[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jobs General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: 1460995019439.webm (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1460995019439.webm
2 MB, 1920x1080
Any luck getting that job?
>>
I got fired from my cleaning job last week so I'm kind of stressed out, I might end up homeless. At the least my diet will be entirely noodles for awhile. I went to an interview for a waitress gig at a cafe and the boss lady seemed to like me so here's hoping.
>>
>applied for one job with no experience
>interview set up two days later
>called back the same day telling me I had the job
what's wrong with undesirable people?
>>
>>27957208
currently trying for textbroker. If you get a 4 star on your writing sample it's easy to make like $200 a month on that bitch
>>
File: tfw_no_job.jpg (133 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
tfw_no_job.jpg
133 KB, 480x360
>finally graduated from college in December
>shit tier degree (history) but I'm retarded at math so no STEM
>a couple weeks ago I had an interview for a really good job
>thought this was finally my break after applying for hundreds of jobs since before I graduated
>can't even sleep the night before the interview because I'm so excited
>rehearse all the questions they are likely to ask and spend hours studying the company and position
>the first thing the interviewer says is "I'm sorry to disappoint you but I was just informed the job is going to a manager's relative"

Biggest figurative nut punch I've had in years. Fuck me for having poor, worthless relatives who can't let me cut to the front of the line via nepotism right?
>>
File: 1457680342471.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1457680342471.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>27957208
>hear from someone there are free courses for a chain saw with possible employment at the end of it
>decide to give it a chance and try it out
>go to the labor office
>the door is closed
>wait a bit but no one came so I left
>try again next day
>and the next day
>and the next
>finally they left some sticker with a phone number on the doors
>call the number
>a woman answers the call and
>"Hello, there was no one at the office whenever I came so I'm calling now, I've been trying to get some information about the available job opportunities and courses..."
>she hung up on me
Fucking women
And I'm 100% sure if I ever get an interview it will be a fucking woman interviewing me as well, HR are mostly a fucking women, fucking hell.
>>
>tfw been NEET for 6 months now
>tfw every place keeps asking me why I haven't been employed for so long
>tfw even a shitty warehouse job turned me down
I'm honestly thinking about joining the Navy. My life fucking sucks right now and nothing is going on, might be homeless soon also.
>>
How do I do good in a job interview when I'm autistic? It's so hard.
>>
>>27957654

Lie about your employment gap
>This two year gap in my employment? I was a fulltime live-in caretaker for my elderly grandparents
>Unfortunately they recently passed away, but at least I can rejoin the workforce
>>
Yes.

Although it has locked me into 2 years of crazy long hours of somewhat difficult work, and then the next step up is even longer hours and even more harder work.

My original life plan of being a lazy shit is not going well.
>>
>>27957560
sorry buddy but family before strangers every time. good luck out there, chap. :^)
>>
My friend is a stripper and said she can get me a job but I'm not sure if I'm willing to degrade myself that much.
>>
>>27957560
Have you tried teaching
>>
>>27957792
You'd make a lot of money, that is if you have a nice body and sell yourself hard in the clubs to rich old guys.
>>
>>27957208
>Any luck getting that job?
Nope.

Been appling to all kinds of shit for almost 2 years now and still nothing.

Starting to think the only way out is to figure out some way to work for myself despite having no capital or skills.
>>
>>27957863
Yeah I'm not willing to whore myself out for cash. Especially to old rich guys. Feels wrong.
>>
>>27957932
You're not actually having sex with them though. And if they try anything shady you can get them kicked out and their asses beat by the bouncers. I knew some stripper girls and they make bank but they are very extroverted and don't give a fuck about anything.
>>
>>27957839

No way I could stand in front of 20-30 kids and talk for 8 hours a day 5 days a week. I get nervous just thinking about it. Have you forgot where we are? Nobody here is an outgoing people person that would excel at a job where speaking in front of groups is required.
>>
>>27957966
I'm not even remotely extroverted and I do care..also I'm a virgin, who's heard of a virgin stripper?
>>
>>27957975
I'm actually good at speaking to groups
it's one on one where I suck
>>
>>27958020
It's impossible to be a stripper and be introverted. How nice is your body anyway? Being a virgin wouldn't really matter.
>>
I have a job but they didn't give me any hours this week. I think it's because I asked for a specific day off in advance.
>>
>>27958153
It's fine. I have big boobs and an okay butt, my friend says I'm really pretty so I would be popular. I just don't have it in me though, its so embarrassing. I'm strapped for cash though.
>>
Looking for a job that offers part-time, pays $10+ an hour and hires felons. Anyone know anything that fits that bill?
>>
>>27958192
Shy stripper has it's own appeal too.

You will be deflowered within the week though.
>>
File: 1429370148477.png (764 KB, 500x780) Image search: [Google]
1429370148477.png
764 KB, 500x780
>>27958192
Camwhore and just don't show your face? I used to jack off on cam and get a bit of money for my internet bill so it could work for you even easier.
>>
>>27958192

What state do you live in? You don't necessarily have to be 11/10 more beautiful than the goddess Venus to be a stripper. I'm in Kansas and most strippers here are in the 6-7 range with some 8s and a handful of 9s. Much different than strip clubs I've been to in California and Las Vegas, where it was all model-tier Stacies.
>>
>>27958153
>virgin stripper
I'm sure they exist but they don't exist for long if you get my drift.
>>
>>27958280
Yeah I've seen more reserved strippers. As long as your hot guys will fucking go for anything.
>>
>>27957975
Tbh I'm a rather reserved and isolated man, but giving speeches to huge groups was always incredibly easy for me, gonna get my PGCE next year.
>>
>>27958192
You stupid cunt! I asked a legitimate question that got ignored because of your attention-seeking ass!
>>
>>27957560
I've taught before and it's really not a big deal talking in front of a bunch of kids. Who cares what they think they're kids. It gets easier the more you expose yourself to it
>>
>>27957208
about to graduate college. where do i start finding a job? online?

>inb4 just network bro on linkedin
>>
Got a six month contract job to a local soda factory/brewery in a production line started near month ago.
I was really damn lucky too, they hired twelwe people and they got over thousand job applications.
It may be all because of two former bosses who say they could vouch for me, so I had their contact infos in my CV, guess that is contracting people talk about so much.
>>
File: 1404631017040.jpg (67 KB, 550x412) Image search: [Google]
1404631017040.jpg
67 KB, 550x412
>Friends place of work recently had 3 positions open
>She says I should get a job there
>Manager is nice
>Friend (and another guy there) has bad anxiety but says they're all pretty cool with it if you need to take a minute to calm down
>Is fairly close
>Says she'll put in a good word for me

Honestly if it wasn't a wageslave job that had me in front of customers all day I'd take it in a heart beat, but I'm so fucking anxious about people and screwing up their order and making a fool of my self

>On the other hand it's a job and money and an essential step to not dying in your NEET cave only to be found months later by city workers grown over with mold

I'm fucking panicking here guys every second I don't put a resume in someone else could be
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.