[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daddy Daddy What did you do in your youth?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: MW4gxSJ.jpg (43 KB, 604x595) Image search: [Google]
MW4gxSJ.jpg
43 KB, 604x595
Daddy Daddy
What did you do in your youth?
>>
>>27961370
To be fair my Dad doesn't have a very good answer to that either, he spent literally all his spare time fishing on a river nearby his house.
>>
>>27961370
I killed ur mother and father and ran to this awful country with u so i could fuck u any time i liked u worthless little hunk of shit. now go wash the dishes then get back into mount position.
>>
>>27961370
>My dad always tells me all these great stories and adventures he had when he was my age
>My stories will consist of "I had a good chuckle at those brap threads"
>>
I wrote my manifesto and spread my ideology in /r9k/
I always haven't left my room ever since and you're just a figment of my imagination. Poof.
>>
>>27961421
that's a good life tbqh
>>
well, born in 1951, played Basketball and Baseball for my highschool, never did drugs, did 1 tour of vietnam, never went to college, played rugby for a few years in late 70s-mid 90s, married your mom in 86, had your brother in 88, then you in 92. Now I take care of my 90 year old father who still plays golf
>>
>Had a kid young
>Spent a lot of my youth, all my teen years raising her

I don't think she understands though.
>>
>>27961676
How young?

Original blox
>>
>>27961370
wtf!?
*stabs the kid*
Shhhh it's not real it will go away
But dad!!??!?
*last stab to the head*
Now where to hide the body
>>
>>27961710
When I had her? 13. Her mother was older though.
>>
File: feels.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>>27961370
More than me even if the bar was lower.
>>
>>27961731
lmao you literally ruined your own life
>>
fought a lot of assholes but later focused on work
>>
>>27961819
Not wholly my choice, I was taken advantage of and then had the baby dumped on me. Definitely changed my life but I don't really regret it.
>>
I was a total fucking loser.
>>
>>27961482
It's certainly better than mine, but it's not particularly interesting.
>>
>>27961731
This is probably fake but
Holy fucking shit dude
Why didn't you just deny it, i don't know shit about the topic but I'd assume they wouldn't do a test on a 13 yr old
Also, you could've admitted it but denied responsibility, they can't make a 13 yr old do anything
>>
File: ness at computer.jpg (24 KB, 500x368) Image search: [Google]
ness at computer.jpg
24 KB, 500x368
>>27961370

Why are propeller hats the defining symbol of childhood?
>>
>>27961897
>taken advantage of

It's not rape if you cum.
>>
As a youth my dad sold drugs and traveled across the country
As a youth I go to community college to learn why white males are literally hitler
>>
File: CRIPPLING.jpg (124 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
CRIPPLING.jpg
124 KB, 633x758
>>27961488

>1488

Checked, nice digits my white friend.

Your dad sounds like he's had a great life. Why can't we all have been like him?
>>
>>27961370
donated to a sperm bank, apparently
>>
>>27962000
It was more a situation where she approached my parents when she realized she was pregnant to confess the truth to them. My parents are quite traditional and so they placed a lot of the blame with me and rather than getting the authorities involved say, were more worried about how to make a relationship between us work with the assumption being that I would have to marry her when I legally could. Maybe if I had denied it things would have gone differently, but I was young and stupid, and scared.

As for responsibility for the baby, we didn't really have a choice since her mother basically dumped the baby on us and then cut contact and fled. We never saw or heard from her again, so my parents had to go about legally determining parentage on me so we could take the baby rather than her going to a foster home or something like that.

>>27962070
Maybe but I didn't understand well what sex was or how it worked at the time, and didn't feel like I could refuse her.
>>
>>27962149
thanks senpai, idk. i guess the world was just a simpler time back then. My dad told me a story about how he was walking to school and some guy just asked him if he needed a ride. My dad took it, he dropped him off at the school and never saw that guy again. Just different times
>>
File: comfy pepe 5.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
comfy pepe 5.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
I made fun of wagecucks just like your cucked adopted father after I banged your mother while he was at work.
>>
>>27962034
Because only a child would wear a propeller hat.
>>
>>27961370
I did what I wanted
No, I still wasn't very happy
Yes, I hurt a lot of people or simply didn't help when I should have
But it was interesting
>>
File: aah.jpg (42 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
aah.jpg
42 KB, 409x409
>>27961370
video games and masturbation
electronic generation
>>
>>27962034
No clue. I never even had one. Wish I did though.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.