[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>5/10 >5'4 >0 matches in Tinder >put "I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: pepe and jpeg artifacts.jpg (67 KB, 540x534) Image search: [Google]
pepe and jpeg artifacts.jpg
67 KB, 540x534
>5/10
>5'4
>0 matches in Tinder
>put "I have Aspergers" in Tinder description just because (not really an aspie)
>get 11 matches
Can anyone explain this?
>>
>>27957564
soulless roasties who pity you
>>
>>27957591
Makes sense, I guess. What a shitty society we live in.
>>
Because aspies are easier to manipulate into buying things for them
>>
>get match notifications
>open app
>there ALL gone
.wtf
>>
>>27957564
aspies would make excellent bot/catfish targerts
>>
>>27957638
Do you think it's possible to get any dates this way?
>>
>>27957701
It's possible to get used this way, certainly.

But you'll only encounter the most shallow of Staceys.
>>
>>27957762
But I thought stacies only liked Chad
>>
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 750x1334
>>27957564
11 in my first hour and they all messaged first.
>>
Something that works for me is changing my profile picture a lot. If you're on a site for weeks people get used to your picture, but if you switch it up the girls who weren't into your old one might be into your new one.
>>
File: e8e.jpg (29 KB, 600x385) Image search: [Google]
e8e.jpg
29 KB, 600x385
>>27957564
They want the superior aspie dick.
>>
>>27957954
>meme'd are my turf
No wonder she didn't message you back.
>>
File: image.jpg (171 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171 KB, 750x1334
>>27957954
Here's my profile
>>
>>27957900
They do, all the more reason to manipulate you into buying them shit. Then she can have a laugh at your expense with all of her friends.
>>
>>27957984
that aint how tinder works senpai
>>
>>27958068
if you're in an area with few users, you will start seeing the same people eventually even though you swiped left on them the first time and it's not because they deleted and remade their account
>>
They assume you are funny.

I've got "small cock and no fun at all" and a picture with my cat and a grandma sweater and get matches all the time

It's not a job interview. You can show your cool and funny side
>>
Post profile op please
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.