[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw internet gf refuses to send me a picture >demands
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: normies.jpg (74 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
normies.jpg
74 KB, 1200x1200
>tfw internet gf refuses to send me a picture
>demands me to send more pics
REEEEEE I'VE SENT HER A BUNCH OF PICS OF MY AND MY DICK AND SHE DOESN'T EVEN WANT TO SEND FACE REEEEEEEE
>>
>>27961685
How do you know it is a she?
>>
>>27961685
its a dude...
original.
>>
Maybe she needs to see a pic of you with something up your butt. You know, show her how kinky you can be and really get her going. She'll be sending you tit pics in no time.
>>
how have you not realized you're being catfished senpai
>>
>>27961705
>>27961720
she said she was a girl and she's a virgin too. she's white and promised we will have sex when we meet
>>
>>27961685
Its prolly some overweight weeb who fingers his butt hole to the pictures you send him
>>
>>27961763
I'm a white virgin girl too. Send nudes.
>>
>>27961834
i know it sounds weird but our conversation are really lewd and interesting
>>
>>27961916
Our conversations can be that way too. I swear I don't have a penis.
>>
>>27961955
don't burst his bubble
>>
>>27961763
You deserve being catfishes for being so naive and stupid
>>
>>27961916
I'll post my tits if you post your cock anon-sama
>>
There's no way that you are old enough to browse this website. Go to bed before I call your mom and teach her how to disconnect the router.
>>
>>27962042
I'd teach his mum more than just that if I were you, m8.
>>
>>27961685
You should post your dick here. That'll show her.
>>
photoshop her face to your dick and post it :)))))))))))))
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.