[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"dude, just dress more stylish and girls will dig you"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: aesthetic killer.png (372 KB, 960x600) Image search: [Google]
aesthetic killer.png
372 KB, 960x600
>"dude, just dress more stylish and girls will dig you"
>decide to lurk /fa/ in order to see what's stylish despite knowing that pheraps it would be a mistake
>it's a board filled with pretensious hipsters that go to art exibhits just to feel "Hype" and "Cool"
>mfw it reminds me of people in the concerts i go
>close, never go there again
>>
File: 1377051591764.jpg (70 KB, 634x476) Image search: [Google]
1377051591764.jpg
70 KB, 634x476
>>27955639
>yfw your denial of pretentiousness is pretentious in itself
>>
>>27955674
Shit, i'm traped in a spiral of pretensiousism... I'll never escape from it again...

Well, this whole board is full of pretension too... It's filled with people that claim to be superior and have great interests but in the end they are just uninteresting people that rarely read books or cultivate themselves.
>>
File: faggots.jpg (898 KB, 3110x2073) Image search: [Google]
faggots.jpg
898 KB, 3110x2073
/fa/ is hilarious. I go there to laugh at them. Look how seriously they take themselves. They deserve it.
>>
Just stalk some chad and try to mimic their clothes. Use /fa/ with extreme caution
>>
>>27955782
Yes.
Unfortunately i live in a country where that /fa/ vain mindset is the king in the "alternative" scene.
Lol, they literally make threads about how to behave fashionably at cultural events... The answears are usually pretty hilarious.

The only good thing about that board are the hairstyle threads were sometimes they give good tips before i go to the barber
>>
>>27955782
hadn't seen that pic b4
anyway, what's with their outfits? Fo real. I never go to /fa/ but I can tell good style from ... crappy style.
1 is the better dressed of the bunch desu, his greatest defect is babyface.
Look at 3 and 4.. they are dressed like everyone else their age. Is 5 carrying a purse??
And wtf is with those pants? why are they wearing pants that show their ankles? that don't look good at all
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.