[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This made me happy. A mediocre anime fucking made me happy for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: vlcsnap-2016-04-17-03h11m18s470.png (816 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-04-17-03h11m18s470.png
816 KB, 1280x720
This made me happy.

A mediocre anime fucking made me happy for the first time in years.

Nostalgia is a beautiful thing.
>>
>>27957334
Oh shit, I forgot this aired. Are subs out yet? Aw fuck it i'm gonna look.

I've been hyped for days.
>>
is this a new transformation
>>
>>27957527
hes overlapping the blue form with kiao-ken, good shit.
>>
>>27957527
Goku has gone Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan and has activated his Kaio-ken.

Yes, this is like a Mexican kids wet dream and it's awesome.
>>
>>27957622
>>27957555
Wow, they've just gone all out with the spectacle, haven't they?
>>
>>27957657
It's the best episode of Dragon Ball Super yet and while that isn't saying much it's what we signed up for and started watching again.
>>
I know, man. This episode was fucking good!
>>
The theme song kicking in just made this so much fucking better.
Keep in mind, there's no killing, so Goku is holding back.
>>
File: 1320587687284.jpg (26 KB, 408x402) Image search: [Google]
1320587687284.jpg
26 KB, 408x402
>goku getting his ass beat by hit
>hit is improving getting stronger and faster
>goku decides to use his trump card
>powers up hardcore, blue energy everywhere
>fwoosh it all disappears
>quiet
>close up on goku
>and for the first time in fucking forever we hear
>KAIO-KEN!
>mfw
>>
I will watch it when the dub comes out.

I don't like some of the jap voice actors for the characters.
>>
>>27958141
That's fair. Grandma Goku is just awful on the ears.
>>
All these remakes and continues are pissing me off. DB, Sailor Moon, FMA, eva, etc etc stop fucking touching finished series! Fucking ingrate sellouts.
>>
>>27958361
To be fair, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood was great and was partially made to be closer to the manga which the original show strayed from heavily.

I think if you like Ed and Al and their relationship the first series is great, if you liked all the side characters then Brotherhood is the show for you.
>>
>>27958361
How can you not like Brotherhood?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.