[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who here /has a gf/? ITT describe what she's like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: 1459335186147.gif (219 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
1459335186147.gif
219 KB, 321x322
who here /has a gf/?

ITT describe what she's like
>>
Imaginary

Oc right here
>>
online gf
she's really pretty and understanding person
she also likes being lewd and she gets jealous sometimes but it's really cute because it's online
>>
Wife count?

Probably not original.
>>
File: 1460884463216.jpg (20 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1460884463216.jpg
20 KB, 600x600
>>27960054
>gf
GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY NORMALFAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
5'10", very cute face, great sense of fashion.
Artsy, photographer, ceramics major, practically professional chef as well
Some feminist ideals but not a feminazi
Into body positivity and such, which makes sense because she's been overweight her entire life, she's 300 lbs right now.
Fine by me though, I love 'em big. Her body is one of my favorite types, all belly and tits with no ass. :)
Smokes pot and drinks with me, bretty cool, kind, hard-working.
>>
>>27960529
>cute face
>300 lbs

m8
>>
>>27960054
Do wives count?
>>
File: 1460496061809.jpg (123 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
1460496061809.jpg
123 KB, 1242x2208
>>27960529
>all belly and tits with no ass. :)
>>
>>27960467
>>27960793

yeah, wives are fine, go for it
>>
>>27960819
To be honest she's not that great in the looks department, a good deal older than me and different race. Sort of "high test" if that meme means anything but her age shows. Her personality is nice though and she's pretty traditional.
>>
>>27960819
Well physically she's pretty short, big juicy ass, decent tits (though I constantly wish they were bigger), dark hair brown eyes, blah blah blah.

Personality wise she's quiet and meek in public, but far more open and strong willed when it's just the too of us. She's also a lot more....conservative I guess would be the word, politically. She's also starting to become somewhat of an elitist since being married to me.
>>
Shes 5'1, let her in the cafeteria at uni, she's 18 and I'm 24, was a virgin when we met. She's a white girl, last gf was native American. She's nice, but I don't think she's as great as my ex was.
>>
>>27960054
5'4'', short, brown hair, beautiful eyes and a great smile.
A bit overweight, but, she loves me <3
>>
>>27960054
She's Cambodian and about 1/16 Chinese, about the same height as me at 5'6". She's insanely beautiful and sexy, and what most people would call out of my league. She's pretty skinny with a small waist, her breasts are D's, she has a nice bit of thickness in her lower body so she an amazing ass and thighs, and she looks really toned despite never working out. She's definitely the sweetest person I've ever met and it makes her very likable and cute. She's funny and sometimes she makes herself look like a jackass. She's deeply in love with me and very possessive of me, which I love. She likes cars and animals a lot because she's an only child and never got to have a childhood pet growing up. She does a lot of really small, indescribable things that are ridiculously cute. She's literally the best.
>>
>Paki - but looks Asian
>Dark Reddish-brown hair, with brown eyes
>wears glasses and pulls her hair back all the time
>5'5" 150ish pounds probably
>nice juicy ass with decent tits
>qtpi beauty mark on her cheek
>selfless, caring, intelligent, conservative, but is down for sexy times with me
>not a 'gamer girl' but when I made her play sunshine she surprisingly took to it well
>wants me to give her babies
>>
She is amazing.
Quiet type, we love each other a lot.
She's the only person I'm comfortable hugging with. We share roughly the same interests and political views, I can see her as the mother of my children.
I met her on okcupic and without the regular threads on /r9k/ back in 2013 I wouldn't have signed up/ever met her.
Thanks to 4chan I'm pissing away my free time and also found love.
>>
>>27961523
sounds like quite the catch. everything there sounds good to me. gj op
>>
She is my Skype gf but I've never seen her. I suppose she's qt. We always talk lewd stuff :3
>>
>>27961528
that's one of the sweetest things i've read on this site in ages. good luck to you both. I guess this site isn't /all/ bad.
>>
>>27960054
high chubby brunet (not fat just a little full like i love my women and her)
>>
Chubby, cute, c cups, giant ass, thick thighs, blonde hair, blue eyes, nice lips, redpilled, awkward, nerdy, plays vidya, moody, low self esteem, chronic headaches, our laziness feeds each other.
>>
>>27961557
Yep, we've been going out for 7 months now. We've gone through some good and bad times but deeply in love with each other. Shes helping me deal with my emotional problems since I've never opened up to anyone before.
fart judgement free-zone between us too
>>
>>27960054
gf, lived together 4 years.
She is kind, makes me veggie-juices, she earns 3 times what I do and we share economy. She is sick all the time. She hates going out, social events, and people in general. She just wanna chill with me and our pets. I game all day every day, she is cool with it but havn't tried playing anything ever and never will.
>>
Tiny (5'2") and qt

She's extremely warm and caring and feels empathy for people incredibly easily. Imagine a teacher who could decimate a student by just saying "I'm dissapointed in you"

going out for almost a year, her birthday is Tomorrow so it'll be fun
>>
>>27961294
What race are you?

>orginaflfl
>>
File: image.png (45 KB, 281x327) Image search: [Google]
image.png
45 KB, 281x327
>>27960529
>she's 300 lbs
>Her body is one of my favorite types, all belly and tits with no ass. :)
>>
Not the brightest
Very nurturing and caring
Brings me food and cleans up
Basically takes care of me when im not working and shes not at school or work
>>
File: bri diagram.jpg (736 KB, 1910x2030) Image search: [Google]
bri diagram.jpg
736 KB, 1910x2030
>>27960054

I got really high and drew this

I hope this will suffice OP
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.