[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I skip my lab class tomorrow to try and talk to this girl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_1401.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1401.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Should I skip my lab class tomorrow to try and talk to this girl?
Im almost failing the class
>>
No, you should not.

>>
If by "talk" you mean hover around her mining for romantic fantasies and wistfully grinning the entire time, then no.
If you have a clear vision for how to get from point, clear A to B, clear vision as in willing to be tested and falsified, then yes.
>>
>>27957470
Fuck she's a qt op. Depends on your major. If you're in something where grades matter like premed or something I'd wait if not risk for qt
>>
>>27957470
That's clearly a random image you took off of 4chan with your phone. Check your browser before you make dumb threads fuck face
>>
>FB

reeeee
>>
>>27957470

She looks like my BPD ex

be careful
>>
>>27957470
no, i wouldnt advise talking to emma. shes already taken, she likes asian cock. find another waifu
>>
>>27958982
>>27958862
>>27957571
>>27957543
oh shit no I just worded that wrong
the girl isn't emma, obviously. I chose that image at random.
>>
No, but you're probably going to do it anyway.
>>
File: JUSTIN WONG.png (291 KB, 563x480) Image search: [Google]
JUSTIN WONG.png
291 KB, 563x480
why are you even considering this?
>>
>>27959054
Because its the only time I see her and there isn't a lot of time before the semester is over and I wont be able to see her until the Fall, IF I ever see her in the fall.
>>
>>27959123
Text dat bitch and ask her to meet you when its convenient for you
go to your lab you fuccboi, it will matter in the future whereas the girl wont

I am a hypocrite for giving this advice but it's still correct
>>
>>27957470
Don't waste your time for a girl
Even if she's cute and shit
DON'T
>>
>>27959157
>implying I have her number
>implying she even knows who I am
I was hoping to use the time I'm not in class to introduce myself.
>>
>>27957470
>implying a girl will want to talk to a failure
you fucking idiot lol
>>
File: Hank hill shcwing.jpg (151 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Hank hill shcwing.jpg
151 KB, 800x600
>>27959175
If you can guarantee that you'll actually talk to her and not be a beta like all the other times you didn't up untill now then go for it

but you wont
>>
>>27959229
I can't guarantee that, no.
I'm willing to take the chance, though. I literally didn't know of this girl's existence until like a month ago and it took some time to find a good opportunity to talk to her.

I didn't stalk her per se... its more like, strategic watching.
>>
So Im still gonna do it
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.