[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey you pathetic pieces of shit, Alpha girl here. How does it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8
File: jj.jpg (502 KB, 1200x794) Image search: [Google]
jj.jpg
502 KB, 1200x794
Hey you pathetic pieces of shit,

Alpha girl here. How does it feel knowing I make 6 figures interning for my dad's firm while only working about 15 hours a week. I have sex with the most beautiful male models in the NYC manhattan area almost daily. I get thousands of like on each one of my instagram posts (some I delete after only a few hours).

I'm basically that "roastie" everyone here despises except I'm infinitely better than you all. I've traveled the world many times over while most of you have yet to move from your chairs today.

Feel free to ask me questions
>inb4 nice story
>inb4 no one cares
>inb4 fake
>inb4 ugly jealous /r9k/ "girls"
>>
>alpha
>inherited everything from daddy

alpha used to mean something back in the day.
>>
>>27960488
You don't seem like a happy person.
>>
Frankly, i dont give two shits about you having shit handed to you on a silver platter.
>>
File: 1449850169778.jpg (69 KB, 545x369) Image search: [Google]
1449850169778.jpg
69 KB, 545x369
>this thread will earn unironic replies
>>
Lol daddy's girl. The fun thing about young rich people is that they seem to feel like they're actually making the money themselves, yet are completely useless leeches on their parent's ass.
>>
File: fake_r.jpg (100 KB, 467x636) Image search: [Google]
fake_r.jpg
100 KB, 467x636
>>27960613
I don't think anyone would believe it's written by a female, but we discuss abstract concepts here.

>>27960488
Females don't compete with each other by acquiring resources to off for the other sex, that's what men do.
The females value within a class is determined by genetically determined beauty, and in countries like India where it is/was more family organized, this mismatch in monetary value is of course compensated by a gift.
>>
This is a poorly written post from the perspective of a late teens/early twenties male with little life experience.
>>
>>27960488
nothing to be proud of there since nothing was earned

i can see why you post on /r9k/

except not really, since it's a fabricated character op has designed for pillorying
>>
File: two_minutes_hate.jpg (33 KB, 385x238) Image search: [Google]
two_minutes_hate.jpg
33 KB, 385x238
>>27960613
Everyone knows it's bullshit
They just need someone to get mad at
Hopefully
>>
>>27960488

Good for you, I guess. Trying to feel superior to the posters of the loser board of a Chinese stencil website isn't the act of a happy and fulfilled person though.
>>
>>27960488
i don't usually brows /r9k/, after seeing this thread i remember why.
so long.
>>
>>27960677
discussing this thread in the abstract is one (1) layer of irony
there will be/have been posters who will prima facie accept the OP as gospel truth
>>
>>27960708
This, tbphafwaomh,n,afm (to be perfectly honest with all of my homies, niggas, and family members).
>>
>>27960488
>my dad gives me everything
>i'm better than you all!!

top cuck.
>>
>>27960488
be my alpha gf pls
>>
check my 6

original meme poster .
>>
Lol. I've fucked a couple of girls like you. You better find a hedge fund manager to marry quick because daddy isn't giving you his business.

Too bad though, you're nearly past your expiration date.
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 500x534) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 500x534
>>27960488
>alpha
>girl

Oh boy I am laffin now m8

You can't be these two things at once. They are mutually exclusive. Your dad is alpha for bringing in the big bucks. Those models are alpha for banging you some rich daughter.

You are an attention starved woman (hello Instagram) who sleeps with a lot of men. Something not hard to do. It's not "alpha". It does not hold value when you do it.

This is by the rules of this system in which women themselves have no inherent value.

To clarify I don't subscribe to this method of thinking it is fucking stupid. But that's the reality of this "alpha" system.

Just like how in reality you post this thread as a fat sweaty neckbeard trying to make other neckbeards mad.
>>
>>27960488
oh hey my sweet treasure. just a note: when you're trying to illustrate the comic incongruity between two things, pair the larger thing with a smaller unit, like so: "i've traveled more miles in the last year than inches you will travel your entire life." it loses the effect when you dilute the larger thing with a larger unit. you've had your whole life to travel, but you're only giving us a day to get out of our chairs. i'm sure there are very adventurous individuals who have spent a full day in a chair or even a bed. it's the reason you don't say "i have more integrity in my whole body than you have in your little finger" or "i make more in ten years than you make in a week."
>>
File: 6f7gy89.png (1 MB, 912x905) Image search: [Google]
6f7gy89.png
1 MB, 912x905
>>27960488
>being so out of touch with reality that thinking what a woman earns makes her more desirable
>can't even make believable bait about women on an anime based virgin imageboard
>>
Ya'll niggas responding to a troll thread yakno senpai?
>>
>She gets male models from NYC
>I can't even get the guy in class
>>
>>27960488
Post a picture of yourself holding up your left pinky, standing on one leg, or you're a lying poopyhead
>>
>>27960488
When are you in Zurich next? Want to meet up with some old Swiss money?
>>
>>27961040
>falling for the b8
I'm a turbo richfag too, but why would you even want to mingle with a whore like this. I wouldn't want to be caught dead next to a woman like this. (Assuming it's not some fat faggot with nothing better to do--which it probably is.)
>>
>implying male models are heterosexual
>implying literally any man living on the isle of manhattan is heterosexual
>>
>>27960488
This is literally the worst bait I've ever seen tbqmfh

Go back to le 9gag Ifunny cringe page >:^[
>>
>>27961110
Nah man. Just tired of fucking whores. Would like to fuck and dump some tacky new American money just to say I did.
>>
What's your instagram?
>>
>>27960488
Anymore from this artist?
>>
>tfw no alpha gf to call me a little shit and sit on my face
>>
>>27960488
>I make 6 figures interning for my dad's firm while only working about 15 hours a week

That's where you fucked up on your b8
>>
>>27960488
>Feel free to ask me questions
Why do you think that is alpha?

How would you explain to your lawyers hired by someone else that you allegedly stole my sperm.
>>
>>27960488
No matter how hard you work or how much you achieve in this world, you will always, by nature, be the one GETTING penetrated. Salary can't fix what you are reduced to each night.
>>
>>27960488
You reek of daddy issues.
>>
>>27960488

>Implying someone like that would ever, ever, ever give enough of a shit to post here.

If they did, it would actually imply that they are insecure. Also there are maybe 1-2 people that fit that description in the entire world, if even that.

Fuck i'm tired of selecting images of trees.
>>
File: 1460931853506.jpg (47 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1460931853506.jpg
47 KB, 500x667
>>27960773
u r like little baby
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.