[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
feeling the essence of the universe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1453246393453.gif (138 KB, 768x368) Image search: [Google]
1453246393453.gif
138 KB, 768x368
Did you ever felt it? During a meditation tonight, i think i felt god, i was into about 30 minutes of meditation, suddenly everything got still, just felt the breathing, and i never loved breathing that much in my entire life, it felt like breathing in love.

I felt angsty, but slowly it developed to peace, there now was just peace, i felt nothing but a big and peaceful joy, a joy that great and lovely, i can't even describe it. It was better than the first kiss, better than the first love.

It think i felt the essence of the universe, i think i felt god. It only took about one minute, but i enjoyed every moment.

I needed to cry in my mind, 2 secs after that i breaked out of meditation and cried in joy and happines for about 10 minutes, it was the most beautiful thing i have ever experienced, it was literally heaven.

Some anon told me 6 months ago to try meditation and i want to deeply thank everyone who ever told anyone on this board to meditate. I love you guys, alot of fags don't know what it can do to you.

It will quiet your mind and let your real self be awakened. You don't think in this moment, you just live and experience god, experience the now, there is just this moment anon, in this moment everything is just wonderful.

Thank you 4chan for showing me this, it helped / helps me alot. After that i was brave enough to go outside for the first time in 2 years.

It showed me what the essence of life really is, it showed me that there really is something you could call "god", i rather like to call it "the essence of being, or just being and now."

You can't really define it. The word "god" is too used and fucked to call it that, it's the universal spring, the stone that let's the waves in the ocean of the universe wave. Everything has the origin in it.

If anyone knows some books about that i would be very thankful.
>>
>>27961593
I often tell people around these parts to meditate, even though I don't really do it myself anymore (even though I should) so maybe it was me. Congrats though, sounds like you've reached enlightenment, something sought after by many meditators.

My meditation skills are shit, any tips?
>>
>>27961633
I think im far away from an enlightenment. It changed something, but not everything in me. But i think its a good way.

I can just tell you to just do it, just sit down, close your eyes and concentrate on your breathing, and watch what you think, let it flow.

It's not that hard, just the beginning is, you can't have expectations.
>>
>>27961712
Thanks anon, I'm glad you stuck with it.
>>
>tfw your head only gets filled with weird irrational thoughts
>tfw I you literally go insane when trying to empty your head
There is no way for me to win.
>>
sure you did faggot
>>
>>27961857
The goal isn't to empty your head, this is a misconception about meditation. Meditation is the mental equivalent of lifting. Saying that you need to "clear your mind" in this analogy is like someone who wants to get more toned saying "I need to just look at the weights and not touch them".

Meditation is about focusing those thoughts not getting rid of them
>>
The path to awakening or Meditation on the peaks -Julius Evola(both good books)?
Might be for you.

Anyways, thanks for the experience. Thinking about meditating myself recently. Just lazy.
>>
>>27961919
still doesnt work. If I go in such a state I quite feel like I'm a literal insane person. It's annoying.
>>
>>27961957
That's the point, just like someone who just started lifting feels like their arms are spaghetti. The fact that you've noticed your brain is apeshit is the first step, anon.
>>
>>27962090
We'll it's quite a problem when I hurt myself in confusion. It's not like I'm sitting still or something. I'm stumbling through my house, having severe urges to hurt myself on impulse. It's not fun anon.
>>
>>27961857
try not to take these thougts serious, try to just look at them, not to think about them. See them come up, watch them, and they will die, never ever try to put more into these thoughts, they are dead and unhealthy pieces of choclate that you want and love, but you really don't need them.

If you think about them a circle emerges, and thousands of thougths spawn out of this little thought because you gave this thing too much attention.

This is what anxiety is, you think too much, you are literally too intelligent, but in a bad way.

You think every possible scenario that COULD happen in your head, and you really believe it WILL happen. It's insane.
>>
>>27962177
(Not him) I find this thread quite interesting. What is a good place to do meditation? Is it necesarily in the nature?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.