[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fuck what do I say, it's my pops
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 1
File: IMG7.jpg (37 KB, 720x314) Image search: [Google]
IMG7.jpg
37 KB, 720x314
fuck what do I say, it's my pops
>>
>>27961107
>"Absolutely nothing" is part of the anything I want you dumb old faggot
>>
>are you jealous wagecuck
>>
>>27961107
"A wage cuck like you would not understand "
>>
>>27961107
"shut up i'm trying to jack off"
>>
>>27961107
"heh... simpletons like you can't understand the intellectual lifestyle I lead. keep trying to wrap your head around my unprecedented ways though, kid."

if dubs this is what you reply with
>>
>>27961155
oh look, dubs
>>
tell him you've been sick. take your vitamins op.
>>
>>27961107
Tell him you're sorry and that he did nothing wrong and an hero yourself faggot.
>>
>>27961107
>I'm not doing absolutely nothing. I'm charging my ki. I've been doing so, non-stop, for my entire neethood. Soon I will be a god.
>>
>>27961155
better follow through OP
>>
>>27961155
dubs fucking commands it.

or call him a ragey wagie if this post is dubs
>>
Don't say anything. Talk to him about it in person. Basically apologize and tell him he's right and then stop being so lazy
>>
>>27961205
Why don't I just get on my knees and suck his cock while I'm at it
>>
>>27961107
Tell him you've deliberately taken a sabbatical in order to ask yourself what you really want out of life, and that in the long run you're saving both him and yourself extra wasted years of chasing your own tail.

Then follow up with: Measure twice, cut once.
>>
>>27961232
yeah why don't you you worthless piece of shit? Go and change your life or off yourself fampai.
>>
>>27961318
lol youve been down this road before i see. hello fellow traveler.
>>
Shit that hurts, my dad did the same thing to blackmail me into sex.

How old are you op?
>>
>If you want to help me, or you just want me to stop being a burden, then please try to understand me, and stop trying to force me to fit into the world you grew up in. I'm an outcast fuckup weirdo in a hypersocial world. Everything that everyone else seems to enjoy doesn't really interest me, so I have no instinctive reason to work hard to acquire it. I feel like I'm permanently living in the fringes of life, and I barely even want to be here. What do you want from me? Some kind of inner drive to commit my life to shit I don't care about and that I suck at? I want to change, because I'm pretty much one step away from suicide the way I am now, but every step I take has ten thousand things of negative feedback telling me I'll never make it, everything I do is just another fuckup, I feel like I'm one of the duds that should have been strangled at birth. If you want to help me, then help me, and I'm sure I do need some real tough love, but understand that I'm like a fucking atrophied feral child who has never had a reason to move before.
>>
>>27961107

Tell him that you know he is right but you don't know what to do and you are a complete loser and you need some help.

i.e. the truth
>>
>>27961435
I'm 20

Extremely original
>>
>>27961318
This is a dangerous approach because it validates the wage slave rat race ideology of "doing something with your life" by working some job that anyone with a brain knows doesn't fucking matter at all and is just bullshit money grinding filler.

It's important to successfully navigate this transitional period in your life, even more in the case that you've decided you don't really want to work professionally and rather than materialistic ambitions you're going to spend your time on relaxing and personal enjoyment. That kind of lifestyle is also perfectly valid and acceptable, some men are just born into the role of the lazy slacker that has no interest in playing games with the tryhards.

Even in tribal societies there are always the men that don't join the hunting party, ones that prefer to lie around in the sun, get drunk on rotten apples and gorge on sweet honeycomb from the bee's nest when they get hungry.
>>
>ITT: People sucking their own dick crying how bad life is
>>
>>27961533
>even in tribal societies there are always the men that don't join the hunting party, ones that prefer to lie around in the sun, get drunk on rotten apples and gorge on sweet honeycomb from the bee's nest when they get hungry

>ywn be a stone age robot
>>
>>27961107
tell him you don't know what you want but you suspect that it is nothing

tell him the truth
>>
>>27961155
Shoulda added a few "teleports behinds you"'s for good measure
>>
I've been through this.

This should be fucking illegal. It's illegal to force your kid into your bullshit religion, so why is it legal to force the prevailing economic brainwash of the day and make them go get a job?
>>
>>27961107
Tell him you're part of a super secret organization and through this whole time you've been conducting operations for the group
>>
>>27961502
I don't consider myself a loser, though. I like who I am but I'm forced into believing that I should strive to be more like everybody else. Why can't I just live my life?
>>
>>27961446
Choose this one OP.

It's original
>>
>>27961632
Because if I have a kid and he turns out to be a bum I dont want to waste my money to support him against my will and gain nothing out of it
>>
>>27961533
Those guys get exiled from the tribe and have to live outside of its protection.
They likely wouldn't survive against the elements and the wildlife.
>>
>>27961653

Because it seems like your dad is paying for it? You are living somewhere for free so it seems like you are mooching off somebody.
>>
>>27961703
He isn't paying for shit, I live in an entirely different state from him with a different relative
>>
>I'm sorry. I didn't think about it like that. I'll go apply at X right now since it's kind of late, then some more places tomorrow. Thank you for letting me live here.
>>
>>27961435
Nani? Story please?
>>
>>27961740

Ok, well you are still mooching off someone. I mean eventually they are gonna kick you out, right?
>>
>>27961689
Not really, they're still part of the community after all people aren't just going to turn hostile for no reason. It's just lazy old uncle Ogg that likes public masturbation and thinks hunting is boring. Maybe if he's wise he's the village shaman or whatever. Hangs out saying wise shit to dumb normalfags. Either way he may not be like Grog the alpha male leader but he gets his share.
>>
>>27961797
Well I don't like to talk about or dwell on it because of bad memories, but I was freeloading off my dad and he used his provider position over me to pressure me into a relationship.

It was like "You can do this, or you can get out on the street." and I was stupid and scared enough to go along with it.
>>
>>27961911
Yeah, but what happens when Grog's two best hunters decide they just can't be bothered and want to go hang out with Ogg?
>>
>>27961533
No, those men have been killed all through history. Especially when there was no moral ground to it, they just killed them. Same will happen to OP, just very slowly. Well before 30 usually.
>>
>>27961974
If Ogg can convince them somehow without dying of starvation first, then they will also die.
>>
>>27961446
this is damn good and it sums up my life nicely
>>
>>27961974
why would they anon hunting's great

get to hang out with friends, kill stuff, more meat and girls like it

tribals from new guinea visiting england for documentary had trouble stopping themselves from going after random birds and squirrels

we're the weird ones for not wanting to do it
>>
Just type " you're* "

Seriously your dad is entirely too goddamned old to be making that kind of mistake
>>
>>27961911
How do you know this? Fuck off
>>
>>27962060
doing this to a grown adult is the most savage thing

like worse than murder it's that embarrassing
>>
>>27962053
Then why are normies so terrified of neets?

They try to squash out neetdom because they want to be neet. They know that. They crush it because if it was acceptable, then a hell of a lot of people would just pack in work.
>>
>>27962060
Haha I'd definitely do this if I was angry and drunk enough
>>
"You're right dad. I think I'm going to pull myself together and find a productive way to fill my time. I'm sorry that I've been a slump lately, I love you and Mom very much and I want to impress you in the coming years. Want to walk and talk tomorrow morning"

Don't be retarded. Your father just wants you to do well.
>>
>>27961107
Don't talk to me or my mother's son ever again.
But seriously, OP. Have you tried to talk to your dad about your issues? If he's trying to talk to you he's worried, unlike my parents that stopped giving fucks years ago.
>>
>>27961688

>forces other person into the world aganst their will

>feels no responsibility for a life they created

>lol once you're 18 you're on your own champ! :^)
>>
>>27962646
It's the cycle of abuse, anon. Their parents did it to them so they have to do it to you. You must suffer because they suffered.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.