[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do normies have to make fun of everything that I do? &g
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: ph_home_1.png (577 KB, 974x524) Image search: [Google]
ph_home_1.png
577 KB, 974x524
Why do normies have to make fun of everything that I do?

>Get a new job 3 months ago
>Start taking in hot dogs to eat on my lunch break
>make them at home and heat them in the office microwave
>sometimes wear a baseball jersey underneath my work clothes for warmth
>co-workers notice this
>start calling me 'baseball fan' instead of my name
>they think it is funny because I pretend to enjoy it
>they have been making fun of me for weeks
>one of them always hums this song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb19d08Lnec when I walk past
>went in early last week
>boss saw me
>'so anon, you throwing the first pitch today?' and walked off laughing
>don't know what to do
>whole department makes fun of me
>if I go a lunchtime without eating a hot dog they act angry with me

I bought a baseball bat to work last week and was going to use it to lash out at them, but they saw it and assumed I was joking and that has made it worse.
I am on the verge of quitting because of this
>>
>>27956807
>I bought a baseball bat to work last week and was going to use it to lash out at them, but they saw it and assumed I was joking
You went full autismo there buddy
>>
>>27956807
>I bought a baseball bat to work last week and was going to use it to lash out at them, but they saw it and assumed I was joking and that has made it worse.
top zozzle
>>
Similar shit happened to me in HS when some fuckboi noticed me listening to Wu Tang Clan and told everyone. Every single fucking day for two years someone would come up to me, start beatboxing, and ask me to spit some bars.
I feel ya buddy
>>
>one of them always hums this song when I walk past

KEK
>>
>>27956807
What's the big deal? It sounds like a pretty harmless joke.
>>
>>27956807
>I bought a baseball bat to work last week and was going to use it to lash out at them, but they saw it and assumed I was joking and that has made it worse.
This is a blessing in disguise. If they think you did that as a joke, then it was a pretty fucking good joke. Just play along and you might build a rapport with them.
>>
>they think it is funny because I pretend to enjoy it
>they have been making fun of me for weeks

OP, it's partly your own fault and you are still relatively new. Kinda asking for it with repetitive behavior of hotdogs and shirt and also being an obvious beta.
2 options
1. Don't "pretend to enjoy it" but don't act pissed off about it just don't respond, it'll die down but socailly you'll come over as miserable. Also quit with dogs and ball shirts.
2. Play the baseball angle up to fuck, till the point it isn't even funny anymore. Hat shirt hot dogs, force conversation regarding it, cards etc. They'll get sick of it (this will probably work quicker with the added bonus of trolling them once they are sick of it).
>>
>>27956807
This can't be real. Just replace the baseball uniform with a fucking sweater or something. At least that's what you should have done a long time ago before it caught on as strong as it did. Buying the bat sealed the deal. They're going to make fun of you for quite a long time.
>>
>>27956883
>autismo
kek'd
>>
>>27956807
Isnt this a copypasta originally about making easter eggs?
>>
>>27956807
Does this actually bother you that much?

It's probably the fact it seems to make you moderately uncomfortable that encourages them to continue doing it, in all honesty.

It's also pretty funny; especially the guy who hums.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 286x398) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 286x398
>>27956807
Shoulda joined in on the run and sung that fucking song.
Next time show up with two gloves and a ball and ask a chick or dude if they wanna play catch
Make a fucking friend and stop bitching weak as fuck seriously.
>>
>>27956807
Why does it bother you? I don't get it.
>>
>>27957133
Agreed.

Baseball is normie as fuck and they probably just think you're a sports guy. Normies rib each other like that all the time, I don't think they're being malicious, people like us are just conditioned to expect shit to be mean.
>>
>>27957196
Oh wait, I just read the last line about the baseball bat.
>why do autists always take extreme measures like this when you could just as easily tell them to fuck off and probably succeed.
>>
>>27956807
Get everyone together and pitch it to them that you're doing a 3 strike rule for anyone who makes a joke.
>>
File: 1444757229558.jpg (7 KB, 228x223) Image search: [Google]
1444757229558.jpg
7 KB, 228x223
>>27956807
>>
>>27957350
This Anon gets it.

Are there any cure girls at your workplace? If they think you're into sports, you might have a chance.
Just talk to them and if it's going well, just ask them if they want to come see a baseball game with you to go aling with your persona. They will probably think it's funny.
>>
>>27957479
Sorry, meant to cite
>>27957133
>>
I'd embrace it personally. Take a Xanax and banter back. I'm autistic as fuck and even I can turn down the kissless virginity for at least a few minutes a day
>>
>gets made fun of for liking baseball
>brings baseball bat into work

Top kek
>>
>>27957577
WHERE DO YOU GET XANAX

I want it so bad but I don't know how.
>>
>>27957652
dont get it man it will actually kill you if you get addicted
>>
>>27957652
Hopefully my psychiatrist
>>
>>27956807

Don't bring hot dogs to work. That's not adult food. If I saw some grown ass faggot wearing sports jerseys as underwear eating microwave weenies at work, I'd make fun of him as well.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.