[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw when there's no such thing as normies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: 1457802081012.jpg (1 MB, 1536x1919) Image search: [Google]
1457802081012.jpg
1 MB, 1536x1919
>tfw when there's no such thing as normies
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 604x453
>>27955729
I hate art like this. They use excessive lines to distract from their terrible perspective, shoddy line-work, and plain incorrect anatomy.
>>
>>27955783
>trying to sound smart
"Line-work" shouldn't have been in there. Japanese inking is actually brilliant, and you have to be to make all that amount of lines readable and make the figure distinguishable. I agree that line economy is the sign of a better artist though.
>>
File: 1438575330033.png (39 KB, 914x1091) Image search: [Google]
1438575330033.png
39 KB, 914x1091
>everyone but you is a normie
>>
>>27955729
>>27955783

Same fags, also fuck of limp dicked cuck
>>
>>27955912
>not knowing what line-work is
You realize all the artist did was over-bump the skin in order to put more autistic eyes, and then draw on top of them with white. Not to mention, the eyes all look the same, nothing good about this art.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.