[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many of you are suicidal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 4674578568.jpg (6 KB, 250x169) Image search: [Google]
4674578568.jpg
6 KB, 250x169
How many of you are suicidal?
>>
original bump comment that is originally original
>>
>Inb4 that stupid normie faggot that says "nooo don't do it just b urself!!!!"
>>
>>27955316
Was for quite sometime. Suffered from extreme form of OCD (Literally Howard Hughes Severe) couldn't stop repeating sentences and number counting that wouldn't go away, and would cry from sheer embarrassment and hide and continue repeating them, this shit went on until I became a young adult, suffer from chronic thoracic back pain, and body dismorphic disorder. Have you ever tried Pslocybin Mushrooms or LSD? I suggest you do research on them and their effects on depression, get your hands on it, and try it, and go to a creek or a safe location and rethink your life and it's potential. In my experience it's life changing. And watch this OP. This makes me feel better. I use it as a mantra and it keeps me going. :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgzQuE1pR1w
>>
Not suicidal, i just dont want to live in this society. I would love to live alone innawoods.
>>
It's by far my most frequent thought. No matter how hard I try, I can't get it out of my head.
>>
I can't think about much else besides killing myself, how to do it, and other violent things. I already take medication and I can't afford therapy so I'm not sure what else to do about these thoughts. I mostly try to ignore them or decide "I'll kill myself later on" to push them away. It makes it pretty hard to do much in life because why plan anything when I might be dead by then.
>>
Ya, I made an exit bag and have a tank of nitrogen in a closet but haven't done it yet because I'm a pussy.
>>
>>27955838
Was it hard to make the exit bag?
>>
From time to time. Buy myself a rope and be done with my mediocre life. My biggest fear is that I will botch it, and end up a veggie or something.
>>
>>27955858
Nah, it's easy. Just need a turkey roasting bag, tape, a thin cord, and one of those clamps you see on hoodies or whatever, I got it at a craft store. I found some stuff on the net on how exactly to do it, pretty sure it was in an ebook called the Peaceful Pill, and came with a video showing exactly how to make it. The more annoying part was getting the tank and the appropriate gas regulator to control the flow into the bag.
>>
>>27955316
I am sometimes. I have to resort to the herbal jew to numb my pain when it gets bad enough.
>>
File: Elliot-Rodger.jpg (298 KB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
Elliot-Rodger.jpg
298 KB, 2197x1463
>>27955316
I am not suicidal, istead I'm planning for the day of "retribution"
>>
>>27957493

Well, let us know when will happen
>>
Well, if I don't the cancer is going to kill me slowly anyway. I'm debating whether I should just get it over with and check out, but we'll see what happens. There's still a chance I could live, a very small chance, but each breath is becoming more difficult and I'm tired now, very tired. Ready to be done, as it were.
>>
Do thoughts of getting impaled by weapons and object after doing retarded shit around others or at work count as suicidal thought
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.