[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a daughter now I literally took in my brother's daughter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (10 KB, 216x233) Image search: [Google]
image.png
10 KB, 216x233
I have a daughter now
I literally took in my brother's daughter because he's going to jail for his normie drug bullshit
I'm literally the biggest fucking cuck, Jesus Christ where did it all go wrong
>>
>>27961673
Bait.

But for the idiots who might read this and actually believe it, shes not your daughter, shes your niece. And your not a cuck for taking care of her.
>>
>>27961673

How old?

You know what to do.
>>
>>27961757
Not bait, Famicon
I though being a cuck was taking care of someone else's kid? I.e. the whole "my wife's son" meme
>>27961760
9 months
No, I'm sorry, what do I do?
>>
>>27961757
>shes not your daughter, shes your niece. And your not a cuck for taking care of her.
Yes he is. He's cucked his future up by accepting her. He's now severely limited his options for the sake of an other man's child.
>>
>>27961807
>9 months
Oh she's too young for the sex, just raise her like she's your daughter and never tell her about her real dad
She's yours now anon
>>
>>27961673
It isn't cuck to look after your brother's child when he is unable to just like it wouldn't be cuck to look after your grand kids if their parents are unable,

Both grand kids and your sibling's kids have on average 25% of the same genes as you.

Making sure your genes prosper is literally the opposite of being a cuck.

As long as it doesn't get in the way of having your own kids, you're doing the right thing in every way.
>>
>>27961673
How long is he going to be in for?
>>
Take good care of her, be a rolemodel for her so she will not end up like a girl with massive daddy issues. Be the dad for her that she otherwise wouldn't have.
>>
>>27961673
that's not being a cuck, that's being a bro. and you're not a father, ur a good uncle, brobot.
>>
She is family. Take good care of her.
>>
youre only cuck if your caring for a child who isnt blood related to you.

marrying some whore and caring for the child she had with another man is apex cuck.

caring for your niece is caring for family.
>>
niece is biblically okay right?
like in the bible there is no penalty for your cousin? don't jews marry their cousins?
>>
>>27961807
haha you're going to have to clean shit out of her vagina

nice one dickhead
>>
>>27961889
3-6 years
I'm presuming about 4
>>27961894
>>27961920
>>27961935
>>27961888
Thanks guys, I don't know jack shit about parenting but I guess here I go, right?
>>27961959
It wasn't really an option, he just told my mom that he was gonna be in the can and that he needed someone to take care of her while he was away, my mom just threw it on me because I'm living in her house rent-free and she didn't wanna raise another kid
>>
Oh for fucks sake, am I gonna be the only one to use my sense and say, PICS PLEASE
Jesus Christ, how new are you guys?
>>
>>27961807
cuck has lost any real meaning thanks to this site

see >>27961920

you could try getting in contact with the mom if your unable to take care of het
>>
File: image.jpg (743 KB, 2448x2452) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
743 KB, 2448x2452
>>27962041
I don't have any pics of her myself, and she's still with my bro right now
This is all I've got, it's a picture my brother took of her around Easter, my mom had it in her room
>>
>>27962007

>3-6 years
>I'm presuming about 4

You'll be happy if she remembers anything from those years. But hey, you're doing the right thing.
>>
>>27961673
On one hand you're a cuck.
On the other hand you now have a purpose in life other than shitposting on r9k.
>>
>>27962089
Kek

Come back in about 3 years and 3 months, when she's 4, then we'll see what else you can do with her
>>
You ain't a cuck, and if you tell an older chick (say 25+) that you're taking care of your brother's kid because he's a fuck up you will pull MAD puss

Good luck m8
>>
>>27961760
>>27961952
>>27962146
For fucks sake, what is wrong with you guys?
They're little girls, what the fuck is attractive about them? They haven't even developed yet
>>
>>27962089
Wew lad, maintain a strict diet on that one OP, I can already see she's gonna be a fat kid
>>
>>27961673
First the memes come alive, now a robot becomes a dad
What a weird day for /r9k/
>>
>>27962089
>posting your niece on a taiwanese horticulture forum
kek you've already failed her. she shouldnt have been given to you but i suppose you were the only one alive/last resort in your shit family?
>>
>>27962178
look lads, a normie
>>
OP, you're doing a really great thing. Nothing about this situation makes you a cuck. Just do your best to be a good dad. This little girl needs you.

My sister in law is a junkie, and she's had one pregnancy scare (ended up turning out that she fucked her body over so badly that she couldn't keep it alive). I know that my husband and I will have to take any children from her that she bears, and it's unnerving. She is so deeply into drugs and in trouble with the law, she would ruin any kid's life, and that's our family. I'm not ready to be a parent myself, but I'll have to nut up if the circumstances come to that.

I hope you have/find lots of support. And be proud, not ashamed. You will enable her to do great things. You are shaping a future adult. That's exciting and frightening, but never anything to be ashamed of.
>>
>>27961673
Do you have a job? Ways of providing?

You'll do fine... or at least not as bad as the average shit absentee parent =)
>>
>>27961673
Op, take care of her while you can and teach her good lessons. Your brother will probably just fuck her up. Do some good.
>>
File: image.jpg (304 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
304 KB, 1080x1920
What do you look like OP? Give us some stats on yourself.
>>
>>27963651
I work glory hole maintenance on the weekends
>>27963790
I'm 6'8, I've got a black schlong but I'm white. I've got THICC legs and slender arms, I've two differently proportioned breasts and I weigh in at 246 pounds
>>
Is it your daughter? Will you be raising her for 4 years and then giving her up or will you be able to keep her? Because if you dont get to keep her, you are getting cucked.
>>
>me and my brothers wifes daughter
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.