[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would any robots date a girl with acne?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
Would any robots date a girl with acne?
>>
>Would any robots date
SIGN ME UP
>[email protected]
if this is real
>>
File: 1460884463216.jpg (20 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1460884463216.jpg
20 KB, 600x600
>>27959169
WHAT KIND OF NORMIEFAG QUESTION IS THAT? OF COURSE WE WOULD!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27959187
It's a hypothetical question. Fantasizing basically. The stuff robots are best at.

>>27959169
Depends on how severe it is and how awesome the girl is. It's a shitty thing to say since I'm a backne/acne riddled neurotic permavirgin neckbeard, but still...
>>
>>27959169
Yes, fembot, but definitely not if she were to wear her hair or makeup like that. She looks like a damn barbie doll. I don't find it the least bit attractive.
>>
>>27959169
she's ugly with and without makeup
why is nobody saying htis
>>
>>27959169
robots don't even understand how to say "hello" in public without shitting their pants. they will never date anyone unless the girl is a 10/10 and doesn't care about autism. otherwise its not worth the trouble.
>>
I had a dream where I had a gf with acne and I didn't care about it at all
>>
>>27959169
I had severe acne and people were disgusted when they looked at me. I'm pretty sure robots do the same.
>>
>>27959283
because she's not, ur just angry, so it's tainting ur logic.
>>
>>27959169
of course

Even though I've only met with very few girls who had acne in HS. They still have standards and wouldn't date any acne ridden beta. And they still managed to get Chad boyfriends.

>>27959317
Do you have any scars?
>>
>>27959283
This. Her eyebags aren't helping either.
>>
I could probably get over it, I dated a girl with really fucked up burn scars even on her face.
>>
>>27959482
Scars and really irritated skin where the acne was.
>>
>>27959169
Why is this girl showing up on here recently? She presented bbc3's trollhunter and demonstrated what a brain dead slut she is.. Really give it a watch, hilarious and rage inducing.
>>
>>27959542
Kek, this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-3tiNIZB4Q
>>
>>27959169
acne itself isnt a bad trait, its the fact that they let themselves keep the acne that troubles me. For example, when I was younger most girls had acne so I was ok with it. Nowadays its like, what are you doing with your life that youre so filthy and unhealthy all over your face? You couldve been treating with accutane and shit for a long time now, stop doing whatever the fuck it is youre doing. Makeup doesnt help because even though it makes them prettier I can still tell they have the acne underneath. A little bit lf acne is fine though, most people are too self conscious of their minimal acne. OP's pic however...
>>
>>27959592
Kekekek yes. Can't stump the Milo, bitch.
>>
>>27959169
If eggman was a woman...
>>
>>27959169
Girls being really self conscious and embarassed by their skin and trying to cover it up with makeup is my fetish, so of course I would.

Em Ford is a qt
>>
>>27959668
Megakek

Originzo commento
>>
>>27959708
Her skin is incredibly bad though.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.