[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw never had a gf >tfw 27 this year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: 1460731020981.jpg (292 KB, 1073x1345) Image search: [Google]
1460731020981.jpg
292 KB, 1073x1345
>tfw never had a gf
>tfw 27 this year
>>
Please die Chad.
>>
File: mah nigga.png (103 KB, 500x419) Image search: [Google]
mah nigga.png
103 KB, 500x419
>>27956833
tfw having a cute 5'3 gf
>>
>>27957788
>height matters

Wasted double dubs desu senpai
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 233x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 233x200
>>27956833
I'm 31 khhv, gonna be 32 in October...

I want to die...
>>
File: pepe.jpg (31 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
31 KB, 400x388
>>27957866
I'll be 31 in a few weeks in the same boat, life is hell
>>
>>27957891
Why not kill yourself? Im not even memeing, whats the point of prolonging the suffering?
>>
Are you an aspie, Chad?
>>
also 27 this year, had one gf when i was 19, lasted 6 months
>>
>>27957918
As a 32 yo KV, you stop caring really. It still makes you sad that you didn't get to experience it.
>>
>>27956833
well you got really shit facial hair, i had thicker beard when i was like 10

you also seem to be balding, face too long, your eye area is pretty weird, philtrum too long, and you look like you will murder the first woman you have sex with and then kill yourself

so in other words it's not surprising you have never had a gf, you will probably never will unless you settle for some used up, below average roastie with a black son that is not yours
>>
>>27956833
I'll accept you into the group chad, because you don't look like you should be in this case.
>>
>>27957974
> HOOKERS
> THAI CHICKS

go for it
>>
>>27956833
>tfw I've had two gfs, both of whom were hardcore feminists
>tfw I asked one of them why she went for me and she told me that it's because I'm so effeminate.
>>
>tfw i'm nowhere near as handsome as you and i've had over 500 partners by now

>tfw all you gotta do is learn how to talk to women

>tfw girls dont care for pretty guys just masculine

>tfw sometimes you gotta lie to get in her pants.
>>
>>27956833
7/10 would bro with
>>
>>27956833
7.5/10
would bro with, dude.
>>
>>27956833
why hadn't you got a gf yet anon ?
you're cute though.
>>
>>27958699
They don't like me. Even cocaine doesn't work for my confidence any more.
>>
>>27958547
>>27958678
>>27958699
attention whore op samefagging as fuck because people don't compliment him, the humblebrag faggot strikes again
>>
>>27958795
I'm not samefagging, but I'm not surprised you think that because I'm not exactly good looking according to most women.
>>
>>27958774
you should try strychnine, it will work out great for you
>>
>>27956833
are you a manlet?
your hair is kind of fucking you over
>>
>>27958890
Yes, I'm 6ft.
>>
>>27956833
I would date your qt face and your nice dubs.
do you wanna talk, opie?
>>
>>27959028
Where are you from? I'm British.
>>
>>27959046
oh. murrika here. rest in pepperonis.
we could still chat if you wanted, though.
>>
No women will ever know our suffering
30 khv
>>
>still a girlfriendless KV
>26 this year
>>
>>27956833
you could get girlfriend if you wanted to judging by your looks, and you already know that. do yo thank playboi, you dont need no girl to be fabulous!
>>
>>27959288
>No women will ever know our suffering

It's relatively rare, to be honest, and the number of "witches" will never hope to rival the number of "wizards", but I've seen it happen with my own eyes.

A female friend of mine in college very much wanted a sexual relationship (not with me, of course, but that should go without saying...although the lack of attraction was mutual...so I guess that's for the best).

Time passed, no one took any interest. She graduated from college and returned to her parents' home. She works a part-time job and makes next to nothing. She's never had a date, never had sex, and lives in quiet desperation. As of this writing, she's in her late 30s. Nothing ever changes and, barring some fantastic miracle, nothing ever will.

There are a number of women who belong to our sad little conclave. Very, very few, to be sure! But they do exist, and their pain is no less than ours.

What can I say? Miserable old bastard that I am, even I have an egalitarian streak.
>>
>>27961016
was she ugly? she must have been ugly or fat, possibly both to not have anyone even try to get with her
>>
>>27956833

Have you ever "tried" with girls?

I am 22 and probably an undiagnosed aspie, and I have never "tried" and don't know how to desu.
>>
>>27961297

Well, she was heavy considering her height (she was quite short) and as far as ugly...well, she wasn't ugly. People often compared her to a gnome. She wasn't sexually attractive, but rather "cute" in the way a puppy would be "cute". You can consider a puppy cute, to be sure, but the vast majority of people wouldn't feel inclined to fuck one.

But, your question kind of speaks to my point. There are women that men simply do not find attractive, just as there are men women simply don't find attractive. It's far more rare for women, I acknowledge that wholeheartedly, but it still happens.

There are adult female virgins who feel the same pain as we adult male virgins. Unwanted, not seen as human in any complete sense of the term, forgotten by Nature and hated by God.
>>
>>27958504
>not masculine at all but not ugly either
>get called pretty boy even by strangers but never handsome (not even by my mom, I only remember my friend's grandma calling me that)
>only had some casual sex
>tfw no gf
Fuck. I wish I looked like OP or even anybody who can grow at least half decent facial hair.
>>
>>27956833
Shave off that sad excuse for a beard and mustache man, just accept you cant grow facial hair!
>>
>>27958504
Yeah extroverted, talkative, loud chads get all the women. a quiet guy like me doesnt stand a chance
>>
>>27961463
yeah but if those girls get active on social and dating websites they can easily land a decent male to provide for them even if they are fat and ugly, this can't happen for a male
>>
>>27961869

Well, I know this is the general opinion, but I'm not entirely sure about that.

Let's consider something else for a brief moment. Let's say that my friend somehow shed her almost pathological shyness and introversion and created a tinder account or something like that. What sorts of men will be messaging her?

Men in their late fifties? Sixties perhaps? That is what's most likely, if she received any replies at all. And even those men would have plenty of younger, more attractive women looking for a sugar daddy to choose from.

Also, you're assuming she'd want those sixty year old men willing to humor her for the last chance at a fuck before they jump this mortal coil. Now, I get it. Beggars can't be choosers. But there is a certain point past which the pain of wizardry and the witching way is almost preferable to the pain of knowing you'll never achieve anything other than a relationship that disgusts you. Do you honestly thing she would welcome that wrinkled, shriveled old dick, half limp. pumping into her and thank God for the privilege? No more than we wizards would thank God for a prostitute who lets us fuck her because we've paid dearly for her time, as said prostitute fights back the urge to vomit at our touch.

It's no different. Women like her are in no better of a position than men like me. Which is why I believe there are witches.

God is generous, with both his mercy and his cruelty. Why would he reserve the former for women and the latter for men?
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.