[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Last time you washed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: shower.jpg (156 KB, 934x987) Image search: [Google]
shower.jpg
156 KB, 934x987
I have not had a bath shower or wash since sometime around Christmas, I never even think about it but sometimes I hear people talking about it and wonder if I am odd. Anyone else like this?
>>
how to keep your hair not looking like the bottom of a greasy shit hole.

if i was bald~~
>>
I bathe every day.
Sinking into the water so hot that it nearly burns my skin is a wonderful purification ritual.
>>
I shower every day.
>>
>>27956265

Fuck you must smell like actual shit now how do you survive the filth?
>>
>>27956265
I shower every day. It's the only time that I can carelessly waste with a completely clean conscience.
>>
>>27956265
>I have not had a bath shower or wash since sometime around Christmas
You're full of shit.
>>
Pics anon. Come on you know the rules about pics or it not having happened.
>>
>>27956265
I shower every single day, maybe skipping a day on the weekend. The feeling of being unbathed is very unpleasant, and the only way I can stand it is to stay in the pajamas I woke up in all day. Besides, taking a shower is enjoyable. Sometimes after I shower I'll plug the tub and lay down while the water fills which is great too, although I wouldn't recommend washing in it because it doesn't make you feel as clean
>>
This morning. I live in California and it's hot as fuck.
>>
>>27956265

Dude. You definitely smell like shit and everyone talks about it the second you walk away. Just because you get used to you own rank BO doesn't mean it ceases to exist. Please take a shower.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.