[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
get in my car
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
Is there some kind of trend I don't know about that people offering strangers rides into their car or is it pedophiles? Okay so today on the way back from work a woman asked me to get in her car "she'll drive me home". I don't know if it's because I still look like a grade school kid that she thought I was underage or a if she was a kidnapper or what. This keeps happening to me btw...before it was a guy (and I got into his car) and he drove me home...but the whole situation was weird.
>>
I don't know
That seems strange to me, too
It's only happened a few times
I was at a bus stop once, waiting for awhile. I must've looked like I was lost or homeless or something, and I am very young looking, so this woman offered to drive me home and asked if I was okay.

I'm not entirely sure what her thought process was, I mean I was just waiting for the bus. It was still nice of her, though.

Maybe they're concerned for your safety? I wonder if looking young is the common thread, here.
>>
>>27961939
The fact that it's happened more than once is a bit weird anon. How many times exactly? (or approx if you can't remember)
>>
>>27962159
>I wonder if looking young is the common thread, here.

It has to be. I was wearing a backpack at the bus stop too so that makes me look like a kid even more.

>>27962189

This year? 5 times at least, the first 2 was me walking to the library during school hours.
>>
>>27962342
>5 times at least this year

That is fucking weird anon. Do you think you look young enough to be mistaken for a child or are you just basing this off a baby face and backpack? You should post a pic so we can all decide
>>
>>27962415
Are you implying that OP is being targeted by some mysterious group of people?

Crazier shit has happened, I guess.
>>
>>27962446
I think it would be safer for OP if we ruled out some possibilities, plus this has really peaked my interest
>>
>>27961939
What the shit. Where do you live anon? That's very odd. I kinda like it though. Feels neighborly.
>>
File: 1455755073-706-372.jpg (2 MB, 1240x1748) Image search: [Google]
1455755073-706-372.jpg
2 MB, 1240x1748
>>27961939
gondolas are the only worthwile meme nowadays
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.