[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help a robot out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 201x255) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 201x255
How can I break up a couple? I'm as morally flexible as they come, so give me your best ideas. Further background, I'm well positioned to make a move on this girl, but need to dislodge her from her long term boyfriend first.
>>
File: 1458808242763.jpg (127 KB, 598x439) Image search: [Google]
1458808242763.jpg
127 KB, 598x439
Bumping for interesterino.

Let's get it done.
>>
File: 1fb.png (340 KB, 600x583) Image search: [Google]
1fb.png
340 KB, 600x583
>>27961800
When I was in high school my friend was dating a girl who I had a crush on for years, It wasnt fair that he would date her. We both do drugs so I gave him something to make him woozy, I put a wig on and took photos that made it look like I was sucking his dick but i didnt. The next day I showed them to his girlfriend at school and told her how I cared about her and how she needed to know and that I would take care of her.....The fucking whore refused to date me, broke up with my friend and I hope she dies of fucking aids.
>>
>>27962108
Waterboard her.
>>
Photoshop pics of you two talking. Send to bf.
>>
When I was in highschool, there was a bunch of guys that used to pick on me

I knew that one of these guys had bummed everyone else on the field in primary, so I spread that shit around like the plague

Best part is he couldn't refute it, so every relationship he had fell apart
>>
>>27961800
Just make the move, that's what I did.

But don't because it's not worth it, especially when he finds out who you are and starts messaging you and then when you and her eventually break up you realize you broke up something serious for something so short term
>>
Long term? Sounds like she wants the D but is waiting for you to make the move.
Have you tried making a move without shenanigans?
>>
File: CarltonxKirito.png (1 MB, 1542x982) Image search: [Google]
CarltonxKirito.png
1 MB, 1542x982
>>27962237
sounds tough man, the making you look like you're sucking another dick seems excessive
>>27962263
No photoshop master here, some simple picture fabrications are an interesting avenue though
>>27962292
I'm not intimidated by the guy desu, he is squeaky-clean though as far as I can tell. all my research has been self-done so as not to make myself look interested in the friend group
>>27962312
>>27962292
Where's the fun in that? I live for this sort of thing.
>>
>>27961800

Give us the situtation anon, i have some good ideas
>>
>>27962377
>No photoshop master here, some simple picture fabrications are an interesting avenue though
It's a good skill to have. I don't think that it would be too difficult to fake She'll show the phone to him, but just write at the end and remind her to delete messages between you and the fake guy you create.
>>
File: danthemeem.jpg (85 KB, 759x1092) Image search: [Google]
danthemeem.jpg
85 KB, 759x1092
>>27962395
They're very much the idyllic couple. Good-looking, well-tempered, outgoing girl, and the guy is a little less outgoing, but still is active, this guy is very clean, everyone loves him; good-natured far as I can tell. Zero close friends outside his gf, who he has been dating 1 year 3 months.
>>27962432
Yeah, I'm not intimidated by the task. The girl's friend circle is very catty/gossipy, another possible vector.
>>
File: shuckle.jpg (18 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
shuckle.jpg
18 KB, 460x460
>>27962395
Also, the guy has taken her to his folks' cabin and gotten very cozy with gf's family. I'm 95% sure they've fugged, but I don't trust my estimate.
>>
>>27962572

You wouldnt happen to work at amazon in southern california would you?
>>
File: 1446744280116.jpg (38 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1446744280116.jpg
38 KB, 640x480
>>27962812
N-no. Srsly though, I keep this stuff to myself. You wouldn't be able to guess.
>>
File: hecouldhavesavedher.png (1 MB, 998x682) Image search: [Google]
hecouldhavesavedher.png
1 MB, 998x682
I think I'll make a picture.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.