[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You've been kidnapped by a group of Black militant feminists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: mSmz4yY.jpg (358 KB, 960x639) Image search: [Google]
mSmz4yY.jpg
358 KB, 960x639
You've been kidnapped by a group of Black militant feminists to serve as their sex slave.

Do you try to escape?
>>
>>27955475
No, I always wanted to be a sex slave for a bunch of niggers.
>>
That's literally my fetish dude
>>
File: 1460630749705.gif (503 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1460630749705.gif
503 KB, 500x333
>>27955475
Would love that but highly unrealistic and depends if the militant feminists are not dykes and are the qt feminine type
>>
File: 1456877411766.jpg (62 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1456877411766.jpg
62 KB, 500x500
I feel like writing some autistic fanfiction about this. I think it'd be a hit on literotica. I mean think about it. You've got the charismatic leader who's the group's driving force. She uses ideology to take revenge on a society that she thinks have rejected her. Sex with her is hateful, hard and demanding. A true powerbottom. You've got the girl who's acting out, loudly proclaiming that she hates all white men, in truth she just misses her white daddy who skipped out on her when she was a kid. You've got the chubby slut who's just going to rape you.
>>
>>27955475
>Do you try to escape?
Yes.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.