[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do people actually GET girlfriends? I can get phone numbers,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 2036311951_1379853793.jpg (16 KB, 400x282) Image search: [Google]
2036311951_1379853793.jpg
16 KB, 400x282
How do people actually GET girlfriends? I can get phone numbers, but when I talk to them they seem bored and uninterested and when I invite them on a date they always come up with an excuse. Of course I stop talking to them after they pull that because it's obviously not going anywhere, but why did they give me their number if they didn't even want to talk to me?
>>
You have to have the right stuff that makes her brain chemicals want to fuck. Right now you're doing things that make her brain chemicals not want to fuck. Change your game plan.
>>
They don't want to be rude. If you aren't actually getting anywhere then you're pretty boring and none of them actually have an attraction towards you. You don't have to have a great body or a super handsome face, but you need to have a personality if all else fails.
>>
>>27958284
they know someone and things naturally evolve from there

sounds like you're actually asking people out and asking for numbers. Most people just start off as friends so that's not necessary.
>>
Make them laugh or make sure they have an exciting time. Women love a guy who can excite them or make them laugh, or so I hear from people I know who are good with women.
>>
>>27958448
>Most people just start off as friends so that's not necessary.

What few friends I have are bigger basement dwellers than I am. They don't know any girls.
>>
The vast majority of people meet potential partners through socializing and mixing in pre-existing friend groups, whether that be through school, work or other hobbies. Trying to get into dating straight from the "asking for numbers" stage with no social structure to back that up is bloody difficult mate

>but why did they give me their number if they didn't even want to talk to me?

Because when someone you're not interested in asks for your number, it's a lot less hassle to say yes then not reply than it is to put him down in such a way that causes embarrassment for him and potential danger (obviously unlikely, but girls still take this into account) for you
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.