[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your opinion on women? And why is it that they are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6
File: bestpepe.png (177 KB, 367x321) Image search: [Google]
bestpepe.png
177 KB, 367x321
What's your opinion on women?
And why is it that they are all whores and should be fucking raped and killed?
>>
You wouldn't feel this way if they were fucking you.
>>
Most seem to be too retarded to answer with yes or no. You will only hear some vague shit and whatever you do it's wrong anyways. Most are good for fucking them and then throwing them away but nothing more than that and even for that most are useless since they will try to cuck you into staying with them because they know how worthless they are once their beauty fades. I have yet to find a beautiful women that has something even close to personality or value other than their beauty.
>>
>>27961677
I feel this way almost exclusively because I have shagged many
>>
>>27961772
this dude knows what's up

origamii
>>
>>27961822
I find it kinda funny that people always complain how hard it is to find someone to fuck. It is really easy, if you just want sex you can go anywhere and in a few days you will find someone who is ready to fuck even if your 2/10 but the hard thing is finding someone worthwhile that's not wasting your time. Checked by the way.
>>
>>27961677
>>27961822
dubs chek'd
>>
>>27961979
I'm not looking to fuck anyone, I mean of course I am but primarily I want something worthwhile, and so far, nothing
>>
>>27961644
>not killed and raped
>>
>>27961644
>What's your opinion on women?
Not too good.
>>
>>27962072
I know how you feel. It is so stupidly hard to find someone worthwhile. Either woman really have no personality because they have beauty or I have way too high expectations.
>>
>>27961790
no you havent lol

kkwkwkokeioeinfl
>>
>>27962329
I'll have you know I slay pussy on a daily basis fuckboi
>>
>>27961644

It's just blaming other people for someone's problems, really common thing in society, not only this case.

Teebeeheigh women haters here are vocal group, but its' hard to say how big part of robots they are.
Many people don't give a shit about women hate threads and participating in that shitstorms.
>>
>>27961644
Because they won`t have casual sex with me,defending their virtue,while doing it with other guys.And I don`t even want sex.I want to see them blow up and pop fucking balloons in their casual clothes.My female friends only use me for my good advice and if they want a literal shoulder to cry on.It`s been like this since high school.Sometimes some of them let me lay in their lap or cradle my head to their breast,but it`s really out of pity.That`s why I hate them.I know I`m not desirable.Why "cheer me up" like that?It`s only making me hate myself more.
>>
File: 1460884463216.jpg (20 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1460884463216.jpg
20 KB, 600x600
>>27962408
shut up faggot! women get their voices heard everywhere else! they can GTFO of here and so can u cuck!!!!!!
>>
>>27962409
they do that because they have no souls, yet you're still of some use to them. They'll string u along until ur use runs out, then it's back to being alone.
If you're gonna be alone regardless, do you really want it to be on their terms?
>>
>>27962671
Of course not,but it`s like coming off a drug,literally.I`m trying to lull myself into realizing the only woman that wants me is Esdeath.
>>
>>27962408
This. I don't like women, but I don't dislike them.
They're sorta just there. I'd like to thank that one slut in HS who kissed me for noveltys sake. She was pretty kind.

2D>3D anyway.
>>
>>27961644
I don't care about them. Then again I also don't care too much about normal men either.
I really just don't give a shit about people anymore. Not worth the stress despite being a necessity.
>>
I can't relate to 90% of them and as a result I don't really care about their problems.
>>
>>27961644
I find the majority of them are undesirable. For me, there are only a few women that are special in their own regard and I find those few extremely attractive.
>>
>>27962409
dude, it's time to cut ties with those "friends".
>>
>>27962950
Do you think it`s literally cruel for them to deny my easily fullfillable fetish,while fucking Chad and being pumped full of fluids?I`m doing it,slowly one at a time.I`m so fucking angry and sad.But I won't give them the pleasure of seeing me kill myself.
>>
>>27963007
The way I see if is if you're trying to use them to attain some goal and they're not letting you then there is no point to staying friends with them. You're just being used yourself.
Cut ties and focus on yourself, at least, that's what I would do. Try not to get too worked about what roasties do, fuck them.
>>
>>27963342
It`s like one of them agreed,she said she had many FWBs before and she understands me.Yet she did it once,then made up bullshit excuses for not doing it.What`s pissing me off is how they`ll never say "no" to my face.Any of them.
>>
>>27963825
>they`ll never say "no" to my face.Any of them.
because roasties are all cowards with the minds of children.
when u spend ur life on easy mode, because of a hole u have, u get used to being constantly put on pedestals and reinforced, no matter what idiotic thing u do.
they're not adults so they can neither tell someone no, nor hear it without freaking the fuck out. females are awful and good only for their fuck holes. u can't be friends with them, because they're programmed to use u for their own ends, from birth.
>>
>>27964043
Yeah,fuck it.I`m about done.Back to Gunpla and paleontology.Like seriously it`s 3AM and I made up my beta-ass mind.
>>
I have never met a girl that I believe could understand me and care about me.
It's not fair guys. I just want to be cared about. I want someone to care about me, and I want to care about them too. Why can't I be loved anons? Why am I the only one that wants love in the entire world?
also I will only accept grills that want an open relationship, non-married, no children. Also, I only want to date a class conscious grill.
>>
Read Otto Weininger's "Sex and Character"

This is all you need to know about women.

You are welcome.
>>
I hate women.
I hate everyone, but I hate women the most. If I were god for a day, I would kill every man instantaneously and make every woman suffer an eternity in hell.
>>
>>27964256
You deserve to be alone,beta filth.
>>
>>27964307
no you normie faggots that only care about sexual gratification deserve to be alone
sex is disposable. i can fuck an onahole easily. love is hard to get. love might not even exist ;_;
>>
I think the thing that pisses me off most about women is not their mental or emotional inferiority. (Many women acknowledge this). It's really the fact that they dress so provocatively( not necessarily slutty but "attractive") to attract the biggest, most morally inferior Chad's in order to validate their existence. Essentially turning the rest of us men who can actually legit experience love and compassion into literal cucks.
>>
Runescape just got a brand new game engine, anon. There's no point in caring about women when you can just chop trees in ultra hd graphics.
>>
>>27964453
>not playing OSRS
kys my man
>>
>>27964427
>most morally inferior
BTW not saying that women go for Chads based purely on their lack of heart, rather it really boils down to their looks. Though literally every Chad I have ever met was a piece of shit with no honor and a totally irredeemable degenerate personality.
>>
>>27964331
So you want the one you love and care about to give her love and care to others?Like seriously,I`m the guy a bit upthread whining about his female "friends" have a little dignity.
>>
File: Women.gif (727 KB, 500x362) Image search: [Google]
Women.gif
727 KB, 500x362
>>27961644
My opinion is that they are flawed creatures, just like the rest of humanity. Men are also flawed, but in different ways.

But because of the nature of these flaws, I have chosen not to involve myself with them on anything more than a superficial level anymore, because involving yourself with women is the way of pain and I do not wish to hurt anymore.

tl;dr Disregard females, acquire currency
>>
>>27964598
no you faggot, love should be free
this monopoly on love that people have is the reason why many of us are not with our loves
>>
File: eatit.jpg (932 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
eatit.jpg
932 KB, 1920x1200
>>27964497

Enjoy the blackness m8, while I enjoy rs how it should be played.
>>
>>27964525
women go after chads because they want to be man-handled, no matter how a sweet or ''different'' a girl might seem she just wants to be pinned down and have the shit fucked out of her.

I refused to believe this for such a long time but the more women I talk to the more this is becoming a fact.

And I'm also saying this because I have a gf, and I am by no means a Chad or anything close to one, I'm an autistic beta but I'm a fucking sadist so when we make out (haven't fucked yet) I do all kinds of rough shit to her, basically just treat her like a pocket pussy, she's there for your pleasure and your pleasure only. Now, I don't know if there's any truth to this, but she says it's an unbelievable turn on for a beta guy like me to go rough on her an treat her like property yet be a somewhat alright dude.

I got lucky with this one I guess, but a lot of girls seem to be in this kinda shit, have someone who they think is dependent on them yet can treat her like scum (which they seem to like)
>>
>>27964687
fuck you I want to be "womanhandled"
wanting to have fun rough sex is not something that is exclusive to women.
>>
>>27964687
god women are absolutely disgusting. What the fuck.
>>
>>27964655
you do actually have a point there.

But you're still a pleb and I'll have to ask you to leave, fag.
>>
>>27964734

I'll leave the day /r9k/ comes to their sense about rs3.
>>
>>27964655
>graphical update
>still looks like shit
lmao
>>
>>27964721
not saying it is, I'm just saying I'm noticing a pattern, and I honestly don't think you can find a grill that would dominate you without her cucking you. Girls like that are in to feeling superior and nothing makes em feel more superior than being able to wrap you around their finger via cucking.

>>27964724
Ye family, it's kinda fucked up. I guess it's just a primal thing, always in the pursuit of an alfa male, natural selection made it this way.
But I'll tell ya, there's not a single better feeling in the world than choking a girl and having her look at you like you are death himself, just helplessly looking at you while you decide when to stop. And her making those like little squeals, priceless.
>>
>>27964903
>le epic cuck meme
fuck off idiot. You are the reason we don't have gfs.
if everyone learned to love more than just one partner none of this would be a problem.
>>
>>27964956
hey hey dude, if you like your women fucked by other guys that's perfectly fine by me, I'm just assuming not everyone is in to that kinda shit.
>>
>>27965020
It goes both ways. She can love whoever she wants and I can love whoever I want. Why should love be limited? Life is so short, why not try to maximize the affection and care?
>>
>>27965049
>maximize the affection and care
I don't think it can really be maximized via sheer number of partners but via how much affection and care only one can give, that's why people cheat, I guess, when they feel they could have more than what the person they are with is giving them.
>>
File: 1827364521.jpg (68 KB, 734x499) Image search: [Google]
1827364521.jpg
68 KB, 734x499
>>27964956
ew u fuckin cuck GTFO
>>
>>27965215
>>27964956
the same homosexual
>>
>>27964635
I believed this,until I realized women simply didn`t want to have anything to do with about 80% of men.This is why your "free love" won`t ever exist and you`ll get cucked.It`s the sad truth,and I`m living in it too...
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.