[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to take a shit >realize there's no toilet paper
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 1451921987766.jpg (19 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
1451921987766.jpg
19 KB, 217x320
>go to take a shit
>realize there's no toilet paper
>you've already emptied your bowels
what do?

>HARD MODE

You're in public restroom
>>
1. use your underwear to clean your ass.
2. buy new underwear
4.profit.
>>
>>27955808
Wipe using paper towels if available, otherwise sacrifice underwear and go commando.
>>
pull up underpants and grab some paper towels. this has happened to me before. that was a bad day
>>
File: shit3.jpg (35 KB, 464x240) Image search: [Google]
shit3.jpg
35 KB, 464x240
reminds me of this time i had diahorea when i went camping
>be me, 20, male
>goes camping with the lads
>was ill first day so sat in tent doing little
>2nd day seems fine just a little headache
>does everything with lads, doesn't eat or drink much until night
>gets blind pissed in night, like 13 pints +shots
>goes to bed
>wakes up in middle of night
>stomach furiously rumbles
>oh fuck
>i need a shit
>I NEED A FUCKING SHIT
>I NEED A MASSIVE SHIT WHERE ARE MY SHOES GOD DAMMIT
>OH FUCK IT
>runs out barefoot to look for portaloo in pitch black
>searching forever and forever
>meanwhile i'm touching diahorea cloth like a fucking dam
>FUCK IT
>crouches down like slav
>shits all over the fucking grass
>steps into the grass BAREFOOT
>realises i farted and alerted the whole camp
>runs as fast as i can away from the scene of the crime
>by now i smell like shit and i have shit in the lower part of my body
>finally find portaloo
>shits in portaloo and discards pants after using them as auxilliary toilet roll
>returned to tent
>smell terrible
>wake up the next day mid hangover to find out my friends have guessed the story
>i'm now known as "alpha shitposter" by my mates
>fuck
>>
>>27955808
Don't wipe, never have
I've never had skids, and it just seems like a waste of time
>>
File: 1457235771607.jpg (691 KB, 3024x2005) Image search: [Google]
1457235771607.jpg
691 KB, 3024x2005
This is exactly why i always carry a few napkins in my wallet. Has literally saved my ass more than a few handfuls of times.
Would highly suggest.
>>
One time this happened and I just took the toilet paper roll itself and unwound it, then peeled apart the layers of cardboard and wet them so they were thin and soft. Then I wiped my ass with that. It'd be difficult to do that in a public restroom without getting caught waddling out with your pants down and a shitty ass though. Guess you'll have to sacrifice a sock and leave the place immediately. Just toss the sock behind the toilet or in the trash if the room is clear and escape the place.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.