[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help needed:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 500x492
Well r9k, i have three weeks left with my crush, 6 classes total.

This is my first serious crush and i dont know what to do. She is extremely quiet and im pretty sure she was looking at me a lot across the room for the first couple months before she had her seat taken and now sits in a seat that is blocked off by people most of the time. I have no idea how to talk to her and im running out of time. If i dont talk to her and get her number/a date in these three weeks i fear i may never see her again. What the fuck do i do? I have never had a gf, approached a girl, had a female friend or even a oneitis.

I cant approach her in class and sit next to her randomly, cause she sits on the other side of the room and id probably be taking someones seat. At this point in the year changing seats would be awkward, especially when its obviously just to be next to a girl. Timing walking out of the room is difficult too, plus she goes in a different direction once we leave. The only possibility is waiting outside the room before class starts which she did once or twice early on but i havent seen her show up early since. So unless she happens to show up at the exact same time as me i dont know how i will ever be able to start a conversation with her. Even if i get the chance and somehow manage to gain the confidence to say anything to her, i still have no fucking idea what i would say or how i could keep the conversation going enough to take the next step.
>>
It sucks man but you have two options

1. Say fuck it and just talk to her. Ask her for her number

2. Accept that you might never see her again and you'll find other girls. Plus you still might see her around campus
>>
>>27961426
I want to stick my pee pee in that booty hole :3
>>
>>27961426
hey man

i used to be like you in 7th grade

i loved this girl with all my heart

but i never had the balls to talk to her

but i became better

and learned from mistakes

i only visit here to help out my cyborgs and reminisce

here is my plan

how attractive are you out of ten?

also how confident are you?

if you are 6.5 or above and are willing to go thru with this here goes

near the end of class go near her side of the room

>class ends

try and catch up to her

you know her name right?
and she knows urs right?

say hey ""qt"""

if u dont know her name ask
"i was thinking and I would like ur number"

say it like a command but not an actual command

plans never work honestly

but its good to have an outline of what to do

act natural and dont go autstic

not thirsty tho
think like chad

if u get her # then congrats

but only using texting for logistics

if u dont get her # then that fucking sucks mate but who cares if u wont see her in 3 weeks

trust me

its not the rejection that hurts, its the regret of not doing it

gl anon
>>
File: image.jpg (198 KB, 794x767) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
198 KB, 794x767
>>27961513
This is a small college since it is a cc but i still have never seen her around the campus outside of class.

Also lets say some chance arises where i can talk to her without approaching her out of nowhere like a creep. How would i ask for the number. Obviously since im not a chad i cant just straight up walk up and say "whats your number?" Also based on what ive observed i think she wouldnt like that no matter who did it. Do you have to talk for a minute or two and then ask what her name is(even though i already know) and then ask what her number is?

this is fucking hopeless. unless she comes up to me im fucked
>>
Here's what you do:

Grow a pair of balls

When class ends tomorrow time it so you walk out with her

Make small talk, don't be too autistic but try and let it flow

Casually drop that you guys should go get a bite to eat together sometime

Get phone number
>>
>>27961426
First of all don't worry about being awkward. If you think she's gf material then you should psyche yourself up and talk to her. I personally would not recommend leading with confession that you like her but rather be coy about it, meaning let be unspoken, even though it's still gonna obvious to her that it's why you're talking to her. This is fine!

Make small talk for a little bit, and then let her know that you like talking to her and would like to talk to her outside of class. Ask for her number, and feel free to text her the same day.

Use texts primarily to set up a date. If you chat her up a lot via text before your first date, she will either lose interest, or she will express on the date with you that she had a different idea in her head of what you would be like.

My experience: I'm 31 now and at 28 I asked my coworker out and we're still together. I was extremely nervous, experiencing major anxiety at the idea of approaching a coworker who I had no business talking to on any professional basis. Lucky for me I had an excuse and was assigned to work in her lab for a couple days. I pretended I needed help with the equipment in there even though I was already an expert in reality. I broke the ice on a Friday by saying excuse me, I will be working in here Monday, and... and she piped up, "so you need help?" and she offered her help. On Monday I almost fucked it up by asking her coworker instead for the fake help, but then I sat down and thought what a pussy I am, so I got the girl's attention a bit later and asked for help with an even lamer thing, putting stuff away, and she agreed, and I made small talk, we had a few things in common, I was feeling nervous and not being smooth but I kept it up. My safety glasses fogged up from my nervousness.

I was embarrassed about the fog so I pulled them off, only to find that HER safety glasses were fogged up! Meaning she actually was nervous/excited to speak to me as well! I got her # shortly after awkwardly
>>
Seriously tho, who's with me?? >>27961619
>>
>>27961426

Before class starts go sit down next to her and be like, "You have caught my eye and I want to take you out sometime. Write your number down on this."

Don't ask any questions, only commands. If she is quiet chances are she wants to be dominated or at least not have to do any of the effort.
>>
Quit being a robotic little bitch and talk to her, you really wanna stay a virgin your whole life? You really wanna keep coming back here time and time again? Man up, take whats yours.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 480x479) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 480x479
>>27961698
I honestly am not sure about my looks. Sometimes i will look in the mirror and think i look good and then i will see a picture of myself and sink into soul shattering depression. Honestly im probably on the borderline of that 6.5. Will probably depend on the girls taste if im anywhere from a 6-7.5. I dress well and am approaching ottermode so theres that though.

I find it very hard to see myself doing that though. My ego probably couldnt take much more of a beating. But then again i already know the regret will be just as bad if not much worse. Just in a different way. If i get rejected i would just feel ugly and generally angered, not at her or even myself though, just in general. I would also be very embarrassed for a while too. If i dont get the balls to approach her ever, i fear i will sink into suicidal depression and lonliness this summer though which is probably worse.
>>
>>27962073
hey anon, I'm in the same position as you. I have this huge crush on this really qt classmate of mine, our school ends in around two months and she may leave. Ill make you a deal, if you ask out your crush ill ask out mine and hopefully we can overcome this together ;)
>>
>>27962206
>tfw you probably like the same girl and will steal her before i get to her

where are you from senpai
>>
you seem like a fucking loser and you're delusional if you think you have a chance, just forget about it
>>
>>27961426
Shut the fuck up and move on with your life. You screwed up. The semester is almost over. Better luck next time. And stop getting crushes.
>>
>>27962447
>you seem like a fucking loser

this was implied anon. where do you think you are?

also she is possibly more autistic than me plus she has no social media. despite all that she is a qt tho.
>>
>>27962447
Lel

He is, he thinks she looks at him from across the room

Why would anyone look at him
>>
>>27962360
massachusets
>>
>>27961775
Honestly man, if you just ask her, and she says no, she isn't gonna "Ewwww fuck off" Unless she's a complete cunt. Generally women respect a guy who will just come out and say it. Don't make it weird, just say how you feel(no i love yous) and ask if she wants to chill some time. If she says no, well you tried, rejection teaches you many many things. Worst case scenario, you're still better off.
>>
>>27961426
Ask her out tomorrow you fucking retard. You should have done this within the first week of knowing her but you're too afraid of failure to even try.
>>
>>27961426
I know it's easier said than done but this is a mistake every male has made and we all know that the only answer is to just walk over and talk to her. It's that simple but you are writing this because you are too pussy to do what you know you have to do.
You've heard it all before. You know the game. Either you ask her number and resolve it one way or the other, or you do nothing and torture yourself forever afterwards over what could have been.
I don't get crushes anymore but when I did I can't believe I couldn't figure this shit out. It's so fucking simple.
>>
>>27962502
idk bro the first week i was trying to find the right room and she sort of came up to me like she was going to try to talk to me and everytime i looked up she was staring at me. sometimes when we are one of like 4 or 5 people in the room before class starts she is looking right at me. the only reason i developed a crush on her is because i noticed she was looking at me a lot. im pretty sure im not imagining it. granted i might have fucked up and waited too long so she has lost interest tho.
>>
>>27962533
>>27962548
>>27962565
Don't listen to these bluepilled numales, you don't stand a chance OP. You're mostly likely ugly as fuck, you're most certainly autistic, and even if she was as unattractive as you she'd have better options because of her cunt. At least have the decency not to creep her out and waste her time.
>>
>>27962517
ok not even close then. for the good of both of us lets just say we will do it. even if the other person doesnt follow through at least one of us will have tried.
>>
>>27962752
sounds excellent
>>
>>27962731
Even if he's hopeless it's better to just ask her and remove all doubt from his mind so he can move on.
She'll probably be flattered anyways even if she thinks he's gross, that's how women are. She'll at least have a lulzy story to tell her girlfriends about some autismo who tried to talk to her.
>>
>>27962731
le dont do anything

before i drop out of society and take the black pill im going to need to at least try first. maybe after some rejection i will be able to join you in your despair but im not giving up before i even try.
>>
>>27962832
just don't forget to post a greentext later on about what happens so i can laugh at your pathetic ass
>>
>>27962894
already told myself that i will be posting a greentext about it, whatever the outcome.
>>
>>27961426
First you need to make her know you exist. Sit beside her in class and ask her to explain things you don't understand or about homework or whatever.

>At this point in the year changing seats would be awkward
That's the less "awkward" thing you can do to talk to her and it gives you a lot of time to do it compared to chasing her awkwardly at the end of class.

I'm curious how you can have a crush on a girl you never talked to though.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 500x375
OP here. I finally decided im gonna probably try to approach her. Realistically there is probably like a 65 percent chance i actually follow through. 100% chance i will if there is a perfect chance like we are both waiting outside of class though. A week back i rolled in a thread for the days until you will get a gf and i got this thursday, which we have that class on. For some reason that is motivating me and i feel like thursday will be the day i try. If it doesnt work i will never roll in one of those threads again. Wish me luck cause im gonna need it.
>>
The quite ones are always the ones that are texting 5 different guys at the same time and have a bf on the side lol. Over the years I've met so many cute "quiet" girls only to find out they're the biggest sluts. Good luck though. Btw if she is even remotely attractive you are NOT the only guy in her life that is aiming for her.
>>
>>27963413
Good luck OP, I believe in you.
>>
>>27963413
Fuck you, may you fail miserably.
>>
>>27963413
OH BOY
He bout to do it!

>autism incoming
>>
>>27963481
idk not to sound creepy but from observing her she rarely uses her phone. she just sits there most of the time and sometimes looks like she will use it to not look awkward. i agree on the quiet girl thing but i would actually be suprised if this girl has had a bf and very suprised if she has had more than 1. i am concerned about the other guys aiming for her though.
>>
>>27963413
>I've decided I'm gonna probably try
>waiting for "perfect" chance

FAGGOT
You really are seriously retarded. There is no chance you just make the chance you go up and talk to her holy fuck. I really am starting to hope she B you TFO
>>
>>27963413
I didnt have the balls to ask a girl out that literally asked me to dance with her on prom not so long ago because I didnt know if she liked me. Every day I feel like a dumbass for not asking I won't see her anyways again.
I've never been in love though and this is very confusing.

Do it and be less miserable than me. I don't know if it's too late for me already but bot for you. Maybe bit even for me. Maybe.

Good luck. No matter the outcome it's better than uncertainty.
>>
>>27963597

I remember when I thought like you, I was naive as fuck. You're setting yourself up for major disappointment. I'm not one of those dudes that says " all girls are whores and sluts", but if you've seen what I've seen you would understand. Its a hard pill to swallow.
>>
>>27963597
The fact that you didn't even talk to her means you have absolutely no idea what kind of person she is so prepare to be disappointed.

You absolutely need to go talk to her though because there's a chance she might be exactly what you want.
>>
>>27963719
All i know is that there seems to be a better chance at least that this girl hasnt fucked a bunch of guys and maybe even a 20% chance she is a virgin instead of 5% like most other girls. If i manage to date her i will get back to you on the results in the thread i make.
>>
>all this bad advice
Smooth, OP, asking on /r9k/ for how to ask a girl out.

TRUTH: All you can really do now is be awkward. Accept this. When class ends zoom up to her before she can escape and say, "Hey yo we haven't talked much this semester, but... Hi! I'm *spaghetti name here*. You want to get some coffee at X:o'clock today/tomorrow?" Gauge reaction and be ready for "NAHH THANKS, YOU'RE A LOSER"
>>
>>27963833
we had to do introductions the first day about us and so i know a bit about her without talking to her.

>>27963986
i wanted a perspective from fellow autists not chads that dont understand the situation. i still might make a thread on /adv/ later to get some more normieish advice but anyhow i need to stop overthinking this and just do it.
>>
>>27964081
>creepily remember her data from the first day of class
NONONONO

She likely doesn't know anything about you other than you might be her classmate. Treat her as a "Woah, I've been so chill this semester and so busy with my important shit like money and grades and shit that I didn't notice you, but now that I have, we should totally chat about inane stuff until I get in your pants!"
>>
File: 1456546010647.jpg (61 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1456546010647.jpg
61 KB, 640x640
first I must know if she is awkward, normal, or popular
>>
I'm telling you man, once I started talking to girls, texting them, hanging out, and you find out how they really are its a major kick to the nuts. She probably doesn't even know you exist, really doesn't matter if you caught her looking at you. I can promise if she is even slightly attractive there are 5+ guys lined up trying to fuck her as I type this. It was a major eye opener once i grew some balls and started getting to know girls. Oh yeah and if she has a job, just forget it. She's fucking her co workers. 100%.
>>
>>27964247
If you don't make your intentions clear early, she'll assume you want to be her friend (beta-orbiter) and she might invite you to some sort of party or event. Since you will have spaghetti falling out of your pockets the whole time, you won't enjoy yourself and you'll also end up no closer to a gf. Do not fall for the "oh just come to my basketweaving club! it's loads of fun!" Just invite her to coffee
>>
You should never have a "crush" especially once you graduate high school. You don't know a lot about girls and you're building this bitch in your head, you have NO CLUE how these girls are living. Honestly you don't want to know, because it will cause you severe depression.
>>
Dude, after class walk up to her and say: Hi Stacy, how's x class treating you so far? Stacy responds with XYZ bullshit. You: I was wondering if you would like to go out some time. Stacy says yes. You: let's trade phone numbers to set something up. Get her number and as you walk away compliment her on something very minor but not awkward. Walk away. Do not look back.
>>
>>27964142
yea i know, im not extremely i autistic luckily. i already know her name and some stuff about her but yet im going to pretend i dont know her name or anything about her and maybe use what i do know to my advantage if i make small talk with her.

>>27964214
possibly more shy and autistic than me

>>27964247
i understand what you are saying, ive even seen some of it myself, but im gonna have to find out the hard way myself before it truly sinks in.

>>27964294
yea ive read enough of the beta orbiter shit on r9k. definately not gonna let that happen when i finally gain the courage to talk to a girl. thanks for the advice
>>
Dude, no pretend bullshit plz autist. If you know her name say hello. Your not fucking james bond. Be yourself.
>>
>>27964636
>hey stacy whats up? wanna exchange numbers?
>uh who are you and how the fuck do you know my name you creep
>>
>>27964692
>hey stacy whats up?
>oh, um hi, not much teehee
>cool. i'm protochad. i guess we didn't get to talk much this semester but i wanted to ask, would you maybe want to get some coffee with me later?
>ummmm....yea sure ok
>>
If she acts not interested then jackass walk away. Go on and ask another cunt out.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.