[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you would have sex with a non virgin girl, would you fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: cumonface.jpg (64 KB, 640x848) Image search: [Google]
cumonface.jpg
64 KB, 640x848
If you would have sex with a non virgin girl, would you fuck a used fleshlight that was washed?
Can you explain how those are any different?
>>
>>27957118
We regenerate our cells. A flashlight doesn't regenerate anything.
>>
>>27957138
>We regenerate our cells
citation needed, cuck
>>
>>27957138
A fleshlight also can't get STDs.
>>
>>27957138
The regenerated cells are imprinted on by Chad's sperm afaik
>>
>>27957165
>citation needed, cuck

thats biology 101
>>
>>27957118
A girl can provide things other than sexual gratification. I know you guys don't have any clue as to how relationship dynamics work, and assume that the man is the only person who gives in a relationship, but most of my exes gave me more material value than I gave them.
There obviously is the risk in cheating, and that's where the fleshlight wins out entirely. Also a fleshlight will always conform to what your sexual fantasies are, and that's not always guaranteed in a woman.
Fleshlight=low risk low reward
Woman= high risk with potential for high reward, but can also go to complete shit.
>>
>>27957138
autism
>metaphor between living object and non living object
>but not living object is not alive because strawman!
dude just chill my dude
>>
>>27957169
well, can't sustain them
>>
>>27957118
Would sleep with non virgin girl and would masturbate with used and properly cleaned fleshlight. Probably wouldn't use a fleshlight though because I have healthy hands and I don't like the concept of sex toys too much.

>difference
One is a person, the other a toy made of silicon and plastic. I don't know what you are aiming at.
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 792x806) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 792x806
I have a creampie fetish so I would fuck her even if chad's hot cum still dripping out if her
>>
>>27957328
If you would consider a used goods whore then you should also be ok with a used fleshlight
>>
>>27957268
>You can't use that argument because it's too valid!
>>
>>27957118
I'd fuck an used and washed FL.
I'd fuck a non virgin girl.
>>
>>27957118
Vagina cleans itself, it's like chad was never there. Vagina being stretched out is also a pop culture myth.
>>
>>27957453
>it's like chad was never there
>what are roasties
>>
Fucking this sex toy is just like fucking the real thing said the guys who have never had sex.
>>
>he believes in love
>he believes in monogamy
>he thinks sex should be 'consensual'
>he doesn't know the glans of the penis evolved to scoop out a rival males cum during sex with multiple partners

Stay blue-pulled faggot
>>
>>27957466
Labia minora come in different variations like dicks do. Just as a dick may suffer phismosis a chicks labia minora maybe prominent.
>>
>>27957404
Well, I don't need a fleshlight, but if it was a requirement I'd also consider a used one that's been probably cleaned. Especially if chances to stick your dick into a new fleshlight where rare and they were rather expensive.

What's the big deal?
>>
>>27957595
> probably
Meant properly. Phone and so forth.
>>
>If you would have sex with a non virgin girl
yes
>would you fuck a used fleshlight that was washed?
yes
>Can you explain how those are any different?
Yes but it won't change any minds
>>
>>27957118
The main difference is a fleshlight doesn't get better because it doesn't collect experience.
There are arguments for having sex with an experienced partner, there are none for masturbating with a used fleshlight.
>>
>>27957576
Normie here, I've fucked 4 virgins and 3 sluts.

Wanna know something funny? All 4 virgins had nice tight labia while the sluts had literal meat curtains.

Coincidence? I think not.
>>
A woman that has been fucked is a woman that has been defiled and is worthless. But there is no difference in terms of the impact on a woman's pussy if she had used a dildo for 3 years or if she had a boyfriend for 3 years.
>>
>>27957837
Pretty sure genetics play a bigger part than activity. It's been the other way around for me.
>>
>>27957118
>If you would have sex with a non virgin girl,
Unlikely.
>would you fuck a used fleshlight that was washed?
Maybe, depends on how well it was washed, who used it, and how horny I was.
>Can you explain how those are any different?
I could but I am lazy and no one would care anyway.
>>
>tfw gf will do almost anything with me except for cumming on her face because the one time I did it it burned her eyes out

fug lads
>>
>>27957837
Virgins were probably terrified = tight
Whereas the experienced girls knew your dumb ads couldn't do shit and were relaxed = loose
>>
>>27957781
>girls having to be 'experienced'

I never got this. Girls generally don't do anything in sex, in my experience at least as I like being on top better. Plus everyones tastes are different, you have to tell them what you like, which you have to do with any girl, virgin or not, for it to be enjoyable.

t. stupid guy who broke up with his gf who we lost our virginities to each other and is now with an 'experienced girl' (like around 20 people)
>>
>>27957118
>Doesnt know the difference between a fleshlight and a human with a real pussy
>Thinks others are stupid

lol

Sex is more than just the sensation on your dick.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.