[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tinder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: 1440923845457.jpg (118 KB, 577x1024) Image search: [Google]
1440923845457.jpg
118 KB, 577x1024
Have any of you robots here actually been successful in getting laid with Tinder/Grindr?
Considering I'm an awkward virgin who has never had a social media account, I'm debating on whether I should start with this.

I don't want to get bullied/rejected too hard, just to end back at square one.
>>
Women online are even more cruel than IRL.The only silver lining is that you have a chance to show your wealth and/or sense of humor/personality.
Still, it's all about the face
>>
>>27961221
>still it's all about the face
This, I'm not sure if girls even bother to initiate but I've never been swiped ever.
The few girls I have messaged just seem to ignore me after a while.

If you're ugly, don't even bother. I even stooped to straight out telling girls I'd lick their pussies whenever they wanted....it didn't work either
>>
File: 5aa.jpg (54 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
5aa.jpg
54 KB, 600x600
I got tinder yesterday and I dont know what to do

One of my matches sent me her number and suddenly it all got too real
>>
I'm bout to nail a chick tomorrow off of it, fingers crossed.
>>
Online dating/hookups is too scary for me.
So far I've had no success with it and that is a relief because honestly I worry about meeting strangers.
The fact that I know I never stood a chance with it allowed me to fuck around with it with little worry.

I can barely manage to go to events and open nights as is IRL.
I guess I'm too shy for my own good. Got a lot of fear in my system and I tend to distance myself a lot.
>>
I get matches (I'm not good looking) but I have no idea what to do after that
>>
>>27961882
If you suck at texting try getting drunk and talk to her
>>
SOMEONE HELP!!!!

I GOT A COUPLE MATCHES THAT AGRRED TO MEET BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WHEN WE MEET OR WHERE TO MEET AT.

HELP. I WANT TO FUCK THESE GIRLS. WHAT DO I DO
>>
Women will sleep with you when you become the man those hypothetical women want to sleep with.

Ponder that.
>>
>eat my ass like a cupcake
red flag
>>
>>27962176
met at a park where everything is in the open so if anything bad happens people will know
>>
>>27962207
That's the greenest of flags I've ever seen. Hell it's a checkered flag.
>>
>>27961153
i didn't know that women could be scat fetishists too
>>
>>27962137
And then post results here, either way, it'll be fun

Downloaded tinder, but never used it. The idea of just rating someone solely on their body is so weird to me.
>>
>>27962176
Don't be a sperg and over think everything. Just play it cool, Ya know? Try to convince yourself you don't need her, while trying to get her.

It seems convoluted becuase it is. It's easy when you don't over think.
>>
>>27962207
I wish I had a casual qt that would let me eat her ass whenever she wanted.
I wouldn't even need the sex.
>>
>>27961153
>Guy approaches me at bus stop
>Says he's new to the country
>No friends so take up his offer to hang out
>Turns out to be an uber chad, always on the prowl for girls
>Asks me for girls, obviously I don't know any so save face by suggesting Tinder
>He installs it
>Within a day he's got 2 girls wanting to meet
>Says I can come along
>Other side of town
>Have to show him the way anyway
>We get there, i turn my head for a few seconds
>He vanishes
>Look all over for him
>See his face in a taxi driving off
>Two girls in there with him
>He used me to find the place
>Delete his number
>Go back to being a friendless virgin.
>>
File: 1456540797312.gif (1 MB, 500x330) Image search: [Google]
1456540797312.gif
1 MB, 500x330
I was at a party last friday with some navy buds.
One of them was 5'2, not very good looking, and had an annoying voice. He was swiping through his tinder and I asked him if he ever had any luck. Apparently hes scored 3 times. Assuming hes not lying, Im going to say that anyone could laid off that shit if he could, given hes very social and is actively doing things with his life (could be playing a huge role in his success)
>>
>>27962344
Yeah chad can be cold, no matter the country. Are you too gullible?
>>
>>27962232
meet in public place, ill so that, but i cant imagine what wed do at a park. Im bad at small talk.

>>27962311
ill try that, thanks.
>>
>>27962380
>Are you too gullible?
Symptom of autism.
>>
>>27962232
don't listen to this
meet her in a dark alley where there will be no witness and nobody can hear the screams
>>
>>27961882
Its a bot trying to get you to text it to get your number for ads/telemarketing
>>
>>27962057
Same, but I'm more worried about my sister finding me or old class-mates
>>
File: 20160418_132321.jpg (1 MB, 1944x1149) Image search: [Google]
20160418_132321.jpg
1 MB, 1944x1149
I just matched pic related. I'm not usually into traps but she's pretty qt. Should I message her?
>>
>>27963427
That is a man in every definition of the word.
>>
>>27961153
>eat my ass like a cupcake"
Is this actually a thing now..?
>>
>>27963427
Dude. If you post that image again I swear to God I'm going to find a way to stick my fist through the internet and into your face.
>>
>>27963427
>posting his dick all over /r9k/
we should crown you the village idiot
>>
>>27961153
If a girl has good hygene, I'd love to do that.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.