[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Boys only have sex and relationships with boys. >Girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_nzevkxb25E1uyh2iso1_1280.png (573 KB, 1280x1410) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzevkxb25E1uyh2iso1_1280.png
573 KB, 1280x1410
>Boys only have sex and relationships with boys.
>Girls only have sex and relationships with girls.
>All reproduction is done in a lab.

How would this system NOT be perfect and better than ours in every way?
>>
>>27961886
Your picture says otherwise

How about this:
>women only have sex with BLACK MEN
>other beta men can only watch
>>
saged your immeasurably illogical thread, chump
>>
>>27962168

They're just gonna let him watch them fuck.
>>
>>27961886
>How would this system NOT be perfect and better than ours in every way?
im not a homo
>>
>>27962352
Thank you for hiding part of your garbage post behind a surprise box so I had the option of not reading it
>>
>>27961886
Just like in Brave New World by Aldous Huxley, The Bokanovsky Process which is used to create the dumber gammas and epsilons, society wouldn't create better progeny, they would use reproduction to create the dumber and more violent lower classes. Society needs the dumber lower classes to do all the work and military service that intelligent people would refuse to do.
>>
>>27962400
thanks for using a tripcode for your garbarge posts you literal asshat
>>
>>27961886

I think it's pretty obvious how.
>>
>reproduction done in lab
Retarded.
Just have reproductive sex be a foursome.
>>
>>27963021

But men liking women is what gives women their power.
>>
>>27961886
Because I'm not a faggot. I like vaginas and feminine traits.
>>
>>27963950

But if men don't fuck women, then women can't use sex against men.
>>
>>27962168
but the national iq will go below average in one generation
>>
>>27961886
Women eventually would kill each other because they hate women.

So no more lab babbys.
>>
The only value of a woman is their sexual purpose, if they can't do that there's no need to keep them around
>>
>>27964287
That's still higher than yours, so what's the issue?
>>
>>27964284
Not that guy but I'm really questioning if you have autisim.

Your average person doesn't go around thinking in those terms. I see a girl, she's hot, I wanna fuck her. End of thought processes.
>>
>>27964356

This guy gets it. We guys just want to be free.
>>
>>27964448

Sometimes you just start seeing through the bullshit after getting so disillusioned.
>>
>>27964680
Your not a loser till you start blaming your problems on other things.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.