[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /r9k/ today i came to an conclusion that no matter what i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: mylife.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
mylife.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
So /r9k/ today i came to an conclusion that no matter what i try ill still be an kissless virgin. I tried working out no i have a fit body but still no girls. i am getting rid of my acne but still no women that like me. What shall i do now how do i lose my virginity or get an girl to like me.

>pic related is me right now
>>
>>27957569
Stop living for women
>>
The only winning move is not to play anon

I realized the same thing a while ago

Once you just accept the fact that it will never happen and focus your efforts on something else it will get better

Women are just a meme you can come inside, there is no use getting worked up over them
>>
>>27957569
Yeah I fixed all my problems, no more acne or anxiety and I have money. Still a KV. Kinda lame
>>
>>27957594
But the dissapointment ill bring to my family that is something i need to live my whole life with
>>
i think about going to some whores to lose my virginity, shall i do it?
>>
>>27957625
Stop living for other people faggot

If you really want to impress your family then do something useful, become a doctor or a renowned scientist or some shit

Instead of focsing on shit you cant change like being a pathetic virgin, focus on something you are good at
>>
>>27957658
i am attending law school atm
>>
>>27957569
Congrats you're doing more than 80% of his board. The next step is to immerse yourself in social situations. Only thru practice can you get better. How are you to get a gf if you've never talked to a girl for more than 5 min? You're gonna get denied sure but you have to persevere and learn how to socialize
>>
>>27957683
Well once you become a respected lawyer you will have shitloads of money to spend on things way more useful than women
>>
>>27957740
the problem is I dont know how to talk to girls dont know how to keep an conversation going or im getting friendzoned a lot and fuck that

>>27957741
Dont care about money even tho im not rich
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.