[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why would you ever want to get married? all my roastie mom ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1446854113940.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1446854113940.gif
2 MB, 320x240
why would you ever want to get married?
all my roastie mom ever does is shout and tantrum like a child while my beta dad tries to calm her down
imagine being legally chained to that and if you want to back out you lose your money, your children, your house, everything
>>
Just got married super recently, was so she could get citizenship easier.
>>
> back out you lose your money, your children, your house, everything

Not if your smart about it.The only thing my dad had to do after he divorced my mom was pay child support and that was because we live in a nanny state.
>>
does this sound like a rational adult to you?
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0qtpN9kqpD6
>>
>>27958346
>why would you ever want to get married?
Like hypotheicly?

I guess if the person I was getting married to was much richer then me, came from a powerful family, or in general the marriage contract would greatly benefit me and improve my standard of living I would strongly consider it.
In cases like that, it would be the other party taking the risk while I reaped the reward.
>>
>>27958432
I know someone who has had the same girlfriend for 10 years. At that point just get married.
>>
>tfw will never experience companionship like parents did
>tfw will never have lots of children
this is why der ewige jude likes female empowerment
>>
>>27958346
I totally agree, but I'm still using Tinder for no apparent reason.
>>
>>27958346
I ask my dad all the time.
Why did you get married?
He always gives me the normie answer.
I-it's l-life you have to g-get married.
>>27958380
Are you from Europe?
If yes did you get your 9000 euros?

that's how much they pay you for it.

>>27958432
>I guess if the person I was getting married to was much richer then me
only correct answer
>>
>>27958569
No, US. I didn't know they paid for it, that's pretty convenient.
>>
>>27958578
friend of mine did that for just 2500 euros, he only seen the bitch once to sign the papers, this was 2 years ago, still married.
>>
>>27958682
Oh that makes sense. In my case we're actually married though, currently living together.
>>
File: AH NO.jpg (8 KB, 273x273) Image search: [Google]
AH NO.jpg
8 KB, 273x273
>>27958346
Are you still a child? They're getting a divorce, good luck. You're on your own.
>>
>>27958346
That's how every married couple I know is. It's like they aren't even self aware, just mindless automatons obeying the rules of society at their own demise.

Most of the men abuse the wife, slap her or worse. And the women betray the men at every turn, trying to leech him dry of any material gain they can. And they just argue 24/7.

Who would want that? No one I've ever met is happily married.
>>
>>27958569
>That's life, you have to get married
This only makes me more sure that these "people" are just mindless automatons with no self awareness or soul who blindly follow the rules of society, and would jump off a skyscraper if society told them that was normal.
>>
>>27958998
Look up "Organic Portals, Soulless Humans". Everyone on 4chan should know this conspiracy.

https://veilofreality.com/2011/04/18/organic-portals-soulless-humans/

TLDR: 50% of humanity is soulless automatons that exist to maintain the status quo, and keep you in line. They occupy nearly every position of authority, Judges, Politicians, etc.
You aren't allowed in their special club. They can not be befriended, they will treat you like shit to make you leave them alone because they can tell real humans from fake ones. They're NPCs in a simulation.
>>
>>27958346
people born in the 60s 70s or earlier like our parents believed that you were supposed to get married and that you are a failure if you dont.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.