[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bots. I can hear my ex fucking my 'best mate' next
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_nqgzr0PS4V1rr5kcxo1_500.jpg (34 KB, 500x462) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqgzr0PS4V1rr5kcxo1_500.jpg
34 KB, 500x462
Bots. I can hear my ex fucking my 'best mate' next door. It literally woke me up and the only thing separating our beds is a thin wall. What do?

cry?
>>
>>27960864
u warn the chick, completely alone, that if u hear them again, they will both be murdered, and that ur not joking.
That, or call the cops on them.
>>
>>27960864
You get a new girl and fuck her LOUDER, man, cmon
>>
>>27960864
sounds like you dated yourself a slut. how long did you guys date?
>>
>>27960864
>Call Cops
"Operator, I'd like to anonymously report that it sounds like someone's being raped next door. Here's the address.Please hurry she sounds like she's in serious trouble!"
>>
>>27960921

I'm not ugly or fat, but I just don't spark it with the ladies. I live in a 96% white area... And I'm not white so I think they casually dodge
>>
>>27960925

Not long, and I broke up with her. But still, that's literally my 1 out of 3 mates.
>>
>>27960864
By the rules of men, he is no longer your best mate. Kick him and your ex out of your life and move onto better things. Sounds like you dodged a bullet mate.
>>
>>27960954
I live in the same house..

>>2796102
I'd love to do that but if rather have him than no one
>>
>>27960958
brobot, let me tell u as a white guy, white chicks are easily distracted morons for the most part.
Get some gaudy hunk of shit u know a white girl would love, some fucking awful accessory u'd never get for ur own taste, and wear that shit to clubs or wherever u want to get laid. The eye catching nature of the object should help attract the dumb bimbo's, and also give them a topic of conversation to start with.
>>
File: Sento Isuzu.jpg (300 KB, 1049x1474) Image search: [Google]
Sento Isuzu.jpg
300 KB, 1049x1474
Turn on you tv and turn the volume as loud as it gets. Then put the friend's opening theme on and blast it for the next 6 hours straight. They might have ruined your day, but that song won't leave their heads for weeks afterward.
>>
>>27961049
This is a good idea

Especially the "No one told you life was gonna be this way" part, it sends a clear message
>>
Sorry Op, I sort of know that feel. Woke up to my bf fucking my mom. It's ok to cry.
>>
>>27960995
just be brutally honest about it and tell your cocky best mate to keep it the fuck down and not to do it when you're there. if he's really your "best mate" he'll understand. that's common courtesy.

>>27961020
also, this. sort of. Unless she's just a slut. then it's kind of okay and you should get over it.
>>
File: jRgxk4.gif (406 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
jRgxk4.gif
406 KB, 480x270
>>27960864
Punch through the wall

Assert your dominance and that girl will be yours
>>
>>27961071

Greentext?

greenbloxtext
>>
>>27960864
>What do?

How about changing your housing situation? Which one of them is your flatmate? Either they or you should move out.
>>
>>27961433
>Got a first bf in high school
>Mom really happy for us and friendly with him
>Friendlier than she should have been but I thought she was helping me out
>This time in particular we'd been cuddling and smooching and fell asleep together
>When I woke up a few hours later I was alone and went to look around for him
>Heard the commotion from mom's room, thought maybe she was watching TV and went to ask her where bf was
>Almost walked in on but still saw them having sex in her bed
>Backed out and it took me awhile to come to grips with what was happening
>Ended up sitting against the door outside her room and crying to myself as the continued to have sex

Things only got worse but that first time shock still really hurt.
>>
>friends
>ex

Why don't you tweet this instead?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.