[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone here ever done anal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_lzbefnG4TU1qctlglo1_1280.jpg (127 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lzbefnG4TU1qctlglo1_1280.jpg
127 KB, 1280x853
Has anyone here ever done anal?
>>
>>27961696
Yeah, feels good man. Not gay though.
>>
>>27961696
Yes but only a couple of times. It's not my favorite tbqh.
>>
Yes, it's cool. But ya can't really bang it aggressively, at least in my exp. I didn't use lube or a condom however. Maybe with lube it's better? It was very very tight and the whole concept of being in the ass, cause ur not supposed to, or because she never had anyone else in there, made it very very hot.
>>
>>27961696
Sauce?

You're godamn right this isn't original
>>
Yes I stuck it in for a few seconds and then she didn't like it so I stopped.
>>
>>27961787
I can take it aggressively. why the fuck didn't you use lube you idiot
>>
Ya it's pretty fun. You gotta do lots of preparation; lots and lots and LOTS of lube, and then some more, and then start with your fingers before you work up to your dick.

It feels so good though. It's so tight and busting a nut inside a girl's ass as it tries to push you out is incredible
>>
>>27961787
>But ya can't really bang it aggressively, at least in my exp. I didn't use lube
>can't really bang it aggressively
>I didn't use lube

fucking christ. you can definitely hammer that shit, slather on some astroglide first, bonehead.
>>
>>27961696
I have fingered my anus many times in the shower when I was younger.
I also put a brush handle in there a couple of times but it wasn't as good.
>>
File: 0.png (1 MB, 808x1176) Image search: [Google]
0.png
1 MB, 808x1176
>>27961696
>tfw your pencil will never leave an ass gaped like that
>>
>>27961876
>>27962039

Spur of the moment, she said "put it in my ass"

Didnt have any lube with me. Was I supposed to deny the inv? Hell no.
>>
File: topkeklel.jpg (589 KB, 2400x3600) Image search: [Google]
topkeklel.jpg
589 KB, 2400x3600
>So I go to a music store and buy a pair of drumsticks, talking incessantly about what a goddamn professional drummer I am, and how fucking necessary it is for me to own some drumsticks right then, as if the guy behind the counter could see into my soul, perfectly aware that I was going to shove one of those sticks right up my ass when I got home.
>I knew. He knew. The guy driving the bus knew. The drumsticks sat in that bag like the fucking One Ring, bending space around it. I had guilty secrets, stolen form the Gods, and I was going to fuck myself with them.
So I get home and I do all the stuff. Lube, stick, push, feel, POW.
>Shit like cum, but not cum, some kind of watery fluid slips out of me in a big knot and feels fucking magnificent. Right out of the tip of my purple tipped cock.
>It keeps coming, and the feeling gets better and better. I stop jerking off.
>My face gets hot. I realize I m blushing. My chest blushes, too. That s new. All my muscles tense up under my skin. They re probably fucking blushing by now, too. Im a big, red, purple dicked, autoerotic machine, pounding this drumstick into my ass while my GF is at work, feeling like a fucking idiot.
>My balls get this frozen cold sensation, and grip up into me, terrified of whats about to happen
>At which point I actually, literally, honest to god its apparently not just a stupid phrase, see goddamn stars. Little colored lights. My head rushes. I cum so hard I actually scream. Not like a girl, I scream like an extra in 300. I scream like someone lifting a Buick over their head.
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 227x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 227x332
>>27962186
Bruh.
Nice.

Is this some sort of pasta?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.