[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
today i thought about about a girls feet and got an erection
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1456798089304.png (1020 KB, 1440x1879) Image search: [Google]
1456798089304.png
1020 KB, 1440x1879
today i thought about about a girls feet and got an erection and really flustered

i never thought this would happen to me
>>
Foot fetish is one of the most common, and at least it's not as degenerate as the others like scat, cuckolding, diapers, urinating, bestiality, or furry.
Just accept it, and fap to qt girl feet.
>>
>>27960867
i don't want to nurture it. i'm just going to try my best to ignore it.

and i was thinking of 2d feet.
>>
>see qt when I'm out and about
>my potential life with him flashes before my eyes
>good and bad shit, not just cuddling and sex, and where I would end up when we either break up or one of us dies
>sometimes it's mediocre or bad, sometimes it's awesome
>then an image of his feet flashes in my mind and I get a stiffy
>why.jpg
>realize I've been staring the whole time
>shame self, keep head down and walk away, kinda jarred for the rest of the outing
>>
>>27960914
2d feet are better than 3d feet

Just give into it, let your desires free
>>
>>27960964
wtf stop encouraging me to do bad things
>>
>>27961136
Nothing wrong with feet

I was in denial for a long time about it, but it feels good to be able to come to terms with the fact that qt feet make my dick diamonds.
>>
>>27960938
This is very Cute
And that was an original thought and post
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.