[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friendly reminder you have no excuse to be a virgin if you&#
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1460146073930.jpg (41 KB, 476x358) Image search: [Google]
1460146073930.jpg
41 KB, 476x358
Friendly reminder you have no excuse to be a virgin if you're in uni. Women outnumber men and are looking for hookups.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/health/wellness/dating/story/2011/03/More-hookups-on-campuses-but-more-virgins-too/45556388/1
>>
>>27960248
>Women outnumber men and are looking for hookups
>with Chad

Don't get your hopes up, lads.
>>
File: 1457038988908.jpg (22 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1457038988908.jpg
22 KB, 225x225
>>27960248
>tfw too awkward and insecure and beta to have casual sex

i've had multiple opportunities but it always

>don't know how to initiate/make the first move
>dick doesn't get hard
>dick doesn't stay hard

and im 19. some days i want to kill myself. i just want a girl who will come to my house and cuddle and play vidya and smoke weed with me and not expect to get fucked
>>
>>27960248

>more hookups
> more virgins

Guys, it's almost like more people are going to college!
>>
>>27960248

only works when they're drunk. but it is shockingly easy when they're drunk. either alcohol turns them into whores or theyre always whores and use it as an excuse
>>
>>27960863

But then its rape and you're a rapist and she was raped even though you were both drunk because you're a rapist.
>>
25, been at college since I was 18. Not ugly and in decent shape, but still KV. College girls might be the most superficial type possible, they certainly are *only* looking for Chad. I know guys here who go through a new girl a week, and ones with two and sometimes even three gfs concurrently.

I'd be angry/depressed about it if it wasn't so ridiculous. We're talking even the sort of girls who every week are out parading around campus about women's rights and stopping slut shaming and rape culture, and yet I'll see to Chad looking guys on a bench having a laugh and talking about how between them they've fucked over half the girls there.

But who knows, maybe my experience is just anecdotal.
>>
File: 80 20 rule.png (317 KB, 730x1789) Image search: [Google]
80 20 rule.png
317 KB, 730x1789
BI-DAILY REMINDER BETA SUBHUMAN
>>
File: Chad White.jpg (539 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
Chad White.jpg
539 KB, 900x1200
>>27960863
I hope you get arrested for rape and are sentenced to mandatory castration, you beta rule breaker.

if you aren't lookmaxing and respecting natural law, you and your subhuman genes deserve it
>>
>>27960248
>women outnumber men
And they all go for the same like 10% of men that are at the absolute top of the social ladder. They aren't going to sleep with you when they can just as easily be Chad's 13th sex partner that week.
>>
>>27960836
>i've had multiple opportunities
>im 19

Hell, I'm 18 and never even had any opportunities. I hate myself sometimes.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.