[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are there no female school shooters? Is it because women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 1460995247469.png (272 KB, 494x528) Image search: [Google]
1460995247469.png
272 KB, 494x528
Why are there no female school shooters?
Is it because women don't get left behind by society the way men do?
Is it because women have it easier in society than men do?
Is it because women are less violent than men are?
>>
>>27958226

>Why are there no female school shooters?

Brenda Spencer ("I Don't Like Mondays")
Laurie Dann
Amy Bishop
Latina Williams
>>
start asking yourself why men shoot up schools. then wonder why these reasons don't appear in women.
>>
Why are there no black school shooters? (Inb4 because black kids don't go to school)
>>
Women are afraid of guns unless given extensive training to desensitize them. I saw it all the time in the military, girls would fail their rifle and pistol quals at double the rate of males, and only some of them were doing it on purpose. I asked one of the instructors why girls suck so much at shooting and he told me "they're afraid of the gun. Watch when they shoot, they flinch and pull off the target every time the gun goes off. Every. Fucking. Time". So I watch this group shoot and sure enough, like four of the five girls flinch when the gun goes off and their bullet goes astray.

If you yell at them to stop fucking flinching, they get upset and start crying, then suck more.

If you are nice and try to talk them through it, they still fucking flinch.

This is all anecdotal and probably has no basis, but I think only girls that grew up around guns and went hunting with their dad or would go to ranges at a young age don't suck shit.

As for the topic at hand. Girls don't care about guns and they don't want to physically hurt people most of the time, they get more satisfaction from emotional damage.
>>
>>27958352
they shoot up inner city schools because
>Muh blue clothes
>Muh red clothes
>>
>>27958352
Because they lack the mental capacity to plan something like that.
>>
>>27958317
>Brenda Spencer ("I Don't Like Mondays")
>Laurie Dann
>Amy Bishop
>Latina Williams

Literally who?
>>
>>27958352
Too busy shooting each other over KFC
>>
>>27958352
There are. But it's considered normal for them to do it so it's not big news.
>>
>>27958352

Don't feel left out bud!

you guys do have a few mass shooters. You're still in the game.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beltway_sniper_attacks
>>
>>27958352

Latina Williams was a black, female school shooter.
>>
There's plenty, although there's never been and probably will never be a female Cho or Elliot. Although I think we'll see a tranny mass shooter by 2018.

Brenda Spencer (female equivalent to columbine, most well known)
Jillian Robbins (happened in 1996, actually kinda cute)
Olga Hepnarova (truck attack in 1970s czechoslovakia probably the closest of all to a "fembot")
Sylvia Seegrist (happened in 1985, who gives a fuck)
Amy Bishop (2010)
Jennifer San Marco (girl gamer; Postal 2)
>>
>>27958599
Modern sjws would give her a fucking medal.
>>
>>27958226
The media doesn't just report every single shooting that happens. They report what they want to sway the opinions of their viewers.
You report that a nigger shot up a school and people will be like that's just niggers. You report a girl shot up a school and then you have angry moms saying it's not her fault, you report some loser bitchboy shot up a school and now everyone gets a laugh.

Also just because females don't always shoot up schools doesn't mean they don't find different ways of killing. Thinking that a female is going to kill the same way a man is going to kill is setting yourself up for inevitable death.

Fuckign stupid piece of shit threads, does anybody use their heads anymore
>>
>>27958409

Exactly. Female shooters are being discriminated but not giving them enough attention. We need to fight for equality.
>>
>>27958226
Its because men are violent savages?
I thought that was obvious
>>
File: child abuse.jpg (74 KB, 907x858) Image search: [Google]
child abuse.jpg
74 KB, 907x858
>>27958226
>Is it because women are less violent than men are?
Let's just cross this one off the list.
>>
I like how people always say "school shooter" to artificially single out white guys as the only people that kill. How about "shooters" in general, how about that? It doesn't fit the agenda though.
>>
>>27958352
lol they do, but its after hours when no one is there. Seriously just google this, some niglet gets capped in front of his school and it's counted as a school shooting
>>
>>27958226
They're fucking useless at everything.
>>
File: life on easy mode.jpg (80 KB, 645x536) Image search: [Google]
life on easy mode.jpg
80 KB, 645x536
>>27958226
because no matter how bad a woman's life gets she can always claw her way back to mediocre by latching herself onto a successful beta male.
>>
>>27959200
Yeah I don't understand why you would be that specific unless you're purposely trying to isolate a group. People who murder is a problem, not just people who murder people in school.
>>
File: c0mhq3.jpg (34 KB, 450x262) Image search: [Google]
c0mhq3.jpg
34 KB, 450x262
>>27958649
I would let Olga strangle me
>>
>>27958352
There are... but blacks tend to target other blacks in their shootings, that's why the media doesn't report it. Nobody cares about niggers dying, it's not a good story on the news, so nobody reports it. It doesn't fit the narrative and nobody cares. It's bad for profit.

Now when white women die, everyone takes note. Typically it's always when white women die, that's the moment the media jumps on the story and shows pics of the deceased. That's good for profit. Everyone cares about white women.

Who shoots up white people more often? Other white people obviously, because they live in the same communities. Thus when I say "serial killer" you think of a white pasty ass nerd when in reality, mass shooters and serial killers come in all shapes and flavors.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.