[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best part about /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: IMG_0283.jpg (62 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0283.jpg
62 KB, 396x385
we need to think positive, robots. what keeps you coming back here? for me its the comradery with people who are as messed up as I am and sharing feels
>>
>>27960905
Laughing at faggots is always fun.
>>
>>27960905
miserable relations

you're not the only loser vigrin-beta-fat-faggot
>>
>>27960905
>what keeps you coming back here?
coming here less and less, maybe I'm getting old

the hate gets tiring

like rats in a barrel that bite each other

I used to think there was camaraderie, but now I'm not so sure
>>
>>27961329
well all the shilling (trannies, gays, cucks, BBC, etc) is killing the board; I wish it would go to blue to kill most of that

funny how the negative thread is getting more attention than this one. way to prove a point OP
>>
>>27960905
The (You)'s tbqh lads
>>
>>27960905
the few times people are really there for each other. When we all just go into a hugbox and tell each other it'll be fine and we're all here and care.

I know it sounds retarded, but that's what i like

i like to do it for other people mostly, I don't need hugboxing personally since I like to deal with my own shit
>>
>>27960905
I don't think there's a community of people on the planet who understands my mind set like the posters on /r9k/ does. Not so much the political views and the woman hating, but just the self-loathing mentality mixed with self-deprecating humor makes a good combination for keks. It's kind of like watching children if they had adult intelligence.
>>
>>27961808
it really is a unique place
>>
I enjoy venting raw hatred towards everything without looking like a retarded edgelord.

Well, I still do, but so does everyone else, so it's okay.
>>
i like the emotional damage it causes
it's like the equivalent of smashing things but inside of you
>>
File: 1443995334420.png (96 KB, 748x710) Image search: [Google]
1443995334420.png
96 KB, 748x710
>>27960905

>woman hate threads

>________ found the _______ threads

>when our meme magic makes someone kill themselves

>Roastie Shaming threads

It's pretty comfy here when normies, BRAAAAP fags, and Belly gf fucks aren't posting.
>>
>>27962553
I think you're doing this wrong
>>
File: 1456129557469-0.gif (2 MB, 540x603) Image search: [Google]
1456129557469-0.gif
2 MB, 540x603
>>27960905
I used to come for the cringe and nostalgia threads. But now, the cringe threads are gone and the nostalgia threads always center around the 2000s (instead of the mid 80's-90's and the occasional guy from the 70's).

All those fun high school nights spent lurking /r9k/ will be lost in time, like tears in the rain. Time to die
>>
>>27963869
sometimes I feel like the oldest person here
>>
>>27960905

A board that feels like a 4chan board. So many boards have been "normified" into being indistinguishable and sometimes even foreign to the core cultures that used to be present here.
>>
>>27960905
>we need to think positive

N-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-normies

get

out

*bass drops*

GET OUT

*bass drops again*

NORM-NORM-NORMIES GET OUT

RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27960951
This. Laughing at you all desu senpai
>>
>ebin greentext stories
>times when BRAAP faggots aren't posting
>times when tomoko avatar faggots aren't posting
>those rare positive threads
>>
I have nowhere else to go, this place may be full of failed normalfags, but it's still my home.
>>
File: my niqqa.jpg (42 KB, 552x464) Image search: [Google]
my niqqa.jpg
42 KB, 552x464
>>27961747
I needed to see this tonight. Thanks dude
>>
I can get shit out of my chest that doesn't let me live in peace if I don't.
I tried to quit 4chan a week ago but after a couple of days I was losing my shit already cause I had so much pathetic shit to say and no one to tell it.
>>
File: treecollage.png (705 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
treecollage.png
705 KB, 500x500
>>27960905
Despite our relatively pseudo-anonymous freedom, we rarely take the bold initiative to truly express ourselves in our own self-fashioned idiolect.

The following is a brief foray into the unprecedented.

Xelo & well-met, mine friends-to-be-or-not-to-bee (or to W.A.S.P., for that im/matter!).

(En)during this stream/river/lake/ocean of con-scious-ness (with-knowing-ment), Eye
wood\metal\fire\fire\water overcome (over-arrive (sur-arrive (survive)) the(seus') shackels,
(s)hovels, and decadent ten-toothed lures of Hivemind(less) con-form-ity (with-shape-ness).

Eye in/outvite You to ex/peer-science the manyfold joys of this orig(inal)ami of textus hold'em closely and tell them every day that you love them because like all mortals they will one day die.
>>
>>27960905
Comfy threads, Neetposters, Mischief and just not giving a hoot
>>
>>27965124
this is exactly how people with schizophrenia write
go see a doctor
>>
>>27960905
There are a lot of interesting people here
A lot of the stuff that gets thrown around is pretty corrosive, but when I learn to filter it out this place is pretty comfy

Also nobody ever lets me get away with bullshit, which is great
>>
>>27965124
>>27965191
>can't tell if this was ironic samefagging or not
>>
>>27965191 >>27965593

I'm not schizophrenic. I'm just suicidally depressed with a love for post-modern literature.
>>
I come back for (you's)
>>
>>27965601
You're trying too hard to be Pynchon.
>>
>>27965644
Those sure are some
>implications.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.