[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me Anon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 14
I think I've found my soulmate. She makes me queasy just thinking about her. I've only met her yesterday but we talked a lot.

She's got some major issues. She's got scars on her arms, she's anorexic and I think she's got bulimia. She got drunk and told me many things Anon.

She told me when she was twelve, she got raped by a classmate at the park and it scarred her for life. I want to lover her Anon but I'm afraid my family and other people will judge me for being with her.

Help me Anon, I need your advice, what should I do?

Will give more details if needed.
>>
She sounds like an emotional trainwreck and you sound like a juvenile fool.
>>
File: Nike-JustDoIt-560.jpg (28 KB, 560x251) Image search: [Google]
Nike-JustDoIt-560.jpg
28 KB, 560x251
What brand of shoes do you usually wear OP?
>>
>>27962314
> """"""""mentally ill""""""""" tumblr girl

Knock yourself out, anon
>>
>>27962340
I wear dollar general sandals
>>
If you think she's your soulmate the day after you met her you're setting yourself up for some major heartbreak and disappointment, slow your roll man. I've made the same mistake myself.
>>
>>27962314
Sounds like she played the POOR ME BOO HOO card and you fell for it like an idiot. She does seem to have a hard life but I don't see how this makes her your soulmate, all I'm seeing here is a girl who got drunk with a propensity to over-sharing.
>>
>>27962332
When she was drunk, she kept asking me to kiss her, I refused to because she has a boyfriend and I wanna keep being friends.
>>
>>27962361
>tfw girls never have foots fetishes
Otherwise you'd be in business
>>
I have my own issues, and for that reason thought someone like this would have empathy. They don't. They are parasites, they are vampires. You are a moth making your way towards immolation.
But whatever, do what you want.
>>
>>27962379
Yeah. This just gets worse and worse and worse. She has a boyfriend and is trying to kill you? Your stupidity angers me to the point that I'd like to fly through this screen and beat you.
>>
>>27962314
>Help me Anon, I need your advice, what should I do?
For one, stop trivializing her existence by putting her on display on this shit board, going as far as casually sharing her possibly biggest secret with a bunch of strangers. What you're doing is disgusting.

Furthermore, if you truly cared about her, you wouldn't need to ask for shitty moral advice. I personally think you're a cunt who's too immature to "take care" of a girl like this.
>>
>>27962407
kiss*

<originalle>
>>
>>27962376
I'm probably just being an idiot, since this is my first time experiencin having a girl put herself all over me
>>
File: Image1024.jpg (12 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Image1024.jpg
12 KB, 225x225
>>27962410
>implying she's not the perfect practice GF
>>
>>27962410
ITT: OP is btfo by a tripfag

Glad I could witness this slaughter first hand
>>
>>27962440
Epic, very mature. Please die of cancer.
>>
Oh God this sounds like my friend, and I thought it was her until the story was different. Honestly those kinds of people aren't for everyone, and that's to put it lightly. People who self harm and have traumatic experiences are just unstable, and can possibly bring down others around them, or do stupid shit. Also if you go into this thinking you're going to fix her, DONT. You're not going to fix her, no matter how much you think you can. Sure there may be good moments but you can't cure things that are that deep in a person's psyche, it literally shapes their life. I've seen people like you OP and similar stories dealing with these people and they usually just get bored a few months, maybe a year in and just hurt the girl more when they leave, assuming you can deal with her insecurities and self hating for that long
>>
>>27962461
Truly a rare sight fellow anon, I share the sentiment.

>>27962429
You truly are an idiot.
>>
>>27962461
>implying he has higher morals, wants a person to die of cancer

You have a sick fucking psychopath inside you
>>
>>27962410
You're entirely right, sorry for my mistake. I won't reveal anymore details. Thanks for the tip.
>>
File: Id hit it.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Id hit it.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>27962516
You're still going to try and hit it right?
>>
>>27962462
>trip fag taking the moral high ground
>unironically
i have seen it all
>>
>>27962534
I'll still try to be her friend and see if anything comes out of it. She's pretty fun to be around with.
>>
>>27962536
Doj believes he's above everyone on this board multiple times. The biggest narcissist here, always right apparently, always morally superior
>>
>>27962407
So your soulmate is a cheating whore who has a ton of emotional baggage? Wanna try looking again?
>>
File: 1427236647357.gif (124 KB, 590x333) Image search: [Google]
1427236647357.gif
124 KB, 590x333
>>27962561
>I'll still try to be her friend

>He put himself in the friendzone
>>
>>27962599
It's all I got.
>>
>>27962576
Not really, just morally superior enough to eclipse the majority of this board.
>>
>>27962516
You aren't revealing shit you stupid fucking retard. You are saying someone you know has all these crazy problems, except we dont know this person or you so who gives a fuck. Jesus this board is getting fucking dumber and dumber.

>trivializing her existence
LOL what a fucking joke.
>>
File: 1459394425802.png (330 KB, 276x305) Image search: [Google]
1459394425802.png
330 KB, 276x305
>>27962612
>I H O P E Y O U D I E O F C A N CE R
>M O R A L L Y S U P E R I O R

Watch out Buddha coming through
>>
>>27962314
Totally unrelated, but you can't have anorexia and bulimia. Having symptoms of both is called EDNOS.
>>
>>27962652
Death is the only salvation for these people. They're so far gone that rehabilitation is impossible. It doesn't even have to be cancer, just anything that causes death.
>>
>>27962640
That's what I thought at first.
>>
>>27962695
>Death is the only salvation for these people.

Just stop. You're embarrassing
>>
>>27962667
Thanks for the info, i'll look it up.
>>
>>27962716
Don't try to prove me wrong if you can't.
>>
>>27962732
What is there to prove? You already showed your hypocrisy, and how much of a pretentious edgelord you are.

Not like I would expect anything else from an attention whoring tripfag
>>
>>27962701
Thats because you were correct. Don't listen to literal fucking retards. Its not like we are your IRL friends and we know of the girl you are talking about and it will make us change our opinion of her. We dont know you or her and you gave no personal information.
>>
>>27962466
That's what I feared, it seems like she's going to be impossible to cure. Which is a shame cause she is fun to talk to.
>>
>>27962695
Hey wait a minute I know you

Some dudes posted about you on that lolcow website. You have a crush on Mystery.jpg and stuff, right?
>>
>>27962777
Nice trips, but I gotta be careful. I've got a few friends/family members who browse 4chan. Who knows if they will stumble upon this.
>>
File: tripfag.png (122 KB, 901x673) Image search: [Google]
tripfag.png
122 KB, 901x673
>>27962770
>arguing with a tripfag
anon I sympathize with your struggle but you're obviously not going to get anywhere.
>>
>>27962770
There's nothing hypocritical about calling for the death of individuals who only live to deteriorate the environment they find themselves in, along with the people that (mistakenly) continue to be a part of their lives.

If they in any way would resemble human beings aside from their physical appearance, I wouldn't be saying this, but they simply aren't human at this point and as such are better off dead for both themselves and actual healthyminded people.

>>27962785
Yes.
>>
>>27962695
then turn ur PC off and go away pussy lol
>>
>>27962314
I dated a girl who cut herself

walk away now
get out while you still can I am telling you no trolling get the fuck oout
>>
>>27962778
Triggered.

The point isn't to cure them or fix them, if you even brought up trying to fix a person to their face, most people would be insulted even if they're already self hating. That's nott he idea, the idea is to accept them for who they are and stay with them and love them anyway because you actually care about THEM and not who they could be/used to be before they lost their 'innocence'. I've been with my suicidal crazy friend and if I ever tried to 'fix' her she'd just drop me, I've done way more for her by simply being her friend and that alone is enough to help someone, but it takes time and it never makes everything completely okay, just a bit easier
>>
The thing that surprised me the most is how normal she was before she drank.

After, like a quarter of a wine bottle, she just kept telling me her life story and it bummed me out quite a bit.
>>
>>27962813
Its anonymous you fucking moron. Jesus Christ who I don't believe in save this fucking retard. Do they browse /r9k/ too? How would they even link you to this post that has no personal information? Do you think you are the only loser with a savoir complex?
>>
>>27962314
Fly, you fool

Fly originally
>>
>>27962777
If you don't think it's disrespectful to whore out someone like this, you're an awful friend.
>>
>>27962893
I probably do. Which is a shame.
>>
>>27962880
I totally accept her for who she is. Her scars and mental state don't bother me at all.
>>
>>27962314
Girls like these are a tar-trap. Women have the same mentality, it's the love of the idea of the fixer-upper. You can save her, you can be the rock in her life that shields her from who she is. It's so enticing, to be that person. The problem is we live in a world that doesn't care. She won't care you were there for her during a manic breakdown, or when she tries to stop self-medicating. She'll be that same, broken girl you tried to fix with love. It's sad, but some people are too gucked with too realize a good thing. If you pursue this, enjoy the kinky sex while it lasts and use her for yourself. Just know she'll be gone in a year, and hopefully you have the sense to not give her your heart.
>>
File: 1460928670373.jpg (14 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
1460928670373.jpg
14 KB, 231x218
>>27962314
This is clearly the prequel to a story about a man unjustly spending his life as a registered sex offender, due to false rape accusations.
>>
>>27962987
Not a all, just a man wondering what anon in R9k would do in this situation.
>>
>>27963012
i just told u with that comment. IGNORE UR DICK AND RUN AWAY! NOT WORTH IT! NOT WORTH IT!
>>
>>27962984
That's what I keep thinking. I can be the person who cures. How can I even think this. Hopefully she gets extensive help.
>>
>>27962927
You are a stupid fucking little shit that doesn't understand what is coming out of your mouth. How is this whoring out?

>Here is a bunch of anonymous information about a human that might not even exist

Even if that person exists with no personal information all this bullshit is literally worthless.

>>27962929
Trust me you aren't.
>>
>>27963040
A little bit of affection of a woman does wonders to a loser like me. What can I say?
>>
>>27963112
What you just said and realize you don't want to be a fucking loser? Also if she would make out with you while having a BF she would make out with someone else while you are her BF.
>>
>>27963112
get a fatty or something. or someone just slightly ugly would work too. u still get affection, but less chance of horrific events happening to u.
just don't go to the crazies, they will fuck up ur world completely, and you'll end up in way worse shape mentally than u are now.
>>
>>27962980
If that's true then you don't need any help. Just realize that people like that are unstable and can have their ups and downs, but sticking with them through these troubles will help them, no matter how bad it gets for you. It's a matter of sacrifice, most men dont have the patience for people so hurt. I hope you dont hurt her more
>>
Girl almost definitely has borderline personality disorder. Read up on it. Then read up on people trying to have relationships with them. Then read up on how terrible the lives of their children usually are, if you honestly think she is your lifelong "soulmate".

She is very likely to leave you for someone else when you can no longer validate her. She enjoys the pity you give her for her problems, but she will run out of problems to sap affection and reassurance from you eventualy. Then what? She creates her own problems (which she seems tl already do), or never lets go of past problems, you will never know a peaceful moment if you try to spend your life with her.

im a grill and have known/been friends with a lot lf bpd girls, and my mom was as well, so i know how they function quite well; pls run from her anon, she will drag you into misery
>>
>>27963051
It was a swell time. Got to see her without her shirt on. She started kissing her cousin, who is female. It was one hell of an experience
>>
>>27963186
Makes sense that she would do the same to me.
>>
>>27963389
Thanks for the tips grill.
>>
Hey OP here, since there's a couple of Anon in this thread. Why the fuck do girls keep doing smiley faces after like 60% of their messages. Like for fuck's sake use them sparingly.
>>
>>27963562
Grill here.

it's just an easy way to show emotion. I only use smileys will people I'm really comfortable with personally, because im aware its weird for some.
>>
crazy girls will break up with you and not say why, just blame it on thier crazyness and leave you in the dark
>>
>>27963562
because they have the minds of insecure children constantly seeking validation due to the ridiculous amounts of validation they received in their lives over their fuck holes.
>>
>>27963595
Oh really:)

These smiley faces are pretty great aren't they?:)

Just a grand old time with these smileys.:)
>>
File: 143273462.jpg (114 KB, 736x521) Image search: [Google]
143273462.jpg
114 KB, 736x521
>>27963596
or they'll murder u in a crazy rage
>>
>>27963659
It doesn't work on 4chan because on 4chan it's established that any use of smileys is just being ironic. IRL though it's not weird to use. Besides, I dont use smileys when talking with guys, only to my sister or any other girl I may happen to somehow talk to
>>
File: Sweating man.png (163 KB, 444x410) Image search: [Google]
Sweating man.png
163 KB, 444x410
>>27963709
Uh Oh.. I don't want that to happen.
>>
>>27962314
>anons first crush

I haven't felt like that since high school mang, you're a faggot
>>
>>27963812
Isn't it a wonderful feeling.
>>
>>27963838
>unable to eat as much despite being hungry
>mind is overwhelmed by thinking about her

'no'
>>
>>27962314

If that's your soul mate, you should seek help.
>>
>>27963838
>first crush is a BPD psycho
i doubt "wonderful" will be the word u use in the future to describe her.
>>
>>27963861
Now, that you mention it. It's time for me to have some shepherd's pie.
>>
File: 1460636469214.jpg (12 KB, 310x464) Image search: [Google]
1460636469214.jpg
12 KB, 310x464
I find all those things extremely attractive can I have her instead?
>>
>>27963999
Nice Trips and if you can deal with her boyfriend, then sure go for it.
>>
>>27964120
>has a bf

Absolute trash tier normie bitch, never speak to her again
>>
>>27964152
>plastered his face all over the internet, uses a trip, had women want him
Vyro pls stop attention whoring and leave and do something productive with your life.

Here's your (You)
>>
Thanks for all the replies Anon. I will reconsider my judgement and think on what I will do.
>>
>>27962314
she's gonna friendzone you and get fucked by a chad. 100% guaranteed. You have no chance faggot
>>
>>27964475
Most likely, but hey it's worth giving a try.
>>
>>27962880
>>27963377
You sound like a good person and friend anon I wish I had someone like you in my life
>>
>>27965813
He is the true MVP.
>>
>>27963389
This. Avoid succubi with bpd like the plague. In general, watch for signs of bpd in grills because all of their symptoms should be treated as red flags, anyway.
>>
>she has been "raped"

next
>>
>>27962314
Take it from me. Don't date a fixer-upper. You can't save her.
>>
File: 1460552291871s.jpg (9 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
1460552291871s.jpg
9 KB, 236x236
This is what you do (in order)

1) Speak to her, see if you even meet relationship materiel - tell her u really like her and cheesy shit like that

2) Talk to your parents first or whoever if your still with them explain to them her situation and explain to them that you really like her and would like her to come over without being judged can you do that?

3) get some used pussy
>>
Just completely neglect her and fuck her all the time while making her call you the kid who raped her's name. Then beat the shit out of her and leave.
>>
>>27965813
Nah, I'm also a self hating bipolar crazy, but she's my friend and I understand her feels and you can't give up on people like that. She's actually been doing better lately, although she has new friends in her life. I get jealous but I'm happy for her. People like that aren't lost causes, they just need a friend
>>
>>27962314
>>27963562
Don't do it OP.
Whatever you do, don't date a girl with an eating disorder. It will never end well, and it'll consume you in the process.

If I could go back a year, I'd never have dated her. Been friends, yeah, but never shacked up.

I know how it feels; the pity, allure, inexplicable connection you feel absent all reason. Maybe you relate in some way. But it will take ahold of you, and caring for her will consume you.
>>
>>27966666
Holy shit. Them numbers. Heil Santano
>>
>>27966666
>>27966753
bc loving an anorectic was either a curse or some divine punishment

she's still the most wonderful girl I've ever met and I really hope one day she'll get her shit together and be happy but
you can't help a person who doesn't wish it
and they'll fuck you up in the promise
Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.