[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Got fired today
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Carioca.jpg (37 KB, 536x438) Image search: [Google]
Carioca.jpg
37 KB, 536x438
>Tfw got fired from my job this morning

Back to the NEET life, it seems. For clarification, I'm the one who made a thread yesterday about how much I hated that dead-end low-pay gig and wanted to quit.

NEETdom or new job, doesn't matter: at least I'm no longer there. I'll start applying for jobs tomorrow: for now, I'm just content it's over and I never have to step foot in that shitty "business". And I at least have some $11k saved up, and live with parents, so I won't be on the streets.

My only regret is, I wish I could have quit myself before the idiot boss fired me. I had wanted to since last night, and was dead-set on doing it, but everyone in the office was busy in the morning and I had to wait, and it so happened that I got called in before I could go and resign myself.
>>
Well since they fired you, can't you collect unemployment?
>>
>>27956748
>unemployment

No, because this is America and only certain positions come with unemployment.
>>
>>27957326
Lying out your ass already , this will be a good thread.
The only reason you don't collect unemployment is if you weren't paying into it to begin with. Tax cheat.
>>
>>27956728
Hang on to that 11k there are decent houses in my state that can be had for as little as 20k.

Get a house. Get out on your own. Tell you boomer parents to go fuck themselves.

That's my plan at least.
>>
I'm in the exact same situation as you OP. I'm planning on just living the NEET life for 1 year with my savings and just better myself mentally and physically, so I can get back out there and achieve more than before. It'll be a year of growth.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.