[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to make my roommate suffer.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: 1460104167882.png (23 KB, 500x480) Image search: [Google]
1460104167882.png
23 KB, 500x480
Ok /R9K/ so I'm moving to a new apartment soon, but these past 11 months I've been living with some cholo ass motherfucker. I met him at work and we got along well enough we got an apartment together because rent was cheaper that way. So we're about to move out and he's showing his true colors. Last night I asked for his half of the Internet bill and he said that he wasn't going to pay it since we're moving out. I said we still have to pay for it we can't just ignore it and he said that he hadn't used the Internet this month so he's not going to. I told him that's not how it works and he gets up and gets in my face and tells me he's not gonna pay it because he hasn't used it. His thug brother is in the room with him glaring at me from over his shoulder, and i basically bitch out cause I'm scrawny and can't do shit against two people. I pay it myself and then he comes back in and tells me he'll only pay half if i put the modem in his room. I tell him to fuck off, I paid the bill myself and that the modem was mine, i bought it. He forced himself in my room and told me to give him back the monitor he lent me and his brother is shouting the whole time "Do what he says and there's no trouble" I tell them to get out of my room and I'm just kinda shaking and taking down the monitor. I'm so pissed off guys. I've never felt so weak. I want to get them back for how they made me feel. We bought a couch at the beginning of our lease cause he kinda coerced me into helping him buy it. I know he's not going to give me my half of the money back now. I was planning on taking it by moving out early but I'm afraid they'll track me down or something. Plan B is tampering with the couch in someway so that its basically ruined and his stupid thug brother and they're stupid chihuahua who sleep on it can't sleep on it anymore once I leave. I was trying to find out of one can buy fleas or bed mites online or something but i can't find anything.
>>
>>27955348
that is what you get for associating with spics. of course he is going to try to stiff you over money.
>>
>>27955363
That's why i either want to take the couch or ruin it. I kinda have a leg up on him right now cause our return deposit is going to my parents house and he doesnt know that. But i want to make them feel as bad as he made me feel anon. I don't want them to just push me around and that be the end of it.
>>
He robbed you. Call the police.
>>
>>27955348
>living with beaners
lmao, you deserve it
>>
>>27955450
I don't have a leg to stand on there legally, the Internet bill is under my name, we didn't sign any agreements about the couch or the monitor or anything. His words exactly were "I don't have to pay shit, I didn't sign anything. "
>>
>>27955460
His brother didn't start showing up until this month. Until now it was decent cause he worked all the time and i didn't have to talk to him. But now his gangbanger brother is always here smoking pot and sleeping on the couch till like 3pm.
>>
>>27955526
Is his brother just recently released from jail? That would explain things.
>>
>>27955734
Maybe. I know that he had his brother do all the illegal shit cause he has been to jail before and doesnt care anymore
>>
>>27955348
Man for the couch if you can, stuff that thing full of wet prawns cut into it either underneath or somewhere they won't notice, within days that shit'll stink so bad they'll wish they didn't bring it.
>>
>>27956399
That's a good idea but I'm afraid they'd obviously know i did it. That's why i was looking for fleas and shit cause that could've come from their dog, and then they'd have to deal with all their stuff probably being infested with fleas.
>>
>>27956462
Man give me the sitch are you still gonna be working in the same place as this guy? What's the worst that could happen? Elaborate I'll try and think of something.
>>
>>27955348
If you own the modem, change the wifi password and unplug any ethernet cables he uses. I mean, hes not using internet right?
>>
File: 1459812068384.jpg (66 KB, 640x641) Image search: [Google]
1459812068384.jpg
66 KB, 640x641
>fake your death and put the blame on those FILTHY Spic shits

>post TRUMP posters everywhere I n his couch and room that takes hours for him to peel off

>fill the room with propane gas so that the next time his faggot brother smokes pot, that would be his last

>pour industrial glue on the couch

Choose your revenge OP
>>
>>27956645
This would infuriate anyone
>>
>>27956558
Im not working with him anymore. I had gotten a new job awhile back. Worse that i can think of is he gets his family of goons to jump me. I dont think he can figure out where I live but I'm a bit paranoid. I was gonna try to just take the couch originally since I'm just gonna pack up early and go to a friend's house, so that his neither has no where to sleep, and if he tried to complain about the couch i could have said "you didn't get it in writing" but his brother is always there, so it be might be difficult.
>>27956645
I've done this, he left for work this morning so i dint know if he's noticed yet.
>>27956703
Industrial glue might be too obvious my dear ratto
>>
>>27957022
I think best option man is to leave early man, and leave pure shit in your wake, modem was a great idea. If weeds illegal in your state ratte his brother out, if you worried about being jumped keep something on you. It all depends on the chances of him locating you or even bothering to try and find you. You have to weigh it up with what you can do, I would actually say fucking with the couch and modem is solid, if they try and start shit, just whip your phone out, record. Etc.... Best case scenario you might be able to get a restraining order. Idk exacly though.
>>
vote donald trump
>>
>>27956703
>fill his room with propane gas so that the next time he smokes pot that would be his last

God damn you brilliant son of a bitch
>>
>>27955348
Where do you live OP? I'm not a huge guy but I'm decent size and I'm fucking crazy and have an angry streak and if you pay me 50 dollars I'll come to your apartment while you're not home and fuck both of them up for you
>>
>>27957376
I wish i had thought of the phone thing senpai. I'm gonna do what a friend suggested and put the couch on craigslist for free when they leave
>>27959323
I live in Texas dood
>>
Fucking pussy
Yes do wake up early. But before that buy some pet mice or gerbils i dont know whatever rodent you can afford to buy in bulk. Kill them and stuff them in the couch. Do this a day or 2 before moving out. If you can pack your essentials the night before moving then do so. Stay awake all night until you can spill water all over his electronics. Dont worry about tracking you down just get a knife or gun pussy. Make sure that monitor is nice and moist. See if ya can get his tv and phones. Also key his car before you speed away early morning. Stab his tires too if you can
>>
Wait for him to go to work and take a shit on his bed. Leave and never come back.
>>
>>27955348
buy an ass ton of mice at a pet store and release them in the house
>>
Watch Breaking Bad. It's a step-by-step tutorial on how to kill spics.
>>
You should have bugged the house with hidden cameras, if they threatened or beat you up you'd have evidence against them
>>
>>27955348
OP will their be an update at some point?
>>
>>27955348

proof that spics are sub human
>>
>>27961655
I'll try when i get closer to move out date. I'm gonna try to get the fuck out of dodge by Friday. I don't think I'm gonna do anything to crazy but i think I'll lace his thug jackets with itching powder and put something in his shampoo and body wash
>>
>>27955348
Cut the couch in half
>>
everything in the situation is your fault so you deserve everything that happens to you
>>
Fucking punkass bitch, think I never seen you browsing this shit? I seen you on 4chan a couple times puto. Go ahead and fuck with my shit and get dropped. Pinche gringo pendejo, cara de pito, te crees muy verga o que guey?
>>
you should try sucking his dick in his sleep so he gets all weirded out and stuff
>>
gun
guns solve everything
>>
>>27962004
Im not dumb anon. This guy is so clueless about the Internet he legitimately thinks 4chan is the name of a hacker who "wears a badass mask"
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.