
>>
>>27962977
You're seriously not funny. It's ok. Maybe you're good at other things.
>>
>>27963003
You sound like a delusional egomaniac tbqh.
>>
>>27962889
What do you mean, most of us here are bad at communication period so we deserve it cause we cant verbally outwit you? I understand some forms of bullying when done on a 1 on 1 mode or with a group friends but when its done by some asshole infront of others to humilate you for any little mistake then those assholes deserve to be killed.
>>
>the hardest redpill to swallow is acceptance of all parts of the self
>>
>>27962977
I'm the guy you were responding to about the comedy, not the bullying. I could care less about alpha vs beta. But if you want an opinion, sure.

If one opens their mouth to badmouth somebody, then they're at fault for whatever comes to them. Doesn't matter if it's tears or that victim breaking the shit talker's nose.
>>
>>27963019
Wow this is a stupid and unhelpful post. Why was my joke not funny.

Did it hit close to home?
Does it damage women somewhere?
Does it remind you of a time in your life?

Fucking retards on this board have no idea how to critic anything.
>>
The hardest red pill to swallow is the fact that humans are animals and we stick closer to our biological imperatives than we think we do. As humans, because we hold cognition and reasoning, like to believe that we are beyond "being an animal", but that's exactly what we are and how we behave on a subconscious level.

Technological innovation has allowed people to live longer while also enabling humans who are genetically inferior to survive. This translates into the widespread acceptance of mental illness and unsolved social issues while blindly defending those individuals who are "weak" and any criticism of rational applied about those individuals is immediately shot down because any opinion that is not held by the majority is now incorrect and places you in the camp that is in fierce opposition to the primary opinion.

We've been polarized to such an extent that there is no midground anymore where different sides of an issue can meet to discuss a solution because we've become so focused on being "correct" socially, politically, or otherwise while conveniently ignoring the root cause of an issue because of reason x from one side and reason z from another side without considering reason y from an objective perspective.

It's another witch hunt, but there are no corpses or visible wounds left behind, in the digital realm where only the most positive experiences or events relative to that individual's subjective perspective are shown, but only if they align with the "correct" sociopolitical agenda and anything opposing that viewpoint is demonized to the point of a subtle hatred which is warped into an imposed bias from an external entity for that entity's own interests rather than the "political correctness" they are so fond of selling.
>>
If you inflate your sense of self-worth you get bullied. That simple.

The obvious remedy is to remind yourself that the world does not exist to put you down. Neither does it exist to lift you up. It doesn't care about you. The sooner you realize that the sooner you put yourself back in place.

YOU DON'T MATTER.
>>
>>27963036
You clearly never grew up where i did and have no sense. People here think they're all hot shit and are really spoiled since their parents all spend their time at work making shit loads of money and throw it at them so they feel like they can parent. Once i got out of that town i found everyone was reasonable, nice, no airs and i looked even more and found those creative people. That is where i belong not in a cookie cutter suburban neighbourhood.
>>
>>27963042
No they don't faggot.
Sure the guy is still a little cunt for doing it to you but if you can't outwit them then at least be thick skinned enough to not give a fuck
I'm sick of this "emotional pain is equal to or greater than physical pain"
I forget shit people do to piss me off 20 minutes after it happens I can still feel getting shot after 3 years though
>>
>>27963079
I agree with what you are saying but who cares?
>>
>>27963084
It was predictable.

>"hurr durr bully girls with dick"

If you made a left turn and called it something else, then it'd be funny. But there's no obvious choice besides rape or bdsm.
>>
File: datportagee.jpg (65 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
datportagee.jpg
65 KB, 700x525
>>27963108
>Neither does it exist to lift you up. It doesn't care about you.
That may be true, but that doesn't mean we as people shouldn't care about each other.
I care about you, anon.
>>
File: 100% fire resist.gif (757 KB, 298x300) Image search: [Google]
100% fire resist.gif
757 KB, 298x300
>>27963108
>had no sense of self-value
>still got bullied
>>
>>27963150
You can answer that question yourself.
>>
>>27963108
Youre inflating your own self worth by feeling like your are the authority that needs to bring others self worth down, I cant tell you how many times ive been called stupid,ugly or even dirty without ever talking bad about that person. Explain this.
>>
>>27962378
The hardest red pill to swallow is that there is no free will and everything that happened could have only have happened the way it did. Any variation on this is so insignificant it is irrelevant, and it wouldn't even be affected by 'will' anyway.
>>
>>27963079
by that logic killing someone for hitting you is justified
>>
File: Girls.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
490 KB, 449x401
>>27963042
Anon literally can't handle the bantz!
>>
>>27963152
I mean I could bully faggots with my dick too. The comment was meant to show that OP is fucking retarded.

>>27963188
Good no one, then its okay to bully people in OPs world.
>>
not really i'm pretty much a genetically inferior male and i was a bully in school. i have an auto immune disorder that makes it hard for me to put on muscle or weight (crohns disease) it might have messed with my cognitive development too - i'm not retarded or anything but it could've made me less smart because of mal-absorption of nutrients.

i'd get kids to spread rumors about other kids, pick on people who were easy targets, and in general was just mob mentality with the other kids.
>>
>>27963108
Yep. And learn to laugh at yourself.
>>
>>27963116
Yep. There is definitely a reason you got bullied. Smh.
>>
I was bullied a bit as kid for being pretty ADD and the poor kid

It all stopped in grade 6 when I became physically athletic and slammed a kid's head into a bin. Basically it taught me dealing with life violently worked.
This caused some trouble for me later on in high school. I would punch people in the face at the drop of a hat for the smallest things.
In high school I was basically the guy "not to be fucked with" and I didn't really like it
>>
>>27963276
>angry burb brat detected
go back to listening to mall metal and trying to fit in with chad.
>>
>Implying all bullying is justified
>Implying most bullying is justified
>Implying any bullying is justified

If you deserve it it's not bullying; it's being called out on your shit.
>>
>>27963134
Thats you, some people are stressed out or feel disrespected. if you cant be polite in person than get ready to get knocked out, or killed shit its no my problem you thought I would sit back and take it. Lets be real most verbal abuse is done by pussies that cant fight, rarely do you meet a gangster that is disrespectful off the bat without provacation because those people know that disrespect can get you killed .
>>
>>27963224
Dude you're really not funny. You should be glad someone let you know.
>>
>>27963116
Poor little precious Indigo child
>>
>>27963209
I'm not in denial.
>>
File: 857.jpg (30 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
857.jpg
30 KB, 563x542
>>27963306
Did you drop fresh rhymes at your new urban school?
>>
>went to school in a questionable neighborhood, basically a ghetto in some parts
>lots of mexicans
>They were all generally cool as shit so never got bullied
Now middle school, yeah got bullied but I fixed that problem by myself.
>>
>>27963195
I'm not bringing your self worth down at all, you dense cunt. Didn't you read my post? You have no self worth in the first place.

So someone called you stupid and ugly and you took them seriously? I would honestly enjoy seeing you drown in sewage.
>>
>>27963309
If I can take being shit talked then so can you
again: I don't care how hard of a hit you can take if other people talking shit about you bothers you you are still a pussy.
>>
>>27962378
Who is this girl? image search didn't come up with anything
>>
>>27963362
He stopped when I threatened violence so I guess I did right.
>>
File: 1411048728941.jpg (17 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1411048728941.jpg
17 KB, 225x225
>>27963309
So you're witless and violent huh? Amazing you didn't fit in.
>>
>>27963209
It is, but only if you can get away with it

Blox
>>
>>27963385
How am I a pussy? Cause I put them in their place? If you cant be held responsable for the stuff that runs out your mouth than youre worse than a bitch.
>>
When someone bullies another person it really is to make him or herself look like a bad ass in front of their dipshit peers. When said dipshits are not around the bully rarely has anything to justify his or her assaults.

It's all about remaining at the top of the social ladder for these fucks.
>>
>>27963428
you are the type of people who justify Dilly K and Eric C knocking down library doors chad :^)
>>
>>27963451
How? A little hit to face never killed nobody, nobody truly weak at least you true alpha god
>>
>>27963217
That's the irony. These faggots literally can't handle the bantz irl.

>b-but muh violence

straight up sperg-tier
>>
>>27963451
Address the argument are we not to be held responsable for our disrespect towards, you have to be respectful to get respect
>>
>>27963428
No, you think I'm just some beta who gets his ass kicked a lot? fuck no I used to get paid to collect for dealers and sharks.
but I waited until the asshole started it to hit them back.
You know why? because that actually puts them down on 2 levels?
just hitting them because you have no retort proves you are a cry baby of a whole new kind
>>
>>27963385
No one should take being shit-talked.

If you like being degraded, treated less than shit and walked on, be my guest. But for those of us who are not cucks, we don't take backbiting and unjustified insults lightly.
>>
>>27963529
what if they started the verbal altercation?
>>
>>27963529
>falling for the troll
>>
>>27963553
I don't understand.

Pieces of shit who bully almost always are the ones who start pointless fights and rumors and shit. They start shit and I'll be damned if they finish it.
>>
>>27963276
>>27963346
Nice b8 m8

Origamioregano
>>
>>27963529
>>27963529
I get the feeling these people are the verbal bullies the ones that want disrespect then call popo when you break their eye socket, while trying to still verbally bully you when you get thrown in jail by bragging that your life is ruined cause muh pressing charges
>>
>>27963575
>Implying the "troll" wasn't serious.
>>
>>27963630
Honestly, at least they know that you have the balls to stand up for yourself instead of the literally millions of "victims" (cucks) who were bullied but took it like a bitch.
>>
>>27963603
What makes you think all bullies are weaklings preying on people who thought were weaker?
I have met plenty of chads who assert themselves on undeserving kids who have no real defense.
I have seen the other kind too but again, in those situations the guy getting shit is usually smart/thick skinned enough to wait until the other guy wants to fight.
>>
>>27963631
I don't think you understand. Reacting poorly is what shitstain bullies want. They're not all that different from trolls.
The only real difference is that trolls have to pretend to be retarded.
>>
>>27963499
yep

these anons are hillarious

>treat me in a way that is accordance with my delusional estimate of my self worth, or else there will be violence

And they wonder why they are bullied and ostracized.
>>
>>27963527
So if Im minding my own business I should retort with something stupid so he thinks im ok with it? I normally ask them to repeat what they said in angry serious tone normally with my fist clinched, if they repeat it then I take it as he welcomed in my punch ,if he rephrases it more politely i let it slide
>>
>>27963718
I think your confusing me for another anon.

I never said the bullies were weaklings, (well maybe morally) they are usually chads at the top of the social heap. All I'm saying is that due to wanting to be thought of as "cool" they pick on "weaker" kids in order to get some sort of sick gratification out of it. Non-sexual wanking at it's very worst.
>>
>>27963772
Kek. They must laugh at you everyday. I know I would. Do you by chance own a katana?
>>
>>27963718
Two things can happen from fighting, one us hes not a weakling and he beats you but you gained his and others respect because held your ground and the bullying ends, the other is you beat him and you get their and everyones respect, its almost always a win win if you dont do shit you might actually end up like Eric harris and murder everyone you can cause you been completely cucked
>>
>>27963728

Yes, but I feel as though if you "ignore" them they are not going to just go away. They are going to continue to pick on those they deem socially inferior just for shits and giggles.

Hence why I say at least fight back. Sometimes taking a few shits out of the world by means of a firearm isn't necessarily a bad idea. They had it coming.
>>
>>27963855
Probably but at least not to my face I get a satisfaction knowing they stayed quiet or change the subject cause dat fear.
>>
>>27963882
No no no you weak little faggot you had it coming because youre weak how fucking dare you knock me the fuck out you pussy
>>
>>27963860
>finally sick of bully from school
>jump him with a bike lock
>I get disarmed and nose broken
>I'm down like a bitch
>they never pick on me again and retrieved something stolen from me by one of their friends in the halls

It's true. There is a place for violence but with how schools are they tend to make the law-abiding people the highest targets for being fucked with for eternity. This is on top of most kids not knowing jack shit about anything until it's too late.
>>
>>27963924
Sarcasm?

I honestly can't tell.
>>
>>27963772
What could someone possibly say to you that makes you feel so hurt? and why do you feel everyone has to respect you? not everyone's going to
if they don't like you then tell them to fuck off, if they keep going then be thick skinned enough to make it happen to them first then they have lost both battles
>>
>>27963892
So you're a social outcast who no one will talk to because they're afraid you're going to shoot up the school?

Wow, you really showed them.
>>
>>27964006
I do tell them to fuck off but im always ready in case they forget or get comfortable again
>>
>>27964006
It 's shocking. All these 'robots' who are so witty on a Cantonese cooking forum can't handle the bantz irl.
>>
>>27962761
>not putting mercer or cho in the pic
>>
>>27963108
ok, I am zero, am I invincible now?
>>
>>27964014
I dont need to show them I never did but for some strange reason, envy,sexual desire,insecurity etc they felt the need to acknowledge me in a negative way and thus brought to my attention that they needed an attitude ajustment thru a physical altercation so I gladly gave it to them
>>
this would be true if it were the stone age.

quiet, weak pussys in todays world can contribute greatly by inventing/discovering things
>>
>>27964112
>etc they felt the need to acknowledge me in a negative way and thus brought to my attention that they needed an attitude ajustment thru a physical altercation so I gladly gave it to them
You definitely own a katana.
>>
>>27964014
You know those things don't matter as long as their goal is achieved right?

It's the same shit on this board, Stacies and Chads are ridiculed much like you are ridiculing them based on the social circle they were involved in.
The only real difference is which circlejerk laughs at what.
>>
>>27964064
this.
I'm not really a robot but so much this
>>27964112
this thinking always reminds me of a time some idiot who thought the whole world had to be nice to him so he flipped and got his face ripped off by a crackhead.
>>
File: he.jpg (27 KB, 247x247) Image search: [Google]
he.jpg
27 KB, 247x247
>its not the bullys fault for bullying
>>
>>27964179
>this thinking always reminds me of a time some idiot who thought the whole world had to be nice to him so he flipped and got his face ripped off by a crackhead.

Story time now please
>>
>>27964153
no dipshit. The difference is one is real life, and one is a Jakartan stamp collecting message board.
>>
>>27964149
Ok cuck have fun chad calling you an idiot while laughing about it with stacy,
>>
>>27964179
So i have to be nice to you when you are rude? Or kicking your face isnt fair game. Walk into a store a call some random guy stupid, insult him and tell me how ge reacted or how would he react?
>>
>>27964183
What if they're right? History shows us that the kids who ostracized the Elliott Rodgers and Dylan Klebolds of the wold, where simply exercising sound judgment.
>>
>>27963451
They didn't even kill any asshole chads or stacies, just a bunch of random kids they didn't know.

Hell they even killed the special ed kid, which is about as none-Chad as you can get.
>>
>>27964183
>bullying is ok
>defending your self is not
>>
File: 18W54.png (446 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
18W54.png
446 KB, 640x480
>>27962587
>get bullied by older peers
>go up to him and choke him
>get treated like a god for a week
>>
>>27964299
Is this bait? why not just be rude back? why go nuclear over pety shit?
>>
File: 300x255.jpg (10 KB, 300x255) Image search: [Google]
300x255.jpg
10 KB, 300x255
>>27964335
There is a huge difference between the bantz and punching someone in the face.

Ask someone with friends to explain it yo you.
>>
I honestly picture a bunch of spoiled brats calling their family stupid and dumb and having absolutely no respect for anyone because their parents didnt teach them how to be respectful, in fact it was probably the norm in their house to fart while at the table
>>
>>27964415
No man taking a punch is part of life bro, you think the world was formed thru verbal banting? Wat is war, wat is police, wat is law force is the ultimate check on bullying.
>>
>>27964494
You do understand that guys with friends rip each other constantly.

There is a reason you are excluded from the group.
>>
>>27964230
Please tell this story I want to know what you think he did that justified him getting physically bullied
>>
>fuck logic and justice i cant control my apish desire to inflict pain upon the weak its your fault for being that way
>>
>>27964534
I know friends that dont disrespect verbally, most verbal disrespect ends up with violence in most circles
>>
>>27963320
One faggot on /r9k/ isn't a good enough sample size.
>>
>>27964299
Yep. Sometime alienating an arrogant anti-social sperg is done for a reason.

It's a shame that we live in a time when instead of self reflection, the retard's answer is to go get a gun though.
>>
>>27964304
its entirely the bully's choice weather or not to bully the victum has little to no control, standing up to a bully dosent alllways work
>>
>>27962605
>>27962651

huehue here, iktfb
the curse of intelligence, we do not fit with the animals

>used the word "perfectly"
>kids make fun of me for 2 days straight
>12 y old, particular school
>>
>>27964572
>I know friends
Doubt it. Every group of guy friends I've ever met rip on each other. It's part of the social dynamic.

>most verbal disrespect ends up with violence in most circles

So are you black or latino?
>>
>>27962378
There was this nasty bully at my school. He bullied me and many other people.

One kid stood up to him. One kid. I remember the crowd watching him, blood all over his face, limping away being assisted by some teacher. His face was a complete mess. The bully emerged looking like it was an easy fight, a look of pure rage on his chimp face. I think the kid lost a few teeth. And for what? To stand up to a wild chimp.

>you are too weak to stop it thus deserve it too
I never stood up to my bully, and I left school with all my front teeth still in my mouth, no injuries and I went to uni and got a great job surrounded by civilized people.

To me bullies are effectively wild chimps. Dumb and violent. You don't attack them unless you are sure you can win.

Did I make the right choice by not standing up to them? I don't know. All I know is that I have all my front teeth, and the bully was expelled from school with no qualifications and who knows, is probably locked up in a zoo now (prison).
>>
>>27964230
>>27964538

>go to a place where a bunch of people I don't care about like to hang around because only real friend dragged me
>see some hipster chad walk by
>some little crackhead says something playfully (as he does to literally everyone who walks by)
>Chad gets defensive and calls him a twig or some shit
>crackhead taunts him and says something about his glasses
>everyone who heard it laughed
>Chad gets really angry and pulls the kid down from the ledge he was hanging out on
>Puts him up against wall punches his face
>doesn't realize trying to knock out a crackhead is as smart is getting a blowjob from a Parana.
>crackhead grabs him by the temple and pulls a chunk of skin off,
>>
>>27964613
The 'victim' might feel like he is being 'bullied'. The other kids might feel like they're distancing themselves from an anti-social and potentially violent creep.
>>
>>27964597
Im arrogant because i dont like you calling me stupid? Wtf is the logic in that, you would stand for your neighbor to randomly call you stupid because you crashed your car, like you come home with a crashed car and suddenly a random neighbor you say high to sometimes calls you stupid for having your car crashed. Would you be like ya bro i know rite or would you get mad
>>
>>27963108
>If you inflate your sense of self-worth you get bullied

g8 b8 m8
you get bullied by being:
>shy
>ugly
>different
>fucking up (if not alpha)
>>
>>27964663
what happened after that?
did the crackhead get arrested? did the chad go to the hospital?
>>
>>27964663
What did the crackhead say come on dont be a bitch you know he said sone disrespectful shit
>>
>>27964704
>Im arrogant because i dont like you calling me stupid?
No dipshit. You're supposed to be able to handle the bantz w/o turning into a violent sperg. Why do you expect special treatment?
>>
>>27964714
This why cant you verbal bully fags admit this
>>
>>27964748
Im supposed to do what you say when you provoke me? Srry im not a cuck
>>
>>27964651
Here's the thing.

First off, standing up to an angry dumbass bully with no weapon is admirable but stupid. If I were him I would have jumped his ass with a tire iron and beat him into a coma. If I go to jail, so fucking what. I think I did the right thing standing up for myself.
As to what you say about not standing up to the bully, that's shit to. You are essentially telling me that this complete waste of life is putting you and what you stand for under his shoe. Beat his ass for that.
>>
>>27964748
Im supposed to let you call me stupid?
>>
>>27964791
You're supposed to be charismatic, and give it as good as you take it.

Normal dudes do this all the time. It's part of the socialization process.

Violent spergs can't handle the bantz, get humiliated, stew on it, and come back with their katana.
>>
>>27964717
>did the crackhead get arrested?
no
>did the chad go to the hospital
Ofc
but the only thing I remember is a bunch of people screaming and fleeing. he was with a really attractive Stacy but I doubt that is the case now
>>27964717
I don't know. but it probably wasn't actually
to put it into perspective some of the things he said to me and others: "are you like a biker or something" (because I wore a leather jacket)
"This guy right here has some shit to hide"
(some guy was wearing a hoodie and trying not to be noticed)
"Do you have any fago, I need to take a shower"
(kid was a juggalo)
and just stupid little comments like that. not really anything to get upset over.
>>
>>27964813
No no no you animal youre supposed to be verbally abusive like him, you stupid imbecile no wonder you get picked on you cunt
>>
>>27964819
You're supposed to be able to handle the situation w/o violence. It's called wit.
>>
>>27964745
>>27964852
Sorry bout that linked it wrong
>>
>>27964852
Thats not even the same as calling someone stupid,faggot,idiot,pussy etc
>>
>>27964860
Oh ok. So me and the Chad bully are supposed to trade second rate insults like a bunch of drunk bitches or should I just tell him nicely to leave me alone. And when I say tell him nicely I really mean put him to sleep with my tire iron.
>>
>>27964885
>stupid,faggot,idiot,pussy
You get bothered that much by people saying this shit to you? How many nigger rappers do you have in your playlist?

Still just as pety though.
>>
>>27964851
Again you want me to fit your world view, Im not charastmatic so why are you picking on me again? I have no interest in playing your little pick on me game so why should I be forced to play?
>>
>>27964923
You're going to lead a sad life. There is a reason no one likes you. Don't get married. She won't like you either.
>>
>>27964651
don't really blame you for not standing up, choosing your fights wisely. if your a weak (mentally and physically) beta male yes you did the right thing. the media likes to push the idea that you will win the fight by universal law just for being brave which is not true. maby if you bulked up and practiced some boxing you would have been able to kick his ass then it would have been a good idea to stand up to him.
>>
>>27964938
Ok so you would let someone insult you like this irl?
>>
>>27964967
>Again you want me to fit your world view, Im not charastmatic
It's not my worldview. In reality, not being charismatic come with social penalties. It doesn't absolve you participation.
>>
>>27964972
Troll, Faggot or Roastie?

I really can't tell anymore.
>>
do robots dream of bullies?
>>
Bully's favorite responses to retaliation.

>shut the fuck up
>no
>ooga booga
>>
>>27964994
Yeah, why would I care? I can just as easily insult them back. If they don't like it they can stop, or attack me, which would be a mistake.
>>
>>27964987
Or how about you 'fight' with your physical savvy if you can't go fist to fist w/ a bigger man?

Aren't you supposed to be clever than they are?
>>
>>27964972
Lmao no one likes you thats why I insult you and you deserve it how dare you take my life when I disrespected you for no reason.

No anon no one likes you cause youre a disrespectful little bitch
>>
>>27964994
who gives a fuck what some hopped up crackhead has to say?

>muh disrespect

you sound like a nog.
>>
>>27965025
Being disrespectful comes with social penalties too
>>
>>27964240
It's both actually.
This place circulates the same cultural gutterspeak. Bitter misanthropes posting frogs, whining about how they don't have a normal life, mocking normal people, and so on. They would not say these things to each other in real life because without the context of this board they would either A: not speak to each other due to introversion or B: not speak to each other because they, god forbid, appear normal.

But with that context? You bet your ass they would be spewing chad and stacy memes while talking a bit more freely of what they enjoy. Just like the social circles that mock them. They would ridicule each other, if robots were social people. But they aren't, and that's why they do it on an anonymous imageboard where social stigma no longer exists. The only people who stand to gain are the ones that don't care.

That is also why, without a doubt, all the people posing as normal on this board are all pretending to be stads and chacies. Chads and Stacies would never be caught dead associating with this place, where their social standing doesn't matter.
>>
>>27965083
there's also this.
>>
>>27965083
So if he insulted your mom, would you not threaten to beat his ass or would you sit their and let mom get roasted by a chad
>>
>>27965090
.being disrespectful

Who the fuck do you think you are that you're owed respect? The neighborhood don?

>b-but my weapon

Pussies and guns. Smh.
>>
Violent Sperg>Do-Gooder Cuck

Every Time.
>>
>>27964813
>If I go to jail, so fucking what.

I don't think I could sacrifice my future career just to stand up to a person who I knew would be gone from school in no time because of his behaviour. I hated my bully, but when he was gone he was forgotten.

All the chimpanzees are removed from school around the age of 15 or 16.
>>
>>27965130
roast his mom back?
>>
>>27965140
>pussies and guns

agreed guns are for the weak and unskilled, toss your bully a repair and see if he is really worth a fight.
>>
>>27965140
Who the fuck do you think you are to demand I let you bully me because im not on the same social standing as you thibk you are
>>
>>27962574
I've watched silent people who just walk by get bullied
>>
>>27965130
dude, are you fucking retarded? I give half a fuck what bums/crackheads/schizos have to say. I literally don't even listen to them.

How young are you? You sound like a complete moron. Who the fuck gets in altercation w/ crazy people?
>>
>>27965187
Why not just let it go and not give a fuck?
>>
File: image.jpg (248 KB, 1057x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
248 KB, 1057x750
>>27962378
Nice try roastie baiter, you're not gonna hold this non-cuck back
>>
>>27965166
You wouldnt dude specially if he was bullying your moms directly
>>
>>27965147
violent sperg never wins. the best he does is take some other people with him before he puts a bullet in his miserable brain.
>>
>>27965227
>implying that isn't what I always do.
>>
>>27962378
My mom dug out my teenage photos and I'm 31 and I completely agree with you. I looked like a skeleton. I was easily the weakest and clumsiest boy in my school district aside from some of the special kids. I should have been meeting with my school gym teacher or the ____ sport coach, or a doctor regularly and figured out how to achieve a normal bodyweight. I was bullied badly by all the bullies in the district, and it messed me up psychologically and socially to this day, but looking back, I agree that I neglected my own issues stemming from my low bodyweight, instead of facing them and working to resolve them.
>>
>>27965181
>repair

oops, my apology's i meant to say a rapier (pic related) thin, efficient and deadly.
>>
>>27965216
Or just handle the situation w/o violence. It's a glaring problem if you can't.
>>
>>27965216
Dude I would but you kept pushing going so far as to bully me at work and other social places, had you kept it one on one i would have probably let it slide but you tried to be littleme in public for no reason and thus deserve a threat of violence your first and last warning next I will have to physically silence you
>>
File: download.jpg (2 KB, 326x155) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
2 KB, 326x155
>>27965286
forgot the pic

originalito
>>
>>27965267
But most of those bullies werent self improving either so how the fuck is it only your fault
>>
>>27965267
yep. Both my parents are middle school teachers and they told me that 95% of the time the kid who is getting bullied 'deserves' it.

Single mother?
>>
>>27965350
Terrible, who did they deserve you sick narcissist
>>
>>27965297
>at work
so you getting fired is worth proving nothing to anybody?

and why am I the shit talker in this hypothetical?
you really think I give enough of a fuck about anybody to do that?
>>
>>27965297
>and last warning next I will have to physically silence you
You sound like a complete fool. I hope you are under 18. If not it will take exactly one trip to jail for getting in a moronic prideful fight with a crackhead (who has little to loose), to learn your lesson.

Grow up.
>>
>>27964183
It isn't. You stupid idiot if you cant bantz them prepare to be my little bitch
>>
>>27965241
>violent sperg never wins. the best he does is take some other people with him before he puts a bullet in his miserable brain.

Life is shit anyway. Just read any of the comments on any of the threads here at /r9k/.
>>
>>27965267
If you're a teenager then you don't know any better. You usually don't have the life experience to even begin to know how to stand up to a bully.

Bullies usually have a physical advantage that comes from genetics. No work is required to gain that advantage.

A sure way to beat a bully (that doesn't require much life experience) is if you have lots of friends, because as a group you a strong.
>>
>>27965391
Stop using the crackhead, im talking about normal ppl who are disrespectful, some how everyone has ignored this example >>27964704 the car example
>>
>>27965416
>A sure way to beat a bully (that doesn't require much life experience) is if you have lots of friends, because as a group you a strong.
And some political savvy. Your bully has rivals too.

Why can't spergs figure out basic shit?

It doesn't bode well for their professional lives.
>>
I honestly agree with both sides of this
Nobody makes you a better person than a bully.
but the bully is still a prick, it's not like they are doing a service. they are just assholes
>>
>>27965487
>A verbally attacks B
>B is offended
>B ask A to stop
>B is at fault here
>>
>>27965444
Again, who cares? Grow up. In adultlife, you cant get into physical confirmations w/o sever consequences. it's strictly for nogs and white trash andcthe like.

Your fake macho shit is completely irrelevant. In the adult world that shit leads to criminal cases and lawsuits. It's strictly for losers.
>>
>>27965398
how is it not? its your choice for the most part. just like its a pedo's choice weather or not to molest a kid nothing wrong with wanting to but actually doing it is bad.

>but ooga booga i cant control my apish desire to fuck with people

you've earned no favors or mercy from me in the future.

there is always someone bigger, badder and tougher than you and you don't want to run across him and when you do you will be at his mercy and realize there no good reason to pick on someone just because they are smaller.
>>
>>27965554
>B is offended
you have the wrong url: https://www.tumblr.com

>>27965556
you aren't wrong but lawsuits are for losers too
>>
>>27965556
>Adult life
>you can't hit me when I act like a child and name call you

Bet you called your mom stupid all the time without getting your face smack
>>
>Thin-skinned faggots or doormats
>>
>>27965600
>gets hit
>wants you to go to jail and take anger management classes

Man you sound like my wife when I smack her for giving me lip
>>
>>27965600
>you aren't wrong but lawsuits are for losers too
That's why you avoid them.

I don't give a shit what anyone says to me, as long as they're not writing a retainer check, I fully plan on keeping it moving.
>>
File: tumblr_o0py6hwRq41tiomd9o1_500.jpg (30 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0py6hwRq41tiomd9o1_500.jpg
30 KB, 450x450
>>27965676
Idk if you are the "funny" tryhard from earlier but that one was worth a kek
>>
>>27965592
Again youre still the problem why dont you use that anger to better yourself and maybe I wont pick on you at the office anymore you little dumbshit, my 10 year old cousin has more wit than you
>>
>>27965707
Nice try. You're still brutally unfunny.
>>
File: 1460498168116.jpg (31 KB, 379x379) Image search: [Google]
1460498168116.jpg
31 KB, 379x379
>>27965749
>accusing me of samefagging because I laughed at a joke you didn't like
>>
>>27965707
It wasn't even as joke. There is no way anyone found that funny.

It's ok dude, be good a something else. Comedy isn't for everyone.
>>
>>27965788
Im samefagging both sides but I still think that 9 times out of 10 the bullying is unprovoke by the victim
>>
>>27965875
Im good at fucking your mom
>>
>>27965908
still more evidence...comedy is not for you.
>>
>>27965618
Bully fags BTFO
>>
>>27965727
man just quit being an asshole itl make the world a better place for everyone if that means anything. and don't play the two faced concern troll on me we both know you really don't give a fuck. act a bit more mature at you office job and maybe Mr. naselstein will give you a raise
>>
>>27965934

Still evidence you think you speak for everyone thus showing your narcissistic bully ways
>>
>>27965936
dude, enough samefaging. your jokes AREN'T funny. It's a simple as that.
>>
>>27965941
Lol youre so stupid
>>
>>27965987
You know im right
>>
>>27966010
>lol

back to facebook
>>
>>27966038
Kek have fun 2moro when chad humilates you for the 20th time
>>
>>27962378
BUTT IN THE OP!!
I don't eat pills faggot
>>
>>27966034
Dude, I don't even know what your point is. I don't care really either. I'm just telling you, you're not funny, because it's the absolute truth.
>>
>>27966106
Im not funny to you but you cant speak for others
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 737x517) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 737x517
>>27962378
My sister got bullied and tbqh she deserved it towards the end. She'd feed into it and go full blown aspie on them. Eventually she got expelled for handing her bullies copies of a photo she drew of her killing them (in stick figure form but still super autistic for a 10th grader)

She got sent to a Lutheran private school instead and everyone was nicer because there was barely anyone there. Her graduating class was barely 20 people... It was mostly a church with classrooms attached. When it was my turn to enter high school her bullies were in 12th grade at that point and they knew we were related.

>first day of gym class there's roll call
>it's mixed if all grades
>gym teacher calls my first and last name
>gym goes almost fully silent and everyone stares at me
>mfw me and my sister look identical so they knew it was me

They weren't mean to me but true teachers gave me shit. They'd say "oh.... you must be femanon's sister >:("
>>
>>27966137
I mean maybe there is a middle school playground in some flyover state where what you have written in this thread would be considered funny.

But that's about it.
>>
>>27966145
Its her fault for reacting according to her own personality?
>>
>>27966145
>She got sent to a Lutheran private school instead and everyone was nicer because there was barely anyone there. Her graduating class was barely 20 people
Sounds like the school Elliott Rodger wound up at.
>>
File: image.jpg (152 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152 KB, 480x640
>>27966145
I CRINGED.

If she was a boy she probably would have blown their heads off with a gun. First school shooter who was a female, and you'd be her sister! What an honor!
>>
>>27966189
Your mom laugh at you just now, shit told me thru a pm
>>
>>27966251
You can't be earnestly this unfunny. It's impossible.
>>
>>27966197
She would have a permanent angry sour glare on her face towards every single person, bully or not. Of course they're going to pick on her that's fucking rude and annoying as hell. She blames all of her weird phobias due to her bullying which are completely unrelated, but whatever.
>>
>>27966322
>She would have a permanent angry sour glare on her face towards every single person, bully or not. Of course they're going to pick on
Of course.

That's what the anon's ITT don't understand. Their wanton cluelessness attracts the predators.
>>
>>27966355
>Their wanton cluelessness attracts the predators.
Exactly. These anons want to make it out like they are only physically inferior.
>>
>>27966355
They have a stare you dont like so you pick on them?
>>
>>27965459
Because spergs are unaware that those options exist?

It's not like they have manuals to read or good parents for that matter.
>>
>>27966610
Isn't it common sense?
>>
>bullied
>wants to stop the bullying
>retribution day
>society puts you on jail

Why even live?
>>
>>27965459
spergs know this but they don't know HOW.
>>
>>27966662
They're called spergs for a reason. They're unable to pick up on social matters. If they do, they tend to misunderstand those cues.

Besides social sense is not the same as common sense. What was described was a deliberate plot requiring knowledge that other people are tired of that person (if that is the case).

Speaking from experience, those thoughts never came to mind since there was no interpersonal experience to obtain that knowledge. I didn't know anybody that shared my circumstances. I was too busy getting stuffed into special ed. study halls during recesses instead of actually watching or talking to people.

Ironically I learned more from reverse-engineering an online autism test than I did from those classes. Everything in them is so scripted it hurt to watch even when I wasn't as aware.
>>
1966, Lerner and his colleagues began a series of experiments that used shock paradigms to investigate observer responses to victimization. In the first of these experiments conducted at the University of Kansas, 72 female subjects were made to watch a confederate receiving electrical shocks under a variety of conditions. Initially, subjects were upset by observing the apparent suffering. But as the suffering continued and observers remained unable to intervene, the observers began to derogate the victim. Derogation was greater when the observed suffering was greater. But when subjects were told the victim would receive compensation for her suffering, subjects did not derogate the victim.[4] Lerner and colleagues replicated these findings in subsequent studies, as did other researchers.[6]
>>
>>27962378
I already knew this. Most of the bullying stopped when I was around 13, and looking back, my child self was an annoying prick..
>>
>>27966982
Explain por favor
>>
>>27967037
I'm literally autistic, so when I was a kid, I did annoying stuff like getting onto a high horse about not swearing. When I was 13, that's when I started fighting back, so the bullying stopped.
>>
>>27966954
>What was described was a deliberate plot requiring knowledge that other people are tired of that person (if that is the case).
no man is an island anon. Everyone is vulnerable.
>>
>>27967183
>not reading the rest
Dumb.
>>
I'm going to assume you've never been bullied yourself.

Being bullied does not mean you are weak. Being bullied means that some kid saw an opportunity for social advantage or fun by fucking you over.

Being bullied is not just one kid messing with another kid. It's generally a couple of kids (helped by the complete apathy of all others) abusing the social structure of a classroom to break one person.
>>
>>27967164
So you tried being a control freak, you cant see how thats different from that kid who minds his own business but still gets rekt
>>
>>27967212
I did read it. Dunno, it kind of sounds like you are probably actually autistic.

You had no access to books or movies?
>>
>>27967282
But you were chosen to be the bullied guy because you were weak on the first place.

I'm not saying it's your fault, though. Blame your parents for having a child without knowing how to raise a successful person.
>>
>>27967324
I didn't try to control anyone, I just acted like a complete snob. You know those people on 4chan that go on about weed, tattoos, etc, and how they're so much better than everyone else for not doing those things? That's what I was like with swearing.
>>
>>27967377
Lmao so its always the victims fault,
>>
>>27963288
why would you not like being the guy you don't fuck with? that's a better title than creepy or some shit
>>
>>27967405
You were proactive tho you tried to bully but were bullied most are not like you
>>
>>27967365
No friend, you are autistic.
What kind of idiot uses books and movies as references? Everyone acts according to one person's whims, more emphasis on the "acting" movies. They're two entirely different things, books and movies are not equal to real life social interaction. Why on earth would you suggest that?

And don't get me started on the fucking "tutorial" VHS tapes they used in the aspergers room. Every person in those videos talk so stiffly and rigid it doesn't even cover the nuances for normal conversation. They're somehow less informative than the scripted television and movie drivel. The kids in those videos spoke worse than the few other kids stuck in the room with me. Not to mention they don't cover the possibility of rejection.
>>
>>27967427
stop it w/ the tumblr bullshit. In the real word, there is no 'fault'. There is simply cause and effect.
>>
>>27967427
Can you even read properly?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.