[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>There are robots that live in California >They haven't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: elliotrodgerpic.jpg (57 KB, 600x448) Image search: [Google]
elliotrodgerpic.jpg
57 KB, 600x448
>There are robots that live in California
>They haven't been on a pilgrimage to Isla Vista

How do you think this makes us poor Europoors feel?
>>
>>27959249
Elliot is a prime example of a failed normie with a high self opinion.

He never was and never will be a robot.
>>
>>27959249
i live about 4 hours away. im too poor to afford gas to make the trip, but eventually i will drive there and honor our lord and king
>>
>>27959249
I live in Los Angeles. Poorfag though. Please send me money so I can go
>>
>>27959393
im thinking of trying to move to la. how is it?
>>
>>27959359
>>27959393

>mfw can barely afford electricity bills
>Live in England
>Flights would cost 1,000 bongs return
>hotel would costs hundreds of dollars, plus food, plus transport.

It'll never happen for me lads.
>>
I passed through there last year, but not for Elliott reasons.

I actually went to school in SB and lived right by IV (in Goleta), Halloween in IV was fucking nuts. There's not really anything to see on a normal day, though.
>>
>>27959413
I've lived here my whole life and loved it
>>
>>27959432
At least you can visit the places Elliot lived in and visited when he was a little kid, I guess.

>>27959436
Not even beautiful blonde girls?
>>
I'll never forget about you sweet prince
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPZaMInpxUc
>>
>>27959249
You are able to transport yourself to Isla Vista, then you are NOT a robot and you ARE NOT welcome here.
>>
>>27959770

>reee tendies tendies reeeee
>>
>tfw you read my twisted world
>tfw you realize your life has been much worse
>>
>>27959932
His life wasn't too bad.

But still greentext life and we'll r8 and h8.
>>
>>27959249
who cares, i went to HS with the rodge (independence continuation HS). i rubbed elbows with the supreme gentlemen (though he wasnt a gentlemen yet, just an autist that wore the same clothes and had shaggy hair)
>>
>>27959716
Mostly Asians, last time I was there.

There's a lot of QTs I guess, but they're just generic stacies. UCSB is a party school par extraordinaire, so not really populated by the types I go for.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.