[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Tell me a bed-time story, Uncle Anon!" what do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
>"Tell me a bed-time story, Uncle Anon!"
what do?
>>
File: 1421108797319.jpg (45 KB, 408x439) Image search: [Google]
1421108797319.jpg
45 KB, 408x439
>>27959019
fuck, i thought the shutterstock watermark on his face was cum
>>
>There was once this animu imageboard called 4chan....
>>
just give him a little vodka to drink
>>
File: HaroldShipman.jpg (674 KB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
HaroldShipman.jpg
674 KB, 2197x1463
>>27959019

>Nephew wants me to give him a bedtime story
>Give him a lethal dose of morphine instead
>>
>>27959178
>newphew wants me to story time him
>throw his pet cat out of the window
>BRRAAAAAAAAP under the covers and fall asleep
>>
I have "The Enchanted Pig" memorized and most kids haven't heard that one.
>>
>>27959178
how long are you going to make posts about shipman?
>>
>>27959019

Alice followed a bunny down a ketamine hole and it wasn't fun. The end.
>>
I don't have family.
OH SHIT WHERE AM I?
>>
File: 1461014833015s.jpg (2 KB, 125x83) Image search: [Google]
1461014833015s.jpg
2 KB, 125x83
>>27959326
>anon comes into office
>says he's sick and tired of Shipman jokes
>wants me to give the meme a rest
>give him a lethal dose of morphine instead
>>
>once there was anon
>he didn't get any girls
>when he got to the age 40 he became a wizard
>with his wizard powers he killed a lot of stacey and chads
>>
I will tell you a spooky story about Shlomo the dragon and his minions called "the boomers", and how they used black sludge to kill Princess Europa in the debt dungeon.

And how our hero Adolf Charles von Constantine the Hammer saved the day and imprisoned Shlomo in the gas chamber and put the boomers into sub-par nursing homes.
>>
I want nothing to do with my brother's kids.

They can rot for all I care.
>>
>>27959019
is it bad that when i first saw this picture, i thought he had a jizz load on the side of his face?
>>
Once upon a time, a little boy didn't get his uncle's erect penis rammed balls deep through his anus...
Hey, little one, no need to cry. It's only make-believe. There is no such boy.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.