[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>getting married >want to take my wife's name >dad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3
File: 1433602821467.png (537 KB, 692x577) Image search: [Google]
1433602821467.png
537 KB, 692x577
>getting married
>want to take my wife's name
>dad threatens to disown me
>>
>>27956140
Then don't take it

Problem solved

Holy shit do we need to walk you through how to be a man of the house when you are already planning to be wed?
Unless your last name is dingleberry, you have no excuse to do that
>>
>>want to take my wife's name

Literally why?
>>
Why would you want to take you wife's name anyway?
I never saw anyone do this
>>
Taking your wife's name makes you the biggest cuck of all time
>>
This has to be a le troll thread.
>>
>>27956140
>getting married

Normies get out reeee
>>
the only time you take your wife's name is if your surname is like 'cuckenson' or 'cockersley'
otherwise
just don't
>not worth it
>>
Wait if you are getting married then why does it matter if your father disowns you or not. It's not like it will have any effect on you.
>>
>>27956499
>>27956496
Well, why does the woman take the last name?

I thought I would break tradition for once.
>>
>>27956140
Why don't you take your dads advice more often?
>>
>>27956688
You know, you can have it so that neither of you has to take the other's name but you just want to make some really lazy b8
>>
File: 1449434129546.jpg (6 KB, 240x232) Image search: [Google]
1449434129546.jpg
6 KB, 240x232
I want cuck threads to end
>>
>>27956140
My surname is Jacinto Pinto, which in my Language literally means "I feel the dick". For a long time I thought about changiny it. But nowadays I grew fond of it. [Spoiler] the fact that I turned out gay helped that...
>>
>>27956688
There's more than enough "tradition breaking" going on. Everywhere, all the time.
>>
>>27956849
Where's the problem with that?
>>
>>27956849
Don't be reactionary. If i didn't like my name and my husband had a nice strong surname, I'd take it... Although I'm the guy from this >>27956795
So my surname is a crap.
>>
File: 1440146053191.jpg (26 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1440146053191.jpg
26 KB, 500x500
>>27956895
Gosh, where do I start?
>>
>>27956688
>wanting to be a special snowflake

I bet your wife has pink hair and 15k followers on tumblr

I hope you both die
>>
>>27956140
He should disown you
>>
Know that feel, she's an established businesswoman so it would have been really bothersome for her to change her name, so I just took hers.
>>
>>27956944
I think there is some difference between taking someone elses last name and screaming and judging over people because you can't identify with a fictional character.
>>
>>27956140
If you're old enough to marry then you're old enough to tell your father to shove it.
>>
cuck threads are the kind of threads which even if done as a troll, are not funny even when they get >9000 replies.
kill yourself.
>>
>>27956688
Fucking kill yourself degenerate faggot.
Honour your fucking traditions.
Also obligatory reeeee GTFO normie.
>>
>>27957426
y tho?

The most originalest of comments.
>>
>>27957452
was refering to your
>Honour your fucking traditions.
>>
>>27957028
This is a retarded meme. Changing names isn't that big a fucking deal, everyone does it all the time.

Literally none of her clients would have noticed and would have instantly adjusted to the change

You are just a cuck and your wife is the dominant one in your relationship

Enjoy that.
>>
He should disown you. The world would be a lot better if everyone stopped associating with degenerate cuck trash.
>>
>tfw my Eastern European ancestor made up some shitty surname that sounds like it's from India
>>
>>27956975
Some girl I went to highschool with got married and they literally combined their last names into one so that neither of them carries on their own family name. And yes they are a full tumbler couple, she's got an English degree and writes poetry and he's a beta software developer.
>>
>uncle did this
>got cucked
>still kept his wife's name after she cucked and divorced him

kek
>>
>>27957633
>my cousin's husband did this
>his kids don't call him "dad"
>they call him by his first name
>he's actually a pretty cool guy
>>
at least hyphenate your names together jesus christ
>>
>>27957598
Literally who?

>>27957578
>tfw you'll never have a name that makes people think you work for microsoft
>>
>>27956140
Wow, what a

KEK
U
C
K
>>
>>27957495
She didn't change it because of clients, she changed it because of people she worked with both at the same level and above.
>>
C U C K
U
C
K

(original+1)
>>
>>27957828
Ha, my uncle too. Taking last name and his kids saying his first name. Good guy, but his wife and kids are fucking degenerate. Can't stand them.
>>
Unless she has a really cool/badass name you are a faggot bitch ass pussy.
>>
>>27956140
You yourself are disowning your father if you drop your name you cuck
>>
why not hyphenate both names?
>>
>>27956688
>register name change at courthouse
>change your ID
>change your passport
have fun my man
>>
>>27956688
good god you need to kys
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.